Forum › Posts by Karretch

joined Jul 28, 2019

You're all adults, stop pretending to be babies.

Or, maybe, since we're all adults, maybe accept that some people have enough shit in their lives that they don't need more and stop being a jerk.

joined Jul 28, 2019

Despite where I feared it was going, that was a surprisingly wholesome end to that chapter.

joined Jul 28, 2019

well. that's some anxiety i didn't need for the day...

joined Jul 28, 2019

Fully waiting for the director to be hoping for an antagonistic attitude between them to appear in a "flubbed" recording, then to air it.

joined Jul 28, 2019

In quite a few panels Ryou looked an awful lot like Hina from Kindres Spirits on the Roof.

Karretch
joined Jul 28, 2019

It's not just two types of arrows, though. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/if_you_could_see_love_ch01#12 shows that each person has a unique arrow.

Karretch
joined Jul 28, 2019

Can anyone explain why are they wearing their engagement ring on their pinky finger and not on their ring finger...

I'm unsure if there's a specific meaning, but I took it as "hey, Japan doesn't do gay marriage, but we want to have a thing between us to prove our love" yet also not spark people to go "hey, are you married/engaged" by it being on the traditional finger.

joined Jul 28, 2019

Kinnikufan posted:

I can't unsee 6 fingers on Vivi's hand on the last page of chapter 2.

I think you're misinterpreting the creases on her palm as being a sixth finger.

No, that's definitely an accidental 6th finger. Follow the knuckle lines.

joined Jul 28, 2019

Like, I sorta get it, but also I don't. How does she not know the feeling of a nipple? Has she never explored her body? And I don't mean necessarily sexually, but not even just to know it better? You'd think even in the hectic situation you'd know your hand went up and under a bra unless that's some very light fabric.

Karretch
joined Jul 28, 2019

OH MAN! Once is a one-off joke, second is a set up! One day we're going to get that Yuki=Tundra payoff!

joined Jul 28, 2019

BV, key word is "ongoing", as in, currently in publication and not finished.

joined Jul 28, 2019

Oh, and seriously:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/run_away_with_me_girl_ch13#24

Has this kid's teacher never seen a freaking sunrise?

Sadly, elementary-equivalent grade school art teachers aren't there to foster actual artistic ideas, just the basics and get the job done. I still have memories from 4th grade where the assignment was "draw a town" and I wanted dinosaur shaped houses, even made it work with cutaway presentations, and the teacher was not amused.

Karretch
joined Jul 28, 2019

Is it me or is the "human" amongst the critters the president on her horse?

joined Jul 28, 2019

Anyone else find Hime's new haircut adorable?

Karretch
joined Jul 28, 2019

I know that half the joke (or most) is that her team think as stated in the last page not a girl, but I also want to know their reactions if it ever comes out. Maybe it won't be a thread, but Kitty now has an in to getting to that particular nugget.

joined Jul 28, 2019

My hypothesis is this cliffhanger is where the "end of the world" bit comes in, teleported not just a distance away but a time away, aka the future, where this demon has destroyed/enslaved the world.

Karretch
Citrus + discussion 20 Dec 02:52
joined Jul 28, 2019

After Mei kisses Yuzu, the eyes on Yuzu's shirt go bloodshot as she reacts.

Karretch
joined Jul 28, 2019

Aight. So. Just found this exists. Read the first chapter: Aight, cool, time loops game logic john wick and kingsmen references yada yada, got it.

Then I read the second chapter.

I disagree with timeloops, and the school subtly shows that it's that the 9th stage mentioned.

She seems to be controlling those giant bullets so I guess she nuked the school

I wouldn't say she's controlling them. First chapter she had a watch that was counting down, just so happened to be mindnight, but when it ticked over the bullet appeared. The stages seem to have a time limit, as I see it.

Karretch
SHY discussion 12 Oct 17:00
joined Jul 28, 2019

I'm a bit skeptical, only because I can't find a source that says anything, about a double amputee being able to stand or walk with prostheses that mimic real legs. A lot of our balance is controlled in minute changes in our feet.