Forum › Posts by 7DeadlyTits

7DeadlyTits
Image Comments 15 Dec 11:47
joined Mar 30, 2021
94601596_p0

And here I am waiting for the whole picture to load more lower, and realized it's already been fully loaded

7DeadlyTits
Image Comments 15 Dec 11:41
joined Mar 30, 2021
Ffkumvsxwaah_sx-orig

I love this community

7DeadlyTits
joined Mar 30, 2021

The style is so childhood vibes, and the description of her voice "quiet alto" making me uhhhggg sploosh like a waterfall

7DeadlyTits
joined Mar 30, 2021

But goddamn those face sitting, pussy eating. I'm getting the H to the Y and it's getting Hawt!

7DeadlyTits
joined Mar 30, 2021

Tanya sure is somewhat Hinata Shoyo's Isekai'd little sister

7DeadlyTits
joined Mar 30, 2021

it's spiderman meme all over again

joined Mar 30, 2021

Swear to the GAY GODSSES I read the last bubble "You're Gay".

And definitely heard baby Marceline's voice when TongTong says her mommy's the best

joined Mar 30, 2021

Oh wow! I thought it's gonna be all lewd and fck but it's surprisingly wholesome. Very nice

joined Mar 30, 2021

Mwahahahahaa I now activate my trap CAAARD. GAYDAR ACTIVATE! yu gi oh life sfx

joined Mar 30, 2021

The line thiccness of this author is really good for a hentai. Brings out the figures more hawt ngl. Like first glance baboom lewd

President-chan will never know what'll hit her when they meet. Ooooohh spicy!

last edited at Jun 28, 2021 12:44AM

joined Mar 30, 2021

count me in for death by sit-on the kitty and being suffocated by boob sandwich

7DeadlyTits
Semelparous discussion 23 Jun 09:52
joined Mar 30, 2021

Ngl although the boobs can be a little distracting cough*not that i hate it *cough some of the panels hitting me hard dem emotions man ;_;

Indeed. Yorino being on that position all over again

7DeadlyTits
joined Mar 30, 2021

THE FCKIN CREDIT PAGE CHOKED ME GODDAMNIT GAHAHAHAHAHAH

The credit page really gives a good laugh

7DeadlyTits
joined Mar 30, 2021

Don't care for the story, don't care for the artstyle. But the fuckin snuggles, which is always present in all of Nagori's work, gives me the good vibes for the day. The way they draw it is very comfy and fluffy idk (it's just me) XP

7DeadlyTits
joined Mar 30, 2021

And here's my favorite author again!! The "Loves-to-snuggle-height gap" author

7DeadlyTits
Secret discussion 14 Jun 09:51
joined Mar 30, 2021

It's so Sal Jiang's style. The couple becomes a "yikes" eventually. Although, I also miss their past stories being just romance. But it's a good move for Sal Jiang to make it something different than the typical. They're making their own style. Art style's still good!

joined Mar 30, 2021

I was going to say; "they got to get intimate sooner or later, right?" but NEVERMIND!
I just realized that it's only 6 chapters. That can wait. And this...this makes my heart ache and wanting more of the author's development to them. I like it's pace. I don't pretty much know abt marriage since psshh I don't even have any relationships before, and what I see from my mom and dad's is not doing well. But I like their style, slowly they're getting to the real thing. Although they can do it without the marriage thing. It's called girlfriends, right? But this is what it makes it not cliche.

I should re-read this since I already forgot how they end up getting that idea in the first place XP

joined Mar 30, 2021

Fuckin knew it. It's so good to be true. This manga would have ended if Asumi and Mai really get to meet

joined Mar 30, 2021

Uhh...bc you gay Tong Tong. That's why

7DeadlyTits
joined Mar 30, 2021

Ain't this just wholesome

joined Mar 30, 2021

Desperate times comes desperate measures. She molding our Juyeon?! Hrm hrm hrm

7DeadlyTits
joined Mar 30, 2021

Could we just have a special someone to hug when we're so tired from work, coz I do NEED one

joined Mar 30, 2021

Idk but that 10yo girl will turn 20 eventually. I just have to keep surviving and alive when she's around that age. And keeping my tingling sensations at bay. Ouhg!! Author-san's gotta speed up that age growth coz I'm not getting younger here

7DeadlyTits
joined Mar 30, 2021

I'm so late, but...

Nice

joined Mar 30, 2021

OH MY GOOOOOOOODDD!!! IT'S HEEEREEEEE. HOORAAAHH!!!