Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

joined Mar 26, 2021

I hate the mc she sucks and I want to see her fall flat on her face or actually you know become a character with growth and a good reason to why she blocks her past self only real reason I'm reading it(also the discussion is funny)

Link%20square
joined Feb 15, 2015

Jeez they really ramped it up with this special didn't they lol.

I want this to go even further. Let's get all Regular Show with this smut.

joined May 24, 2014

Oh yes, she MEANT it.

joined Apr 2, 2021

Honestly, it would have been fine if it was a oneshot for me but at the same time if it was a oneshot I would've complained that it was a oneshot and not a series.

I felt as though it was a oneshot too, However I’m not complaining I was originally thinking a lot more build up would be made between them too if not having done lewd things in a park

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

I expect a full blown sex scene at some point.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I hate the mc she sucks and I want to see her fall flat on her face or actually you know become a character with growth and a good reason to why she blocks her past self only real reason I'm reading it(also the discussion is funny)

I would love if after like 50 chapters of just constant sexual harrasment and Senpai seeming to be fine with it, for the MC to confess to her and Senpai to reject her and thank her for helping her realise she actually has feelings for the past MC. I think the face the MC would have at such a massive loss would be hilarious but I do think its just going to be a threeway ending most likely.

Also, I really don't see any growth or development in MC comming other than probably confessing her feelings to Senpai since she never did it before and regrets it but that's probably way off. Would be great if she did change and develop though and actually thought about her past self even a little bit.

last edited at Aug 22, 2021 2:17PM

joined Mar 26, 2021

I wonder when past Mc will do something lewd to senpai as well or like anything at all with that other girl since she's willing to help her.
Seeing that Seto doesn't mind being molested by older women like in every chapter, im not sure but I feel like she just getting experience from it and when Older nanasawa will confess she'll reject her because she do like her younger version. And honestly i think that Mc wouldn't be so sad about that after all she did all those lewd stuff to/with senpai which she didn't do it in the past. And after coming back to her timeline she wake up but the difference will be that she is in relationship with Seto(of course IF she come back). On the other hand it'd be interesting if she accept her confession.
Well i hope the plot will get better cuz seeing every chapter only those two in some hentai scene is getting boring, they could focus more on her acting training and more scene with younger mc, like she is cut off of the plot a lot.
I don't want to dropping it, maybe I'll wait till more chapter update, rather than waiting for one once in a while

last edited at Aug 22, 2021 5:01PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

A good reason? MC wants, MC takes. Past self never got any anyway.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I guess the story is building up this way to spice things up but I can’t help getting annoying by the mc, she’s getting in the way of her past self?? cucking herself instead of helping to get together with the senpai. If her future self gets together with the senpai and one day she just gets back to the future it would have been all for nothing.

Just go rewarch back to the future if you want that story

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

myrrhmidon posted:

When you introduce a time travel plot where the MC meets their past self, there's an inherent promise in the premise that they'll do SOMETHING with their past self. But so far, all the MC has done is ignore her past self.

I want to clarify that immediately after realizing she time travelled, she beelined for her sempai and the chapter ends with her stating her goal. No mention of past self nor any desire to interact with past self. Clearly selfish in her desire to just want to date and fuck sempai.

Isn't it normal for characters to change and grow as time goes on, though? Usually involving the core premises of the series?

Like getting more invested in seto as a person? To me it feels like a bunch of people wants this to be Gay back to the future where "cinnebon younger MC" learns to man Up and get the girl. But are then frustrated when it isnt back to the future and they dont know where its going

I love this story for not being predictable, sure there is a bit of a formula for the individual chapter But nobody knows exactly what direction things are gonna go

But going back to Nanas "growth factor" her arch is that She cant confess to Seto, she still doesnt know how to connect with her. Some rediculed Nana for still lusting over Seto after she swore to help her with acting, But in reality that was development, she realized that is a way she could potentially get closer to her and that she actually has the power to maybe prevent some of the heartbreak that did happen.
Nana cant help her useless, depraved, younger self, she already struggles as the greatly emprowed MK.2
And my prediction is that She Will leave this Timeline when after she does grow to that point

I mean Nana probably feels useless whenever she hangs out with Seto and wishes she could just be cool and win her over

last edited at Sep 8, 2021 2:13AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

That was special.

joined Aug 2, 2018

I really want to drop this… but the art is too good.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

They be talking about time travel, but what if it's more than that? What if it's actually an alternate universe?

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

lmao why are most of you guys here complaining about how much bad the story is when the whole point with this series is a set-up for this kind of stuff this pretty clear for the first few chapters, the story doesn't need to be meaningful to the point it will change your world view. This manga is basically fun on it's own it's like to-love ru but with girls.

joined Jul 23, 2021

lmao why are most of you guys here complaining about how much bad the story is when the whole point with this series is a set-up for this kind of stuff this pretty clear for the first few chapters, the story doesn't need to be meaningful to the point it will change your world view. This manga is basically fun on it's own it's like to-love ru but with girls.

Yes it doesn't need to be meaningful, but story should have some sort of development, like character development, story flow etc, but after 10 chapters and 1 extra, the story and character still seems to be in the start.

It's OK if author just want to go for ecchi-chi route, but in other manga similar to this at least at one point the pervert MC would act seriously and the outcome really helps the heroine or make her develops a feeling towards MC, that's when we readers thinks that "ah it can't be helped if she falls in love if MC was so kind and help her this much", this is just an example but at least author make the story flow and character reasonable and also make some development in the character, not just acting pervert and horny only in every chapter.

But until now just feel like when MC act horny, senpai will also somehow act horny, so you just feel weird because the flow just suddenly happens, but I guess this is what you said the story has no point at all, if author just make a one-shot Hentai of this story in Yuri NTR Anthology I guess it wouldn't have so much people discuss and argue to find some righteous in this manga.

joined Sep 11, 2019

I'm still expecting a tag-team attack on Seto with MC and her past self in future chapter but until then I guess I'll just have to put up with this

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I live for these angry comments every new chapter. Bring it on!

Img_20210903_230019_067
joined Aug 2, 2020

Unsubscribed. I don't mind some fanservice here and there, but I do mind cheap, poorly executed, forced fanservice.

At first I was like, "alright, this much I can bear," but then the author crossed the line. Yeah, not following this anymore.

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

Pocha Climb died for this (well, not really I'm just salty)

Link%20square
joined Feb 15, 2015

People can't help but police fictional characters. It's the Anti's Guide Book for Living.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I've got a feeling her younger self is just gonna confess her feelings for senpai cause she's starting to feel the pressure from the rival that appeared in her older self

joined Mar 26, 2021

I've got a feeling her younger self is just gonna confess her feelings for senpai cause she's starting to feel the pressure from the rival that appeared in her older self

If she is going to confess i don't think it's from the pressure but because that other girl convince Nanaki to do that

joined Mar 26, 2021

Is it going to be a confession if so i think she reject her, well for now Senpai has to see that message (she's a bit silly so she might miss it). But i don't think it will be it, I think it's too early for that but who knows what author is going ti give us, maybe next chapter will just normal non ecchi chapter. And honestly I wouldn't mind if it was just the two of them without old Mc to butt in, since most chapters is with her on screen, it feels like she don't work anymore.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I care not for what others may say, as for me, I am cheering for Nanasawa Nana!

joined Mar 31, 2013

I keep reading this and then regretting it because the MC is such unlikable scum, and not even in an entertaining way.

I'll be back again next chapter, I guess.

To reply you must either login or sign up.