Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

WTFn' TWIST is this?... I like it.

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Dawbs...

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

After 21 chapters, all I can say is; FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE BREAK UP! FOR EVERYBODY'S SAKE.

Dragonseller
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019
  1. I still love this manga (no matter what)
  2. This arc is FINALLY done (ngl, I was sort of hoping Yamada would've taken a break from Kase, esp after her bs)
  3. Kase's teammates SUCK (who tf actively interferes with some one moving out of a dorm to live with their so?!)
  4. "Congrats on your PERSONAL best"... I still trounced you (hard) but, y'know, congrats... (That would hurt SO much).
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

... Please don’t be a bait n switch. Please don’t be a bait n switch. Please don’t be a bait n switch. Please don’t be a bait n switch...

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

That was 'dorbes.

Dragonseller
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

As always, it's been a pleasure reading a new chapter. DID NOT SEE THE 'FALLEN NURSE' COMING. I new SOMETHING was gonna go weird but THAT... LOL.

Dragonseller
Angel Ranch discussion 20 Jul 15:48
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Drama, angst, drama, foreboding and then... Comedy! That flipped way too fast I think I actually got whiplash.

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

It's all fun and games... Until it happens to you.

Dragonseller
Citrus + discussion 22 Jun 20:12
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

I'm pretty sure that's just the flu.

Dragonseller
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

I like this manga BUT is this story arc done yet?

Dragonseller
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Beautiful.

Dragonseller
Mermaid Bay discussion 11 Apr 23:11
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

I didn't know what to expect but I sure as hell did not expect that.

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

I hate today...

I feel you

Yeah...

Dragonseller
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

This is gorgeous.

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

These two absolutely NEED the time apart. Not discussing with your partner about moving (not good), fueling each others' doubts (not good), hitting your partner (not good) and getting all sad about lying in an interview about a position you couldn't get for a job she doesn't actually care about is so weak minded I don't actually think they're ready for all this. Relationship and all. At least they actually recognize it and WANT to move forward.

last edited at Feb 25, 2023 11:47PM

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

I'm glad that went well.

Dragonseller
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Second serving, please.

Dragonseller
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

So I originally dropped this after I think 10 chapters. Decided to skim through a few chapters but I still have to ask, is this sequel still in the "mistake" territory? I mean I loved the first one, but this always seemed like the main reason most people are so tired of the artificial drama in their stories.

I think it started out as a special by the author but the editor decided it could be a series (continuation). I believe the author tried to wrap it up with an extra 'they're in college chasing their dreams' chapter not meaning to be a serialization and the editor thought it would be a good idea to keep going. I don't really have a problem with the continuation but that's why it feels a little off. The author didn't seem ready for a second run but rather had a vague idea of what he would like, which wouldn't have filled the pages he needed to so they've just thrown in what they can to extend the season.

Again, this is what I believe has happened and not what I know because I don't (know). I could be wrong.

Dragonseller
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

I mean, she won't go hungry and can sell them at market. "The freshest fish in town!"

As odd as this was it was honestly cute. (Let's face it, nothing shocks us anymore.)

Dragonseller
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Cute-sy it up all you want but that relationship is just exhausting (toxic). It seems to work FOR THEM but personally, naah...

Dragonseller
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Nagori Yu doesn't disappoint on content, just wish her stories had a conclusion, or maybe not that might be what makes them special.

Dragonseller
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Soon as they mentioned the pot and roomy. They're predictable tropes but still entertaining at least.