Forum › Posts by risingstar3110

risingstar3110
Anime season 18 Sep 14:16
joined Feb 15, 2013

Was watching, and then moved on to read that Gambling Kakegurui manga....

That Yumeko really need some violent wild lesbian sex after every time she gamble. Considering how turned on she get each time, her opponents (which is 95% female) seriously need to get her off as part of losing condition.

I hazard a guess that much of her gambling craziness was driven by sexual frustration. Totally serious here.

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 2:22PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

The ending is definitely rushed. But it is still a happy ending, so I will take it.

It's funny how unlike the "Chika-chan" robot who imitate the real Chika-chan, Hiro-chan actually is a real AI who develop up her personality and etc from scratch. All thank to Chika-chan

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

What I don't understand is the whole "Ok, I will be your lover, but only when I like it". I means she is not calling Miyabi as 'just an acquaintance', but 'today/ at that moment, an acquaintance'. I means it is at least understandable if Kuro was just stringing and jumping between different girls. But clearly it was not the case.

My hazard guess is her mother was (one of) her father's mistress or something. And the above is her parents reasoning to continue their bizarre relationship. And it just warped Kuro's mind. Or something. Maybe that's why Uta's devoting love interested Kuro so much

I started to like Miyabi a fair bit now through. Mature and devoting kouhai with unrequited love. And a filthy rich twin-tailed cat-eyes loli with fragile heart needed to be cured. Sorry Uta, but I am on Miyabi x Kuro ship now

That whole story you made up about her father's mistress seems a bit far-fetched. There's basically no reason to think that, and there are a million different other possible explanations that are more likely. Maybe she doesn't get along with her parents. Maybe her parents are divorced. Maybe she's uncertain about her feelings and masking that via an affectation of apathy. Or maybe there's no "reason" - she's cynical just because that's how she is.

Or maybe her mother was (one of) her father's mistress and it warped her mind on romantic love...

Sorry but I don't like to get into argument over 'my fan theories are more likely than yours'. If you have a million other possible explanation, feel free to list it out. Who know, one may hit the mark in later chapter

last edited at Sep 11, 2017 4:52AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I think she just got fed up with her "girlfriend" being jealous in a relationship that wasn't strong enough to begin with "you're going to study with your friend? I WANT TO GO TOO!" and "you're goofing around with someone else? "STOP!" that's what I think, she should've been more clear and just decline at the start if she didn't feel like it, because agreeing to date and then be like "She will get tired eventually" is kind of a shitty thing to do~ I like Kuro, a lot! I I like her design, aura, character...But that was awful, still I really want to know how she gave up with love at such a young age, I guess now we'll see her unrequited love flashback.

What I don't understand is the whole "Ok, I will be your lover, but only when I like it". I means she is not calling Miyabi as 'just an acquaintance', but 'today/ at that moment, an acquaintance'. I means it is at least understandable if Kuro was just stringing and jumping between different girls. But clearly it was not the case.

My hazard guess is her mother was (one of) her father's mistress or something. And the above is her parents reasoning to continue their bizarre relationship. And it just warped Kuro's mind. Or something. Maybe that's why Uta's devoting love interested Kuro so much

I started to like Miyabi a fair bit now through. Mature and devoting kouhai with unrequited love. And a filthy rich twin-tailed cat-eyes loli with fragile heart needed to be cured. Sorry Uta, but I am on Miyabi x Kuro ship now

last edited at Sep 11, 2017 1:59AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Calm down, stop jumping into conclusion yet, people.

Remember last chapter lots of people criticise Miyabi for being pushy and tried to push herself in between Kuro and Uta? Well, this chapter explained it perfectly.

I means if your girlfriend invite another one to sleepover. You do want to come along at least (not like she has many option, being a middle school girl).

Maybe Kuro also has a good reason for her decision. Maybe.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Wait...

What...?

Like...

What..?

Kuro, what the heck? Is she afraid of being burnt by Class-S or something?

And I thought she was a carefree girl, but turned out Kuro already is working on 3 girls at the same time. Real player there

last edited at Sep 10, 2017 3:09PM

risingstar3110
Yurucamp discussion 10 Sep 02:31
joined Feb 15, 2013

Rin bring your gf to camping next time!!

Why share pictures when you two could experience it together

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Can't wait till we find out about Rin's gf... I means master...

I means, Rin mentioned her for a reason surely? A vampire loli pls...

risingstar3110
Anime season 07 Sep 03:59
joined Feb 15, 2013

Princess Principal, the amount of forced drama and filler in this anime just made it sliding straight down the hill. Real strong start, but everything since was sliding down fast

Love Live! Sunshine!!: It's the sequel to the best yuri anime I've seen, so...

Is Love Live! Sunshine! really yuri-ish?
Haven't been able to finish any idol anime to be honest. So if it's really yuri-ish then I will attempt it again

last edited at Sep 7, 2017 4:17AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Japan 2024
- already created time travel machine
- hs girl can grow 20cm
- still use LINE
- still does not allow same-sex marriage

Yeah, I vote for the "fake" time travel too

last edited at Sep 6, 2017 10:57PM

risingstar3110
Majokano discussion 06 Sep 11:14
joined Feb 15, 2013

The drunken quintet was God damn hilarious

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

What's a playa, already cheated on her unofficial girlfriend.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Is it just me... or Kyouko face looks kinda lewd in the front cover page?

I request yuri and trio-couple tags.

This ^

last edited at Sep 5, 2017 8:38AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Someone funds this anime...please...

SoL of the Magicka Quintet (+1)

risingstar3110
Maitake2 discussion 03 Sep 23:36
joined Feb 15, 2013

Obviously she ship Kyouko and Mami more. So that bias probably played a huge part

Doesn't she like both? I think at one point she said that she was a fan of both pairings.

It does not feel like so though. Like isn't post-Rebellion, Kyouko is much closer to Sayaka than Mami, staying in her place and such? And Sayaka took over Mami role of being Kyouko's caretaker?

Obviously she ship Kyouko and Mami more. So that bias probably played a huge part

The only pairing that actually matters is Homura and Madoka anyways.

Blasphemy!!

(somehow ironic since Goddoka)

Considering that Madoka brought Sayaka back to meet Kyouko despite she had hundreds of candidate to pick from, I assume she also a shipper of the two!!

last edited at Sep 3, 2017 11:36PM

risingstar3110
Maitake2 discussion 03 Sep 14:42
joined Feb 15, 2013

Maitake is almost perfect. Her main problem for me is how she does not acknowledge the canon~ish KyouSaya.

last edited at Sep 3, 2017 2:42PM

risingstar3110
New Game discussion 03 Sep 11:40
joined Feb 15, 2013

Umiko and Nene, stop using company time to flirt please....

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

In relating to the Madoka mobile game mentioned above (stole from reddit , all credit go to user NemoMeLacessit ):

https://i.imgur.com/VXPWEI8.jpg

last edited at Sep 2, 2017 9:32AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

This is a masterpiece...

Lady and gentleman, this is how a masterpiece looks like.

A masterpiece

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Probably the interview in 2011 about how the director started to like this shipping. Hence that screen in Rebellion

Just rewatch Rebellion today. And dear God please give me more Kyouko x Sayaka. Like proper romance stuffs.

A kiss and some cuddling will be nice. Or just let us seeing them sharing the same bed and then fan can run wild with it.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

What's a good age-gap manga.

I guess that technically their relation ship is still illegal in real life (grooming and etc). But this is fiction so fk it.

Didn't notice the Volume 3 extra till now so felt like Christmas for me. Ages since i read this too so started to reread the whole things now. The whole manga was perfect to the T (except maybe the confession was a bit too sudden, 1 more chapter of angst would have been better). But the overall slow burn was supreme

Ah, what's a good age-gap manga

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Netorare and cheating tag?

Yeah, Ayano was undressing another girl behind your back, Miyoshi!!

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Holy Goddess Madoka just bless us with her new game...

http://magireco.com/

risingstar3110
New Game discussion 23 Aug 09:22
joined Feb 15, 2013

Maybe she already did notice Rin's feeling but chose to pretend not knowing just to not ruin their current relationship?

It's hard to believe that they already knew each other for 8 years (EIGHT YEARS!!), been through all sort of chances and Kou not picking on anything. Nor Rin confessing. It's unrealistic even in fictional world.

Will be more believable if Kou is currently interested in work more than romance, just pretend not noticing Rin's feeling so she doesn't have to resolve it, and hope Rin will give up on her one day. Meanswhile Rin could read on that and respect Kou's decision while hold on hope that Kou would change her feeling

Even if she did know, which I doubt (It's still fiction, after all), it would be better if Kou confronted Rin about it rather than let her waste her time on the hopes that it could still happen. That'd just be terrible, on her part.

I will rather Kou confront it. But it happened all the time in real life through. Surely you had some friends who showed interests in you before, but you prefer not dealing with it/ keep it strictly platonic. And hope that they will pick up the hint and not going pass the friendship line?

(aka friend-zoning)

last edited at Aug 23, 2017 9:24AM

risingstar3110
Image Comments 23 Aug 00:45
joined Feb 15, 2013
Page2%20(1)

Yeah, either Farin x Marcille or the wincest ship for me. Not a big fan of that Japanese lord

Marcille love Farin a lot though. Like a lot. Undying unconditional love. There is massive age gap between them though (like 20 vs 150? 200?) so she still rather treat Farin like a child and very protective over Farin. But it is very shippable indeed

last edited at Aug 23, 2017 12:54AM