Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

joined Sep 11, 2019

Whenever this manga updates it's always happy days.
Can't even horny to this I just wanna see the gay shenanigans that happen in Asumi's search for Mai

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Wew, lad.

And look how quickly Serina made some people forgive the bait-and-switch in the previous chapter, heh.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh wow so Senpai spent time doing it as well. Now I am just wondering if Asumi and Senpai will ever do it. I did like this chapter but I am looking forward to when Mai comes back because they were so close. I wonder how long the author will blue ball us lol.

joined May 15, 2021

IM HORNY~!

joined Feb 7, 2017

This is why I read this manga. I definitely enjoy a good story in my yuri but sometimes you just want to see some action and this manga delivers.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Wew, lad.

And look how quickly Serina made some people forgive the bait-and-switch in the previous chapter, heh.

Lol ya, guess I should’ve expected that from the one who made us like it so much that the bait-and-switch had to be forgiven in the first place. I ship Serena now tho so that’s not fun.

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

i think serina's my fave now....

065c32a8-afc0-4869-9729-938dcd42f014
joined Apr 12, 2021

IM HORNY~!

AHOY~

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Chapter 7 is finally out!! ...in Spanish. Hey, better than nothing, right? ^_~

https://lectortmo.com/library/manga/51843/asumi-chan-wa-rezu-fuzoku-ni-kyoumi-ga-arimasu

Thank goodness this series keeps going on, I don't know how I would have coped without Asumi in my life. Asumi & her harem of beautiful hos, that is.

Also:

Poor Asumi, last time was a fiasco, she booked a girl and then got a cold or something and never showed up... and now, when she tries to visit again the online brothel service, she finds that she has been banned!!! The system doesn't let her book anymore! That's right: no more lesbian call girls for you, Asumi! Your playa days are over! Oh the tragedy!

PSYCH

You motherf**ker I really believed it for a moment. (◣_◢)

Fufuhuehehe!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

That's right: no more lesbian call girls for you, Asumi! Your playa days are over! Oh the tragedy!

PSYCH

En cambio yo no me lo creí ni por un momento jajajajajaja cualquier día iban a dejar a Asumi sin sus putas lesbianas, se acaba el manga si pasa eso.

El mejor momento es cuando Serina está por darle duro y de pronto, al acercar la cara a la entrepierna de Asumi, tira para atrás y le dice que mejor se da un baño primero. La nota del editor lo dice todo: "Asumi, parece que te huele la concha." Jajaja pobre qué papelón.

I'm surprised all the Spanish-speaking readers picked up on that immediately, while none of the English-speaking readers seem to have noticed.

Even as only a joke, it should have been an obvious one .

joined Sep 6, 2018

IM HORNY~!

Then go play in the brass section of a symphony!

Then make friends with a cactus! I’m assuming you misspelled “thorny”. And I’d appreciate it if someone points out the correct name for the prickly things on cacti.

Stop honking, it confuses other motorists!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That's right: no more lesbian call girls for you, Asumi! Your playa days are over! Oh the tragedy!

PSYCH

En cambio yo no me lo creí ni por un momento jajajajajaja cualquier día iban a dejar a Asumi sin sus putas lesbianas, se acaba el manga si pasa eso.

El mejor momento es cuando Serina está por darle duro y de pronto, al acercar la cara a la entrepierna de Asumi, tira para atrás y le dice que mejor se da un baño primero. La nota del editor lo dice todo: "Asumi, parece que te huele la concha." Jajaja pobre qué papelón.

I'm surprised all the Spanish-speaking readers picked up on that immediately, while none of the English-speaking readers seem to have noticed.

Because most of us don't understand spanish and so de facto skipped your comment ?

bloodonthewater
Bigj
joined Jul 7, 2021

Facesitting tag fucking when

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Because most of us don't understand spanish and so de facto skipped your comment ?

That doesn't even make sense...
Are you sure you understand English?

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Just wanna say that I love the way this artist draws breasts.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That doesn't even make sense...
Are you sure you understand English?

The comment quoted was in spanish so as far i'm concerned here, i'm mostly true. Unless you talk about something lese. In that case, you should have explain and not treat like an idiot. It's not that hard to explain something no ?

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

The scenes in the panels are the same in the original Japanese version, the English version and the Spanish version.
Serina's line carries the same meaning in Japanese, English and Spanish (assuming it was correctly translated—which it was).
Since it's like this, any reader should be able to pick up on the funny side of that particular situation, whatever language they're reading it in.

Nene, in her comment, simply manifested her surprise at the fact that nobody in this forum seemed to have noticed the irony of that moment—or, if they noticed, to think it was worth mentioning.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

White Rose posted:

The scenes in the panels are the same in the original Japanese version, the English version and the Spanish version.
Serina's line carries the same meaning in Japanese, English and Spanish (assuming it was correctly translated—which it was).
Since it's like this, any reader should be able to pick up on the funny side of that particular situation, whatever language they're reading it in.

Nene, in her comment, simply manifested her surprise at the fact that nobody in this forum seemed to have noticed the irony of that moment—or, if they noticed, to think it was worth mentioning.

Yeah, this is boring. Nothing to do with the manga, drives conversations into stupid territory. I don't really care that someone chose to post in Spanish, but for you to dance around their meaning here and drag out this irrelevant, boring conversation, is tiresome. You're clearly having some fun, but it's boring for everyone outside your clique. Don't do it again. Thanks, take care.

Edit: I've been told my tone was very poor. In hindsight, this is certainly true. The gist of my message stands, but I apologise for being untoward. That was completely unnecessary on my part.

last edited at Aug 13, 2021 1:05PM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Edit: I've been told my tone was very poor. In hindsight, this is certainly true. The gist of my message stands, but I apologise for being untoward. That was completely unnecessary on my part.

It's ok. Moderating is difficult. We know you're trying your best. Just don't do something like this again. Especially that bit you said about my "clique"—it smacks of racism.

last edited at Sep 4, 2021 2:24PM

joined Jul 21, 2020

I get this is about an instance of involuntary humor but I don't get it because the OP's Spanish. What's the funny moment?

joined Jul 23, 2019

Serina tells Asumi they don't need to bath. She puts her head between Asumi's legs, her nose very close to Asumi's vagina. She inhales, she exhales, then she stands up and says: «I changed my mind, go take a bath.»

This was found to be hilarious by many people because it could be read as Serina implying to Asumi that her groin smells. It's not what the author intended, just amusing.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Serina tells Asumi they don't need to bath. She puts her head between Asumi's legs, her nose very close to Asumi's vagina. She inhales, she exhales, then she stands up and says: «I changed my mind, go take a bath.»

This was found to be hilarious by many people because it could be read as Serina implying to Asumi that her groin smells. It's not what the author intended, just amusing.

I still fail to see how that's funny...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

She also just blow on her crotch, she isn't sniffing it. Not to mention that bathing before doing it is standard.

E. Vigée Le Brun
joined Jun 8, 2021

She also just blow on her crotch, she isn't sniffing it.

Anatomy 101: before breathing out, you have to breathe in.

I still fail to see how that's funny...

Standard hygiene humor.

last edited at Aug 16, 2021 2:07PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Go get your magician

To reply you must either login or sign up.