Forum › Posts by greenette

Tumblr_inline_nhvrix3pa41suuiq8
joined Feb 16, 2018

Deniers are missing out.
I'm rooting for the poly incest route.

greenette
joined Feb 16, 2018

Is this completed or still being written?

joined Feb 16, 2018

KotoNico stories are by the best even if they aren't my fav ships. They always feel tense and romantic, looking forward to this one!

joined Feb 16, 2018

WHY DOES THIS END

greenette
Secret discussion 14 Jun 02:06
joined Feb 16, 2018

felt lazy, sal jiang is usually much better at selling this kind of story

greenette
joined Feb 16, 2018

Lots of manga have depressing/cryptic headers and life threatening medical conditions but still have happy or hopeful endings.

Let's just.. calm down and cross our fingers that we'll be taking the sunny path.

greenette
joined Feb 16, 2018

I'm very upset that the sweet story of defying set roles has been ruined

I'm very happy at the prospect of angst and temptation in a possible sequel

Takemiya Jin never disappoints.

joined Feb 16, 2018

oh no

greenette
Image Comments 24 Apr 23:09
joined Feb 16, 2018
87324656_p0

god I wish there was more content for these 2

greenette
joined Feb 16, 2018

The art is so good, but there is still the unlikely possibility that Nika won't win, even if it's small, there is still a chance, and I don't know how I'd feel if that happens. How can all of them be happy?

Threesome. Sharing is caring, poly route and moving in with the sisters while raining down love on both them. It's the only path forward.

High class prediction

greenette
joined Feb 16, 2018

but I can see it becoming the start to an ending where Asaka also dies and she keeps "writing" for her after letting go of her drama with Ruri.

It's dangerous to put things like this into the thoughtosphere

joined Feb 16, 2018

Its happening girls, holy shit it's happening

greenette
joined Feb 16, 2018

The sfw version was so much better lmao.

joined Feb 16, 2018

I have no proof nor have I read the LN, but something tells me this girl (the isekaied one) knows more than what she's leaning on.

I am guessing that, after her first death, she got her memories (or part of them) from the very end. Possibly even a bad end, and this story will be her fixing thing subtly to reach a different conclusion but from the point of view of the Priest so, until the truth comes out, she will just be "at the right time" at the right place.

Like reaching the locomotive just when she could be of use.

This right here

joined Feb 16, 2018

Asumi gonna be so overleveled by the time she finally reaches Mai-chan.

joined Feb 16, 2018

I'm glad I can still enjoy this despite the forum debaters having a fit. Some people don't mind hentai themes in their yuri and this one having 10 pages of discussion just mean people aren't happy it didn't suit their tastes cuz let's be real, there is way more problematic and nasty shit than this manga right here on dynasty.

joined Feb 16, 2018

CUTE GIRLS FALLING IN LOVE ONLY

joined Feb 16, 2018

She has a small stature with a strong spirit, like Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

LOL i am fucking dead, thank you for this amazing comment

joined Feb 16, 2018

lame. where the hell was her attraction to the dude, let alone her attraction to villainess?

greenette
joined Feb 16, 2018

Grammar question: would it be “caught wearing those, or “caught wearing that?

Or 'them'?

I've heard it said in all 3 ways regarding clothing. No idea if its correct but it also doesn't sound strange to ear so who knows lol. Frankenlanguage

greenette
joined Feb 16, 2018

I know writing a good ending is the hardest part of a story but that is litterally a punch in the face of every fan.

Its either an ending due to the work being axed, or author got as bored as everyone else with the needless drama and wanted this shit to be done with. Feels awful regardless of the reason but it could also just be a cultural thing. Lots of manga and anime end like this so perhaps Japanese are just fond of this sort of open ending.

As for me, I headcanon that Kaoru is a enjoying her domestic life with Uta getting plowed every night while holding hands.

greenette
joined Feb 16, 2018

Sometimes final chapters are extra long, like Chapter 108 of FMA.

You're brave to hope for an extra long resolution to this tangled mess.

I really hope the ending is at least somewhat satisfying. All we can do is cross our fingers.

greenette
joined Feb 16, 2018

Please, let it be a threesome, let it be a threesome

let it be a threesome (pls)

greenette
joined Feb 16, 2018

I can tell that my opinion is the unpopular one but..

I'm excited for them to live together. Sure, if it does happen we're likely gonna have to deal with BS drama where Reiichi and their mom say it's a bad idea but if it does happen I'll be glad.

Y'all keep saying 'old Kaoru was better' and 'Kaoru has become so bad' and just leave it at that. I'd be spiralling pretty hard too if I were in her situation. Its hard to be good to yourself and those around you when you're freefalling and the one person you have left (Reiichi) feels distant and detached.

Hopefully Uta being sweet and caring and present in their day to day lives will help heal Kaoru. So we can see cute blushing and building emotional tension, but also lots of healing.

joined Feb 16, 2018

This is exactly the kind of content that's gonna save 2020