Forum › Looking Up to Magical Girls discussion

75008_alt5
joined Feb 17, 2019

God this series is great. Much better than almost all ecchi series.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Lmao when did this have a perma blackmail tag

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Magia resonance!!!

The power of good vs the power of corruptions!!

joined Jan 20, 2021

Interesting power scaling the two have. Those were a lot of stars - I wonder what kind of other characters synergies will be explored later.

Every time I see this manga gets updated I get the biggest smile. Blessed bdsm ecchi

joined Mar 13, 2020

This series is such a gem, each new chapter never fails to deliver in some way.

joined Jul 26, 2016

A face that says, ...can I just quit this fucking job lmaoooo

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Strategic hair placement. :D

Also, now that I look at it again, is it OK to assume that after this (see here) and this (see here), these two will next do this? :P

last edited at Mar 15, 2021 5:54AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Relopokilolo posted:

Well, entire premise of the manga is based on the fact that Atena is being blackmailed. But yes, I don't remember if it was always there and if not, when it was added either xP

Atlantaicon
joined Jun 8, 2017

Relopokilolo posted:

Well, entire premise of the manga is based on the fact that Atena is being blackmailed. But yes, I don't remember if it was always there and if not, when it was added either xP

It was there when I started reading it, so its been around since the first couple chapters at least.

last edited at Mar 16, 2021 1:43AM

joined Nov 14, 2014

Seriously how is this manga so freaking PERFECT?!

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I laughed quite a few times while reading this chapter.

Bildschirmfoto_2018-08-23_um_21.02.14
joined Jun 13, 2012

Strategic hair placement. :D

Also, now that I look at it again, is it OK to assume that after this (see here) and this (see here), these two will next do this? :P

I like the way you're thinking :)

Chibi%20flustered%20shizuku%20giving%20eris%20a%20bento
joined Jun 19, 2020

just binge read this series in 2 days and my only regret is now that i’m caught up, i have to wait for the monthly chapters lol. love this series so much, especially it’s characters.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Omg they’re so cute, I love them.

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Did they ever mention if the magical girls can also power up similarly to the villains or if they also have some sort of ranking system?

last edited at Mar 18, 2021 1:47AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Hexa posted:

Did they ever mention if the magical girls can also power up similarly to the villains or if they also have some sort of ranking system?

They power up with the power of love and friendship. No. I don't think it was mentioned so far.

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Hearing all those bleeps from Sulphur reminds of a certain duck from Cel Damage

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Hexa posted:

They power up with the power of love and friendship. No. I don't think it was mentioned so far.

It's interesting that they still haven't mentioned if the magical girls also have something similar to the stars ranking, even more now that they are starting to look underleveled. It's time for the magical girls training arc.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Hexa posted:

Hexa posted:

It's interesting that they still haven't mentioned if the magical girls also have something similar to the stars ranking, even more now that they are starting to look underleveled. It's time for the magical girls training arc.

In fact from what we saw so far it seems like Magical Girls do power up just from your standard, classic, hard training. That's how Azul got stronger after all.

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Hexa posted:

Hexa posted:

In fact from what we saw so far it seems like Magical Girls do power up just from your standard, classic, hard training. That's how Azul got stronger after all.

Oh, you're right. I guess I just dismissed it as some joke on battle manga. Still, they really do need to level up a bit.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

BEST CHAPTER EVER MADE. EVER!!!!!!!
I rofled so hard when they got caught at karaoke so when I saw a shadow beneath I though I'll die just then
I wanna forget I read it and reread it. And again and again

joined Aug 19, 2012

Helvetica Scans is dropping this manga has been licensed

last edited at Mar 24, 2021 4:14PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh My lord... For a brief moment they made think it would be just wholesome but the lewd never sleeps ... And I LOVE IT! specially the fact that the lovebirds are inseparable now, they're my favorite.

They're dropping it? I'm thankful to them and it's their choice, If it gets licensed we support by buying, I'm just not a fan of waiting literal years to catch up to Japan so I'll try to continue watching at least raws if possible.

last edited at Mar 24, 2021 4:18PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Korisu sure makes a lot of Excalibur Faces™ in this one...

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Azul's new transformation scene is fucking perfect. Like symbolizing her acceptance of her bondage kink. Ahhh it's so beautiful.

To reply you must either login or sign up.