Forum › Posts by Quisty

Quisty
100% Butt discussion 09 Apr 08:20
joined Sep 28, 2017

We really need more yuri butts. This was amazing

joined Sep 28, 2017

Ahem... threesome with the succubus sequel when?

joined Sep 28, 2017

Ahh, I love it. wholesome and lots of sex is a rare to find combination but is a great one and good for the soul.
We really need more of this combination

Quisty
joined Sep 28, 2017
Deerwhisky-1629051803504455681-img1

This one is technically canon. My favorite couple ever

joined Sep 28, 2017

Hell yeah! this is getting interesting again! Also dat jumpscare, reminded me of that one on Okiku-san wa Ichatsukitai, btw I'm really expecting more episodes of that one

joined Sep 28, 2017

I don't know why I was expecting something different, I think I haven't learnt anything from the thousands of "let's wait til you become an adult" endings. But this was kinda cute, that's something.
Buuuut, it feels like it was axed, everything is solved in a couple of pages, and her childhood friend doesn't appear anymore. Actually my first thought when she appeared was "oh man, so we'll have some love triangle shenanigans for some chapters right?" But nooo, she simply disappears and problem solved lol.
Well, another miss for the loli genre (a personal favorite btw) . Let's wait for better stories with better finales.

last edited at Jun 27, 2023 10:08PM

Quisty
joined Sep 28, 2017

So I guess this one will be used like in 80% of the works with sex scenes. Kinda irrelevant if you ask me. What's next? explicit consent? Where the characters sign a document (maybe even with witnesses) where they agree to have sex?
I know I'm being an as*hole here and I don't wanna get banned, just saying that even when there's no explicit consent, the characters are enjoying the experience and are agreeing to continue, otherwise they could just say no, and if the other(s) character continue with the lewd act, then yes, I agree with the rape tag being used.
Once again, I'm talking about fictional works and not real life rules ok?
My two cents.

joined Sep 28, 2017

Ok, I really loved this at first, but now it feels like it doesn't go anywhere. It looks like we've been stuck on the "le epic misunderstood" arc forever and the addition of more uninteresting characters doesn't help.
I'm way more interested on the mistery of the girl's cause of death, also I'd like to see more of her band partners.
I hope to this one can keep me interested since the premise is so good, but so far, I'm afrad I'll drop it in a couple of chapters or even less

joined Sep 28, 2017

Quisty posted:
Ok that settles this. I'm glad didn't waste my time beyond the first page.
Also were the het tag has gone? My filters won't work if the tag isn't there!

Don't let the door hit ya on your way out.

Don't worry, I won't.

joined Sep 28, 2017

If you guys hate the guy now it's best to leave cause you aint gonna like the other chapters especially when there's more of them making out, he starts getting a face and gets lines, lol.

Jokes aside I saw the some of the jp chapters and im interested in the mc a bit so I'll keep giving this a read. The mc seems cool headed for the trumpet but I hope she isn't there to be just a cuck (sorry I couldn't think of a better term)
I'm honestly not a fan of people who make out right in front of others. Im saying this as someone with a bf. Small kisses and affections are fine but fully making out is gross. It's mostly straight people that do this the most but it's weird to me no matter what sexuality or age cause they could've done that shit anywhere else but decided they need an audience. ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)

Ok that settles this. I'm glad didn't waste my time beyond the first page.
Also were the het tag has gone? My filters won't work if the tag isn't there!

last edited at May 28, 2023 11:32AM

joined Sep 28, 2017

Hell yeah I love that magical mixture of age gap, student/teacher and nsfw. I'm expecting for more of this one

joined Sep 28, 2017

And drop ! I have enough with this trope of a cold introvert and a selfish extravert. With one only living for her love of music and the other doing "bad things" to steam off from the pressure she has by being the daughter of two prestigious musicians.
Also, a love triangle with whom ? The faceless boyfriend or the kouhai who is not even in the cover and has 0 change to end with the MC.
But Really ! Beginning your yuri manga a het kiss ! Next step, beginning a yuri manga with the girl getting fuck by a guy ? Oh, sorry we already have that :/ ! That such a great way to turn you off from continuing your reading. At least for me

Yeah, I think this guy is based

joined Sep 28, 2017

Got the feeling it lacks of at least one important tag.

last edited at May 25, 2023 5:11PM

joined Sep 28, 2017

At first I read the warning page as "heavy memes" instead of "heavy themes" so I thought "let's give it a shot, what could go wrong?" I must pay more attention next time

joined Sep 28, 2017

Yay finally a new chapter! This is getting interesting and sexy too!

Quisty
joined Sep 28, 2017

Ok this was soooo cute! This ship is one of my favorites and this fits perfectly in my headcanon.

joined Sep 28, 2017

You know, I'm not even mad about the last release shenanigans because I stopped caring about this series some chapters ago. Also I agree with the comments above, and I'd say some other stuff but I don't wanna hurt sensibilities and get banned again.
Someone said it's available in Spanish, I'll check it out since Spanish is my first language, I just hope it's not a retranslation from English

Argggg! I really want to say what I think about this but I'll better just click the create post button and continue with my life

last edited at Mar 1, 2023 7:38AM

Quisty
joined Sep 28, 2017

Ahh! My favorite tags (age gap and student x teacher) together! I just hope that in this one they can go all the way and we don't get some "let's wait until graduation/you're 18" BS. We have had lots of that to be honest.

joined Sep 28, 2017

Always feel kinda conflicted with the prostitution tag, specially if treated in a more or less serious way like on this one. But it was ok, sweet and sexy too.
But ine thing, why are they elves? Does it add something to the plot? Why couldn't they be normal humans?

joined Sep 28, 2017

Was this axed or something?
That's it? "I love you, I love you too, ok but are we lovers? Not really lol, btw I'm incapable of showing up affection, me too! Lol aren't we just one for each other?"
Kinda disappointed tbh, not even a kiss? And what about the sister's reaction, and her relationship with the friend? What about my long awaited nsfw scene?
Oh well, let's hope for better endings in the future

joined Sep 28, 2017

Ok so I'm thinking to take a break on this one, and wait until is completed, then look at the comments and see if she ended up with any other girl(s) besides that tomboy. If that happens then I will read it again, otherwise I won't waste my time. Thank you.

joined Sep 28, 2017

Inb4 tragedy and suicide
Just kidding, I hope she's ok

joined Sep 28, 2017
92560925_p0

This is soooo canon in my heart

joined Sep 28, 2017

Interesting, and hot. I'll be monitoring this one for sure!

joined Sep 28, 2017
Twitter_short

Ahhh, D. E. B. S. Can't believe I missed that one for so long. Finally saw it, actually I've seen it like 5 times in the last couple of days. Can't have enough of it.