Forum › Posts by Yuri Newbie Fan

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Both mistress and maid are adorable, giving passionate kiss everyday for reward and a little lewdness would also be so much nice. ; P

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

I’m not into with cheating but I will have an exception for this one, I’m not the type who wants all of my lover’s time but dedicating most of her life than our relationship is too much and take things for granted what little things we have can break me completely.

joined May 16, 2021

A Filipino saying, Haba ng hair mo, teh! (Girl, you have such a long hair) means a girl is so popular that she got multiple confessions from her suitors or admirers. That’s what Nakano is like right now but not with boy suitors instead it’s lesbian suitors. Lol.

joined May 16, 2021

Polyamory? or just a friends with benefits for Nagisa? Sakurako is the main focus of all the ruckus in the last 3 chapters.

last edited at Oct 19, 2021 3:33AM

joined May 16, 2021

I wonder how far would they go, so many issues needs answers like their family issues are they so worst that leads to those girls depression?

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Oh yes! Her face says it, she wants a conclusion(please, f***her). (@u@)

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

They’re talking about bra sizes but my eyes and mind are looking at Gerry’s boobs. (@w@) It’s not strange, right? I’m a girl,too.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Tangerines are symbol of yuri love in slang. Hmmm.

joined May 16, 2021

I see no yuri tag but I read it anyway. (°w°)

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

I love how this was resolved, and I also love how the Club President has a boyfriend.

That also surprised me, to think that he’s popular to girls and blushing while he called out Kurumi, thinking he might’ve asked her for a date but he’s..well, exclusive to his boyfriend. Lol! But it’s cute though.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Yeah, I want also to have a girlfriend like Nobara that looks cold and expressionless to other people but reserved her blushing face and being needy just for me, only me.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

This so good! She’s small from her height but was excellent on fighting skills and intelligence. Her toughness deserves the rank of general.

Yuri Newbie Fan
Inversion discussion 12 Oct 20:11
joined May 16, 2021

I’ve read some comments that this is the final chapter. Too bad if it is, it’s too short to end just like that. : (

Update: I’ve read it thrice already and can’t believe that it’s over I wish Tima would make more chapter to continue what will happen to Saika and Utawa, at least 5 more chapters would be nice.

last edited at Oct 13, 2021 5:28AM

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

She’s just a “normal, dense gay friend” that is.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Nikaidou waste those guys in just 5 seconds as far as I recall back in previous chapters.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Those 3 guys are back, but will immediately get thrashed by a new girl

They deserved it, because they look like more of rapist demons than humans. As if every girl they see is a sex plaything. If those guys were in Liberta they might’ve been headless by now. lol!

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Ohhh! A new badass chick! I wonder if she’s a friend or a rival of Sakurako-san.?

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

I know there’s a misunderstanding when she saw her girl with a another boy, but I felt Nobara’s heart break while confronting their situation. : (

last edited at Oct 8, 2021 12:18AM

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Please don’t tell me she got raped(T_T).

joined May 16, 2021

The chapter that Seiran died, I literally cried until the extra chapters of the time she shared with Ari ( sob sob). I’m such cry baby but I really get emotional if one of the characters die.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

At exact time, Seto-chan got cleaned and cum at the same time. I literally burst to laughter. Lol! Lol!

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Suzuya-san really has all the potential to get a “girl” she wants her cheery personality, professionalism are commendable especially her beauty. Same for other characters like her getting curious with someone who doesn’t pay attention with their charms but unexpectedly falling in with them and gave them the heartbreak coz they currently belongs to someone else(the right person that is) and thank goodness they’re safe from this kind of Suzuya charm, likes only to play around.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Damn, that flower took only 20 mins it’s effect, master should’ve let her sniff it again after noticing it’s disappearing.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Or what if there’s a catch?? What if her best friend from high school might show up again that’ll make all her emotions pulled back from the past and telling her, realizing she still can’t forget their fond memories even having a boyfriend isn’t enough of what they had was special and irreplaceable.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

The thirst is strong with this one but I'm getting red flags from everyone.

I think that might actually be where this is going. I could easily see a twist where it turn out that none of them actually love the protagonist because:

1. Former idol is just unintentionally really flirty because of her past in the entertainment industry and just wants a friend.

2. The teacher seems to do this to all her students (probably as a way to make them keep their grades up).

3. The tomboy is just using her looks to convince women to join her club, and is just "putting on a performance" for both the protagonist and all the other girls she ropes into joining.

4. The kiss demon is probably called that because her personality totally changes when she's sober and she doesn't remember or follow through on any of her promises made while drunk.

5. The roommate seems to like the protag as a bodypillow? But maybe not as a person. (Also did anyone else see her teeth? What if she was a vampire and "liked protag's scent" because of that?)

Of course this might not happen but it seems like most of these women noticed the big lesbian energy and used that to get what they wanted out of her.

^^ Agreed, that about sums it up IMO. I don't feel like any of them are actually looking to be in a relationship with the MC, and most of their 'advances' are probably just wishful thinking from our MC. It's so hard to tell when a girl wants you or not because anything short of actually fucking you could be considered just "friendly". Some girls even think kissing on the lips is just a show of friendliness.....

On the off chance that all of them are actually interested in the MC, I'm rooting for the poly route. Although I'm personally also rooting for the onee-chan. I'm just a sucker for older women.