Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

identification-projection-preheterosexuality
Please%20actually
joined Mar 13, 2018

She specifically says it was a man, though…

Maybe Nanasawa figured some shit out.

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

So where is her younger self? that is what I wanna know, it'd be cool if she was with older senpai and acted on her horny soul.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

My takes is : It was all a dream and when she wakes up, she gets the courage to confess

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

So where is her younger self? that is what I wanna know, it'd be cool if she was with older senpai and acted on her horny soul.

I wonder about that, too.

If her schoolgirl self has gone to the future, it's gonna be awful for her. Imagine being an underaged schoolgirl, accidentally time-travelling and finding yourself ten years in the future. No identity, no family, no house, no friends, no money, no nothing. Nowhere to sleep, impossible to get a job. If the police takes you, you'll end up in the loony bin. It's a nightmare.
Otoh if her past self is still in the past, it's going to be an interesting triangle. I had never considered before that self-NTR could actually be a thing, haha.

I'm mostly worried about the mc, though. Kudos to her for blasting uselessness to smithereens in two minutes flat after meeting her crush! But she's ten years in the past, so she certainly is in a situation where nobody knows her, has no identity and no job... oh well, at least she's an adult, so she should be able to manage a little better than an underaged child in the future would.

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

Author of ‘The Taste of Legs’ … Not gonna lie that weird outta-the-blue kiss raised a few red flags but I’ll make an exception just because this is by them. There is no perfect yuri after all. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

My takes is : It was all a dream and when she wakes up, she gets the courage to confess

Certainly would be my first guess too with this setup, but who knows, maybe this will go in a wildly different direction.

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Oh, could she been dreaming only?

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I hope sempai realizes who she is right away. And I hope she meets her younger self, too. Notice she's lightening her hair now, so maybe it will be forestalled. The ideal outcome: a threesome couple. Her + younger her is just masturbation, and she does that in public already.

If her schoolgirl self has gone to the future, it's gonna be awful for her. Imagine being an underaged schoolgirl, accidentally time-travelling and finding yourself ten years in the future. No identity, no family, no house, no friends, no money, no nothing. Nowhere to sleep, impossible to get a job. If the police takes you, you'll end up in the loony bin. It's a nightmare.

In that event, she just goes and stays with sempai, of course! Sempai remembers very well what she looked like back then. And she can easily establish who she is with a few questions. Sempai is divorced, after all.

last edited at Jul 6, 2021 5:16PM

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

If this ends with some bullshit where she gets with her senpai (young), manages to convince senpai that she's the junior girl just to wake up back in the present where the senpai never married the dude and has been with her the whole time, then I'll be fuming.

Well... I can actually see this happening.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

What is this? Bouncy horse of the future

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

This MC is too pathetic for me to root for like come on girl have a little bit of dignity or at least don't drunkenly masturbate on a fixture in a kiddie park like a degenerate.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

If this ends with some bullshit where she gets with her senpai (young), manages to convince senpai that she's the junior girl just to wake up back in the present where the senpai never married the dude and has been with her the whole time, then I'll be fuming.

Well... I can actually see this happening.

I dont even see how its bullshit, its called changing the past

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

From checking on the raws...it's gonna end up a very stupid time loop, isn't it...

Nanofate
joined Sep 10, 2014

Verrry interesting.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

From checking on the raws...it's gonna end up a very stupid time loop, isn't it...

Apparently the correct term is Causal loop. To those who watched the anime Konohana Kitan (BTW a good yuri anime), episode 12 is like this. Time loop is more like Haruhi Suzumiya's Endless Eight.

With Nanasawa already changing the past, it makes sense that the future will be changed. That or as mentioned a causal loop happens since the events that trigger the time travel has to happen to guarantee the events in the past so the time travel happens... Ugh my head hurts. Anyway time travel gets really complicated the more you think about it.

The tone of the manga doesn't seem to be that serious anyway. Probably will have be romcom in tone maybe even a love triangle with Nanasawa's past self.

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

...huh. I just noticed that on page 7, Senpai has a kid like bag...then looking at the later pages in the past, she has the same bag. Either A: It's just to let the reader know "Yes these are the same person" or B: Things are gonna get more complicated.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

The tone of the manga doesn't seem to be that serious anyway.

Those readers given to lemon-squeezing analysis of temporal paradoxes might do well to keep this point in mind.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

come on girl have a little bit of dignity or at least don't drunkenly masturbate on a fixture in a kiddie park

Fufufu, you sweet, soft, naive summer child.

Don't underestimate the power of fixtures in kiddie parks.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Interesting.. looking forward for the next exciting chapters.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

come on girl have a little bit of dignity or at least don't drunkenly masturbate on a fixture in a kiddie park

Fufufu, you sweet, soft, naive summer child.

Don't underestimate the power of fixtures in kiddie parks.

I greatly appreciate that you just had this on hand lmao

Those readers given to lemon-squeezing analysis of temporal paradoxes might do well to keep this point in mind.

This is why most of my responses in this thread haven't been serious, silly theories and ideas for the most part. The more people think about time travel the more it doesn't make sense, so it's better to just roll with it and try to have fun in my opinion :P

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Wait her crush isn't a Minor lol

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Author of ‘The Taste of Legs’ … Not gonna lie that weird outta-the-blue kiss raised a few red flags but I’ll make an exception just because this is by them. There is no perfect yuri after all. Looking forward to the next chapter.

After reading that, I am now extremely scared that this will also be... well, you know, the genre everyone hates that I won’t spoil if you want to read that one. It wouldn’t exactly be too surprising in this case either, but I sure hope it doesn’t turn out that way.

joined Apr 3, 2021

yeah im guessing coma yuri aswell

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

going back in time to cuck yourself, nice.

Lmao exactly.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Well, things are moving faster than expected. Here’s hoping for a selfcest threesome lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.