Forum › Posts by Hexa

Hexa
School Zone discussion 05 Oct 21:22
Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Some people should never go out without a guardian to keep them alive.

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

This new couple's beginning felt a bit forced, tbh.

Hexa
School Zone discussion 24 Sep 22:08
Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

I totally understand that moral dilemma of answering a call from an unknown number. Also, it's partially understable how Hiiragi reacts to her sister, she is a bit annoying.

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

“Because we are sisters”, I can't argue against that strong of an argument

Hexa
School Zone discussion 18 Sep 14:40
Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

I feel kind of bad that nobody bothered telling her that she had that note on her back, but then again, maybe they read what the note said and decided it was best to leave it there.

Hexa
Yuru Oyako discussion 03 Sep 15:36
Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Gotta say... It must take a whole lot of courage and determination to just stand up and go masturbate like that (after kind of announcing that you were going to do just that). She didn’t even try to keep her voice down while doing it.

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

I'm mildly surprised that Harumi was the one to be okay with a threesome while Chiaki wanted to keep the relationship just between the 2 of them

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Chapter 25, the last chapter in volume 4, has been translated. With this, the fourth book of this series is now completely scanlated! It's a pity the uploads here stopped at ch.14 and never went on... :/

The book included some extra pages at the end and an afterword by the author. Here's a funny little snippet about readers' mail:

I tried submitting a request but nothing happened so I guess that's a no from the admins.

last edited at Aug 31, 2020 9:46PM

Hexa
School Zone discussion 21 Aug 15:46
Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Fuji really needs someone to look after her, she is waaaay to pure for this world.

Hexa
School Zone discussion 17 Aug 16:54
Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

These two are just too perfect.

Hexa
School Zone discussion 13 Aug 15:31
Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Kaname is beyond annoying and not worth being friends with

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

They sure figured out pretty fast how lesbian sex works

Hexa
School Zone discussion 10 Aug 01:49
Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Damn, this couple is top tier. Even their reactions complement each other's.

last edited at Aug 10, 2020 1:49AM

Hexa
School Zone discussion 01 Aug 22:04
Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Was it ever showed when the nurse gave her that goldfish?

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

What happened with this one, did the uploader just forget to keep uploading new chapters here o what?

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

I this point it's impossible for they to say that they are not into each other.

last edited at Jul 20, 2020 12:30AM

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Could this be considered soft rape? or rape play?

Hexa
School Zone discussion 16 Jul 01:21
Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Hexa posted:

So, is this official confirmation that Yokoe is full gay for Kei? (like she being aware of it)

I thought the several confessions of love that Kei didn't take seriously were proof enough haha

I think the only big confession was when Yokoe's brain short circuited and she spend the whole chapter asking Kei for marriage, and I think the idea is that she doesn't remember doing it.

Hexa
School Zone discussion 15 Jul 21:25
Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

So, is this official confirmation that Yokoe is full gay for Kei? (like she being aware of it)

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

They didn't even expand on all the other couples that they introduced, what was the point of introducing them then?

Hexa
School Zone discussion 12 Jul 02:15
Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

I didn't think Yokoe could be so deep and enlightened. Although that’s not exactly something you should say to someone you just met.

Hexa
1 x ½ discussion 11 Jul 02:37
Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

I thought that since she has books on Amazon, she had some small deal with some publisher or something like that, so everything is done just by her?

I'm pretty sure she handles at least the listings herself, she tried to list Kimi no Kimochi at one point and that didn't go well. That's been in continuous print, though, and Let's Meet Again Tomorrow is back as well. I don't know how the actual printing process works, but I get the impression the burden is mostly administrative, and a lot of it has to do with her wanting to do the future re-edited physical release rather than keep it web-only. However, when trying to find a publisher she said that discontinuing physical copies was her backup plan, so there must be some difficulty there.

Oh, she sure is giving it her all, I hope everything works well for her in the end. Her works are worth being published at a larger scale.

Hexa
1 x ½ discussion 10 Jul 21:42
Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

I thought that since she has books on Amazon, she had some small deal with some publisher or something like that, so everything is done just by her?

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Is it implied that they had sex?

Hexa
Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

The intro felt like there should be a previous story before this one, is there a first part or something? Because the description just says "A collection of works...".