Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

lmao didn't expect everyone in the comments to be so mad after reading this

Author troll level confirmed OVER 9000

That said, I'm amused at how people bitch so much about this.

You know how, when a story is gaining momentum and going well and then it suddenly ends, everyone complains bitterly that the series got the editorial AXE?

This is the opposite. It looks like the author was getting ready to reach the conclusion in this chapter or the next but the editor asked her to keep on truckin' (because the manga is popular and selling well) so she rewrote the plot: she made up some excuse to cancel the Mai/Asumi date and send Mai on a vacation for a month, and thus put the conclusion in indefinite hiatus -- as now Mai won't be able to come between Asumi and her hookers for the next several weeks!

Honestly, I thought everyone would be jumping up in joy... I mean, if a series this good is continuing instead of ending, isn't that a reason to celebrate?

But lo and behold: the forum is full of comments bitching and whining about it.

Dynasty Forum: the place where a manga author just can't win no matter what.

I'm not going to repeat myself anymore. I've stated my reasons very clearly numerous times. Trying to invalidate any criticism of the series by calling it "bitching and whining" is absurd.

This is no longer even a conversation, and defending one's views here would be way too exhausting. Have a nice day.

joined Dec 28, 2017

This one's adorable and gets steamy at the right times too. I'd like to see it through to the end!

Unnamed
joined Nov 9, 2019

Bruh

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

im drowning in boob

joined Feb 1, 2021

RIP Asumi-chan, died of horny

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

I'm literally crying and shaking right now

joined Jan 31, 2018

fucking bullshit
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

That said, I'm amused at how people bitch so much about this.

Honestly, I thought everyone would be jumping up in joy... I mean, if a series this good is continuing instead of ending, isn't that a reason to celebrate?

But lo and behold: the forum is full of comments bitching and whining about it. ![]

Dynasty Forum: the place where a manga author just can't win no matter what.

gotta love when people strawman what you just said, i guess some people are happy as long as there are boobs wich is fine the tittle of the manga is "Asumi chan is interested in lesbian brothels" after all. I guess we´re the dumb ones for expecting something from this manga instead of just turning off our brains and enjoying da boobs like everyone else

last edited at Jun 4, 2021 8:50PM

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

god i was so excited for this next chapter and author-sama played as dirty

based

B61e85481cd305c6139d74d53e7100cf--pixel-ideas
joined Sep 20, 2017

this is gold lmao

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Let's see what the author does with this sudden delay. If it in some way helps to further develop the plot or maybe Mai as a character I'd be okay with being baited, if it just going to be used to stall out the story I'd be a bit disappointed since pacing has been really good so far.

If only the updates were more frequent though...

joined Dec 28, 2016

Why is this mistagged with pay for gay? That's completely wrong. All the girls here are gay as fuck, without any exchange of money.

last edited at Jun 6, 2021 10:45AM

joined Mar 30, 2021

Fuckin knew it. It's so good to be true. This manga would have ended if Asumi and Mai really get to meet

joined Jan 6, 2017

Why is this mistagged with pay for gay? That's completely wrong. All the girls here are gay as fuck, without any exchange of money.

"Pay for gay" as in "pay so you get to do gay things"

Alice_is_lost
joined Mar 29, 2021

I'm just happy we get more of this story, there's some characters I really like, like Asumi's best friend for example, and I wish we could see more development for them.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

i feel so betrayed

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

i feel so betrayed

"This is FAR from the strongest of swords!"

joined Jul 26, 2016

i feel so betrayed

Top 10 Anime Betrayals

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

nnnnnNNnOOOOO I can't believe she got sick right before meeting up with her, i'm gonna kick someone in minecraft.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

And here I'm expecting that Asumi will insist on going even if she doesn't feel well, cuz as we see, she pretty much expecting it to be Mai herself, and yet she just cancelled it without saying anything.

It was more like she was fantasizing about it being Mai, she didn't really have any reason to expect it any more than any of her other visits.

joined Feb 29, 2020

Bruh

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

"Pay for gay" means "pay for gay sex" -- in other words, that the other person won't have gay sex with you until you fork over the cash. The sexual preference of that person is irrelevant, as even someone straight may agree to have gay sex with you if the price is right.

Of course, Asumi-chan being the irresistible cutie pie that she is, it can be argued that many of these hookers would prolly have sex with her even if she didn't pay a penny... but the fundamental notion stands. ^_~

minagi mikoto
joined Nov 14, 2014

Ouch damn!

Bildschirmfoto_2018-08-23_um_21.02.14
joined Jun 13, 2012

After the last chapter, I was disappointed, because I thought that the series is going to end after the following chapter. It did not felt complete in my opinion. I want to know so much more about Asumi, Mai, the brothel's staff and especially Asumi's Senpai. I still want to see what Senpai did with her girl during chapter 4. Please author, give me some flashback so that I can find my peace XD But jokes aside, I'm happy now that it continuous. I hope we now get the chance to get to know all introduced characters better and of course meet some new sexy hookers ;)

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

my disappoinment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

To reply you must either login or sign up.