Forum › Posts by Gangreen

joined Apr 3, 2021

Come to think of it, has Makino ever kissed Maron? No, right?

she did get kissed by maron in chapter 19 page 8

joined Apr 3, 2021

I read raw to chapter 20 with translator ('cause the manga is good) and i can say that... maybe?
Spoiler:

Do you people do this for attention or are you completely incompetent

last edited at May 21, 2022 8:46AM

joined Apr 3, 2021

Hope y'all are ready- I'm planning on picking up the TL of this manga (literally my first time scanlating, so may take a while). Already got the raws, too :)

lol won't be on dynasty

Gangreen
joined Apr 3, 2021

That sounds good. Just a couple questions, though. First, is OK if I take the photos using my smartphone? I don't have a computer or a scanner and it's all I have to work with. The picture quality is pretty good if I hold the phone up close. And second, what's the site so I can post it? By the way, I promise I'll make it worth their while. I have a third page that requires absolutely no translation whatsoever that can be tacked onto the end of chapter 14. One look and you'll see why. Edit: actually, never mind. I can't take a good enough quality shot. I have crappy lighting and I can't do anything without tearing the page out, which I don't want to do and damage my volume. I'll deliver though. I just need to get a portable scanner.

i would say to post it in here after you scanned it, but with the recent village idiots spoiling shit at every moment, you could post it in this current tl thread https://boards.4chan.org/u/thread/3625414, or if the thread gets archived, the latest at the time of scanning

Gangreen
joined Apr 3, 2021

Also sad about no threesome with selfcest but maybe in the volume extras?

I own all the available volumes, and so far there's only one omake. It's in v1 and it's a short little what if from chapter 3 where Seto decided to try on the first bikini Nanasawa suggested. If I knew how to translate it I would, but I'm no scanlator.

you could post it in the tl thread on /u/ for it to get translated

joined Apr 3, 2021

Gangreen posted:

i really hope this isn't gonna be the current editor for this series, someone needs to tell them to learn how to properly size and format text

Maybe you should tell them how, then.

they didnt post it in the translation thread for qc like everyone else does, so i have no idea if they even care

joined Apr 3, 2021

i really hope this isn't gonna be the current editor for this series, someone needs to tell them to learn how to properly size and format text

joined Apr 3, 2021

I would also like to know if someone has any info on what happened to the translation for this manga. Was it dropped or are the translators waiting for the free chapters to expire? (or something similar?) The raws are already up to sixth chapter so I'm just curious.

the typesetter is currently on hiatus, they said they would back after Christmas but, yeah you can see what happened instead, maybe they'll come back, maybe not

joined Apr 3, 2021

You can put 2 or 3 lines, here you put nearly the whole chapter.

Nah :) Its better as detailed as possible. If you dont want to read it is ok. We are able to do this as long as we use the spoiler tag

how can someone be this stupid, discuss these chapters when they're out or when the series has not been updated for well over half a year, not 2 months you numbskull

Gangreen
VAMPEERZ discussion 17 Jan 15:35
joined Apr 3, 2021

I'm done with chapter 33. Khara and Shadi cotinued to ther journey heading towards Istanbul,with the help of a very old Lilu. I guess you guys have to wait until the official issue date of January18th RAW to find out what happens. I know I am cheating by reading it on the 17th, but hey, the temptation is too great.
Oh,we finally got to see for the second time a super minor character appears. I'm sure 90% of you forgot about this character. Again, no, I am not given any hint. You guys just need to find out on your own when you get the RAW (or English), assuming you still remember this character.

what is wrong with you people

joined Apr 3, 2021

Just got the new chapter. Not going to spoil it. All I can say was "OMG". Fuuko is a psycho. It seems that she record and took pictures as pften as possible concernng Yuni. She is beyond a stalker/ More like Fatal Attraction without the klling...Anyay, the end of this chapter .. makes my jaw drops.

that's cool and all but the series is ongoing and its being actively scanlated so talking about a chapter that hasnt yet been translated is just plain stupid, stop it

last edited at Dec 19, 2021 11:26AM by OrangePekoe

Gangreen
joined Apr 3, 2021

Oh damn! Saw the raws for the chapter 19 and boy oh boy do I imagine the worst ending for our protagonist when she gets back to her own time and things changed I think her senpai will end up rejecting her because she looks just like "Sasaki" so let's see what happens in the next chapters... but the protagonist continues screwing herself over right now with her own actions is all I can see.

are you this dumb? genuinely asking

joined Apr 3, 2021

I'm confused. So this is a tankobon compilation of the web series? Or that and the serialized version?

yes to both

Gangreen
joined Apr 3, 2021

if it wasn't for "I'll cheer on my Yuri Onee-chan" I wouldn't have given a damn about this, so please keep translating it so that i may have hope for more greatness

Gangreen
joined Apr 3, 2021

Any news of the whole stuff to be uploaded here?

no idea what happened to the scanlation group, but yenpress had recently licensed it, vol 1 on february 22

last edited at Oct 4, 2021 8:10PM

joined Apr 3, 2021

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_scummy_gap_student_with_a_hard_life_calls_upon_a_lady_of_the_night_ch07#7

What the heck does delivery health mean?

Also someone was saying she was unscummy this chapter? Dude she's oggling her boobs and then has the audacity to say you can't tell she's pretty behind the glasses. Glasses don't make you ugly God damn it. T_T

Delivery Health = Sex outside of the brothel

joined Apr 3, 2021

Lol what's going on with the recent Yuri manga
So it's basically a high tech vibrator in human form however it was a fun read but I think I enjoy Hitozuma to jk more even though it's NTR

what?

joined Apr 3, 2021

Did no one know about Lilyka officially translating this series?

Gangreen
joined Apr 3, 2021

They're getting mad at the Momo girl for not confessing and straightening everything out but... her whole relationship with the other girl has been nothing but weird mixed messages from her since chapter one???

wait the kiss request for the ice cream then the kiss at the pool were mixed messages?
not to mention the many attempts from Nanase to get into Momo's pants were mixed messages?

Gangreen
joined Apr 3, 2021

Also I'm just going to say it drives me absolutely nuts that the translators are splitting each chapter into so many pieces. It's bad enough having single chapters to read and forgetting what's going on, but having a single chapter flow broken up into now 3 different parts is ridiculous. A skilled translator can translate an entire chapter of manga in an hour or two, maybe even less if it's a light dialogue manga like this one. There's no reason for them to do this.

its not on the translators its just how the raws are released on comic walker

joined Apr 3, 2021

yamateh135 posted:

What happened to the translation?

You may continue reading the remaining 14 chapters on MangaDex. We have everything up to chapter 183. I'll get them here soon. I imagine they'll pick it up again now that MD has returned.

considering its squiggles without lilwitch/connie i highly doubt that ever happening

Gangreen
joined Apr 3, 2021

Remember to not get overzealous with the magic wand tool.

Looks more like spot healing to me.

Gangreen
joined Apr 3, 2021

Any chance /u/ would pick this up like they did with Looking Up to Magical Girls?

Same anon that gives us the vampeerz raws also has the gunbured raws, so it's all up to Goggled if they ever want to TL it.

joined Apr 3, 2021

I really love this manga a lot. But what the hell. That was like 5 months of waiting for 5 pages. I mean really what happened?

Raws were posted back in april but the regular TS anon never did them, I suspect it was due to mangadex being down, but even after a month of being able to upload, they never came back.
Then the mega in which the raws were hosted on died, meaning the only other option was comicwalker and by god they're bad.

Gangreen
Image Comments 02 Aug 22:00
joined Apr 3, 2021
E7ilot2voamxvlg-orig

it got licensed