Forum › Posts by Sky-Ventus

joined May 15, 2021

I can hear a white haired fox friend preparing her speech about how wonderful Glasses are...

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

You World perception abilities getting uprooted suddenly

Scary

Its like loosing the sight... But without actually losing it

Sky-Ventus
School Zone discussion 23 Oct 14:42
joined May 15, 2021

[Redacted]

last edited at Oct 24, 2021 11:52PM by runrin

joined May 15, 2021

I don’t understand how that justifies her cheating on her girlfriend though

Thats the best part of it, it doesnt. This was totally a morally wrong action yet it was bound to happen bc of how nanase was acting and how Yuni is

joined May 15, 2021

HEHHHAHAHAHAHAH AND THATS HOW A PERFECT CHEATING IS BORN! NANASE YOURE MAGNIFIQUE! LEAVING YOUR GF VULNERABLE TO THE TEMPTATION HAHAHAHAHAHA lets see where this is going...

joined May 15, 2021

Yeah i knew it, now its the time for the lood stuff...

joined May 15, 2021

Miwa, honey, sweetie pie, relationships aren't supposed to be transactional like that......

Technically speaking they are transactional, no matter what ppls says everyone deep inside wants their feelings to be sort of "payed" by the other part and for a relationship to succeed each part must return others feelings, but you cant force them to do such thing, they have to do it on their own sooooo yeah its complicated XD

joined May 15, 2021

Standing here i realize
Their relationship doesnt have love... At least not that kind of love...

joined May 15, 2021

pointing fingers HORNY!

last edited at Oct 19, 2021 2:09PM

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

It became USA suddenly!!

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

[87] Every time there is fanservice of Koguma it makes me really uncomfortable. I love these two's cute relationship so much that I overlook it, but this one was definitely a bit awkward to edit. If you've looked at Kinniku Tarou's pixiv then it's definitely not surprising. Really wish he could just leave that out of this series, but alas, we have to deal with it.

A small price to pay for yurification as Thanos said

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

Ummm there is a manga ive been reading in mangadex called "Liar Satsuki can see death" it is yuri or at least subtext tl by Squiggles and other unkown group in mangadex, is there a chance to bring it here? Since mangadex doesnt have comments and this is something personal i would like to see what ppl would comment about in the comment section hahahaha...

Sky-Ventus
Image Comments 16 Oct 16:45
joined May 15, 2021
Fmldmrr

Well that really nailed it.... Ill see my way out myself

Sky-Ventus
Image Comments 16 Oct 16:41
joined May 15, 2021
E6taxnkvgaaz0w_-orig

Be careful with her Keqing, she is horny

Sky-Ventus
Image Comments 15 Oct 12:02
joined May 15, 2021
Faqbea3vkamev-s-orig

Thats why my buddies, never treat a ship of real ppl the same way as you do with fictional characters, they will never be the same thing xd

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

mangadex doesn't even have comments smh

Its not finished yet supposedly sooooo XD

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

Ummm ive been here quite small amount of time but when i recommend this site im like "its a perfect place to find yuri easily", seeing all the stuff happening here and there with ppl complaining about nonyuri content, should i stop doing that?

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

Where's Alpha X Alpha 1?

Nhentai
Code: 362057

Sky-Ventus
Image Comments 13 Oct 12:24
joined May 15, 2021
Fbw-nrfucamu04w-orig

I need a AE rerun....

joined May 15, 2021

Ah yes, the author that makes you doubt of your own sense of morality...

joined May 15, 2021

Someone bring the ice cause this is TOO HOT, HOT DAMN

joined May 15, 2021

I can feel Korone vibes in this ch

joined May 15, 2021

Ok, not a bad chapter, but...

If you overdose on SUCCUBUS EXTRACT of all things, I would have expected the resulting effect to be a little bit different.

Involving heat? Sure. But different.

Well thats what mostly happen when you mix Horny and heat bath, you end up overheating and gg (even in +18 doujinshis)

joined May 15, 2021

This chapter took me like 20 minutes to get through bc I kept putting the phone down and thrashing around with embarrasment

God bless that i spoiled myself with the raws, i could finish the ch normally xd

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

Damn the main characters in this manga are so fucking selfish. Here's Kaori clearly taking advantage of Ruri's friendship to have her come see Hoshikawa, even though Ruri clearly didn't want anything to do with this shit. And then there's Hoshikawa who wants to apologize just to feel better about herself. It never crossed her mind that maybe Ruri didn't want to ever see her again. Bunch of assholes, both of them.

Facing a problem is part of process of solving it, and thats what they did here, Ruri got to see that she was truly sorry for what she did even tho she didnt forgave her at the end and now Shizuku can be "at peace"