Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

joined Mar 26, 2021

Well this chapter was one of the better so far, even though not much happened. But ngl the scene when Nanasawa lick that cream from senpai cheek and face she made after that she just look like her old self. I bet if Sasaki would see that she would be pissed and jealous probably

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh wow, a chapter where Senpai didn't get molested.

Kaimori is best wingwoman. She actually did a really good job and setup a nice moment for the two. It does now make me wonder though what was the other Kaimori of the MC's timeline doing as she didn't seem to try to help at all and if she did help, we probably wouldn't be in this situation.

joined Jan 7, 2020

I wonder whether this would interfere with the memories of her future self since she’s creating new memories

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

what now haters?

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Ah, here's the story so many of you wanted - except it's not the MC helping her.

Now what I'd like to see is an all-out war between these two over senpai. MC wins: she gets her happy ending, MC loses: she goes back to the future to try again with the older senpai.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Ah, here's the story so many of you wanted - except it's not the MC helping her.

Now what I'd like to see is an all-out war between these two over senpai. MC wins: she gets her happy ending, MC loses: she goes back to the future to try again with the older senpai.

Both win: selfcest + poly

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

So “Friend randomly licks food off your cheek” doesn’t count as “molestation”?

I love the “maybe the time travel/two iterations of people stuff will someday make sense” theories.

Prediction: It will never make sense.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Ok, see, now this is more like it. If the adult MC chapters were this sweet too, that would be something to see.

Also, we didn't have a "sudden wyvern attack" type of scenario in this chapter, which proves that they don't need to have semi-sex every chapter. I think they need to make use of that more liberally to help rebuild the stakes and investment.

joined May 16, 2021

1 point for young Nanasawa And countless points for recent older Nanasawa.

joined Dec 5, 2019

hoping Kaimori actually has a thing for one of the nanasawa's, she's cute af

Act
joined Jun 9, 2018

it's made as a contrast between a lewd woman who pleasures her and the girl that's cute and wants to be pleasured

joined May 1, 2015

Young MC is precious. I am actually rooting for her.
I can believe she ended up being that piece of garbage.

6f1ccea7-b3f0-4820-814d-bccd7482bcd0
joined Mar 31, 2021

wtf

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

HEY! Where the hell is my ecchi?!?

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

^This.
I hope young MC ends up together with senpai~

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

^This.
I hope young MC ends up together with senpai~

"Young MC" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_MC ^_^

joined Jul 23, 2014

Yay, young nanasawa did her move

joined Nov 26, 2020

Well I'm glad that MC is done with her child molester arc... presumably. Honestly I couldnt tell if this was just gonna become a hentai or not. It's just bizarre and directionless storytelling

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

Did you all forget even the young MC is still a raging pervert? She just doesn't/didn't have the confidence older one does. She isn't any more precious than the older version, she just hasn't gotten to the groping yet.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Did you all forget even the young MC is still a raging pervert? She just doesn't/didn't have the confidence older one does. She isn't any more precious than the older version, she just hasn't gotten to the groping yet.

^This. They are absolutely the same person, one just has more guts lmao. MC didn't turn into a pervert by getting older, she just got more gutsy after getting sent to the past and got her second chance with senpai

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

YESSSS. The young one is on the prowl now.

Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

Oh boy there changing her image to give her more confidence it's only a matter of time before she decides to dye her hair and realize she looks like a certain pervert

En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018

Kaimori is best wingwoman. She actually did a really good job and setup a nice moment for the two. It does now make me wonder though what was the other Kaimori of the MC's timeline doing as she didn't seem to try to help at all and if she did help, we probably wouldn't be in this situation.

I think that, seeing someone is bold enough to make a move on Senpai, Kaimori realizes she needs to actually push Past!MC, as opposed to passively watching their relationship and wondering if things will work out (which is what I'm assuming she did in the original timeline).

joined Jul 20, 2020

I think that, seeing someone is bold enough to make a move on Senpai, Kaimori realizes she needs to actually push Past!MC, as opposed to passively watching their relationship and wondering if things will work out (which is what I'm assuming she did in the original timeline).

Yeah it would be nice if Future MC challenges her past self more then tells the Younger Senpai who she really is before returning to her own reality now that she knows her Senpai had actually feelings for her! Returning to her timeline Future MC uses this knowledge and goes after her Future Senpai!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Reminder that Young MC is masturbating to Senpai daily and older MC is terrible at romance because she only recently took steps away from being that nervous wreck

To reply you must either login or sign up.