Forum › Looking Up to Magical Girls discussion

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I hope the TL team will continue their work... y'all are a big part of my enjoyment too!! You're doing a great job, and the quality is top-tier!!!

last edited at Mar 28, 2021 5:30PM

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Baser’s face got some more stars while watching azul’s transformarion, just like when she fought lord. I can’t wait for next chapter.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Bro how many tentacles does this octopus have

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

That lineups looked cool as heck!!!

Utena is the true Magical Girl ally. She knock them back, but never defeat them, just to force them to grow

In this way the magical girls will not be beaten by others, but Utena herself

last edited at Mar 29, 2021 4:40PM

Yuri Is Life Yuri is Love Yuri is Pure
5a0a051701927ccbb1b241fa3ba612f8
joined Jul 27, 2018

Baisers face on the last page looks like she came lmao. Great humiliation as usual

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Baisers face on the last page looks like she came lmao.

She finally saw the new transformation Loco almost spoiled for her, of course she did.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

That absolute epitome of hotness knowing you(Baiser-chan) created something so pure and so lewd at the sametime. x3

<3 <3 <3

ehehehehehehehehe~

last edited at Mar 30, 2021 10:09AM

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

My favorite thing in this chapter is Alice's constantly appearing "done with this shit" expression.

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Leber and Loco- Nemo and Matama are so cool together- they fit so well for eachother

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

I get that the scanlation team dropped this, but is this chapter the last chapter available or there is even more untranslated chapters?

Murasmol5min
joined Mar 11, 2014

I get that the scanlation team dropped this, but is this chapter the last chapter available or there is even more untranslated chapters?

This is the last one available, next chapter comes out on April 16th

Bildschirmfoto_2018-08-23_um_21.02.14
joined Jun 13, 2012

I always love it when a series I absolutely adore gets licensed and published to a language I can understand!!! Then I get the chance to read the whole story again in paper format (which I prefer over the digital way). I'm really looking forward to when the English version is available for sale. This series is also licensed for French and the first volume should be already out, but my French unfortunately really sucks, so I'm going for the English version :)

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

While we're in limbo regarding the translation status of future chapters, here's something I noticed a while back. The interior of Nacht Base seems to owe more than a little to the works of Piranesi. Ononaka is clearly a highly cultured person.

joined Dec 3, 2014

With the new chapter we could be looking at Sulfur x Kiwi endgame, much to the surprise of many anons here.

last edited at Apr 16, 2021 1:42PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Utena x Azul is practically canon at this point.

ckretaznmayden
__sakura_futaba_persona_and_persona_5_drawn_by_kion_kun__d693cf24f18f5565a7cc666e236df3fc
joined Apr 9, 2019

What I thought of at the end of chapter 23: https://youtu.be/ideJGov8c9E?t=122

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

I’m currently editing the latest chapter, obviously it won’t be uploaded here but the series will still be worked on, albeit by a new group of people

last edited at Apr 18, 2021 2:35AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Just let us know when and where to download it, then.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I’m currently editing the latest chapter, obviously it won’t be uploaded here but the series will still be worked on, albeit by a new group of people

I mean, we could upload it here if the Dynasty peeps are fine with it. (For clarification, it's an /a/ translation that's being QC'd and typeset by /u/.)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

IIRC, the policy was to follow the original group's decision, but so far I don't really see them being against someone else continuing it, it's just the group policy to stop working on licensed series themselves.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Barring unforeseen circumstances, we'll continue uploading this series with the upcoming /a/ & /u/ collab. (Special thank you to Urbs for doing us some justice on this)

last edited at Apr 19, 2021 8:55PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I can't believe all the fonts were changed. This is utter madness, I tell you.

joined Apr 1, 2021

:(( Looking forward to this chapter and it is amazing. But too short :(( i already want to see what happened in the next :((

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The ultimate M against the ultimate S.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Aaaaaaaaaaaand it's back!!! thank /u/ very much!

Hahaha I was thinking, wow she really went and left the horny behind to obtain a new pow- ((( PAGE 16 ))) okay never-mind there she is, even more horny ! PERFECTION

OMg Is ThaT a pOkeMon referENCE?! it's so cute that the lovebirds were blasted together ... ahhh this side couple is my treasure!

To reply you must either login or sign up.