Forum › Posts by risingstar3110

risingstar3110
Anime season 22 May 06:32
joined Feb 15, 2013

So.... anything gay so far this season?

Hinako Note and Frame Arms Girl have yuri elements.

Considering the lack of enthusiasm around here, i assume this season is not too great?

last edited at May 22, 2017 6:43AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

God exists!!

risingstar3110
Anime season 19 May 10:07
joined Feb 15, 2013

So.... anything gay so far this season?

Haven't watched anime since Urara, Dragon Maid and loli Nazi

joined Feb 15, 2013

This is just the best!!

joined Feb 15, 2013

Mochi will continue this story with 10 more chapters! Released every Saturday starting from May 20th.
https://twitter.com/konpuudo/status/863746785298178048

10 more chapters of this? No way....

I means... I almost could not see Mochi doing anything but one-shot. But a series on this specific wincest couple? That is probably amongst the list in what I want before I die. And I'm not even kidding

risingstar3110
Yurucamp discussion 08 May 21:17
joined Feb 15, 2013

Ah, Rin and Nadeshiko are too cute together. Should have invited her into the tent to cuddle up, Rin!!

Oh well, they slept in the same tent for the first time at least, first small step.

But honestly, just think of all the romantic moment they will have if they go out

A shout out to Saitou, best wing woman.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I thought the manga direction was bad, but the cancellation and ending just confirm that it was not a coincidence.

The mangaka was a good artist. But his/her story setting is horrible. Just as much as I hate looking for Yuri story in a yaoi manga, I can't see the market for people reading yaoi story in a Yuri manga to be that big either.

Maybe if he was a big name author, then he can try those. Otherwise it would have been better to focus on his initial target audience

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

"How to train a lolicon...."

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Ok, I will call it...

Shio murdered her kidnapper/mom pedo bf. Satou only chopped up his body to protect Shio.

Considering that Satou was half-naked in chapter 1, maybe she was going with that guy to his apartment before she find Shio

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I used to think "this is a bad manga, but I still like it." After this chapter..I just don't know anymore. It might actually be more well written than I give it credit. Or I might be reading too much into it.

This looks like some kind of subversion of the yandere trope. Usually we have a plot with a innocent girl, in innocent moments that turns out to be a psychopath. Here we have a girl we believe is a psychopath, but that the more we learned about it, the more we realize how wrong we are. We though she killed her aunt, turns out her aunt is alive. We thought she wanted to off her friend, turns out she really just wanted to be her friend. Not to be rejected.

The point where she asks Shio what a friend is and both say they don't know it is pretty telling. Those are two lonely girls that were rejected by people around them. Sato in particular was rejected because she was "weird". Can we blame the kids who made her that lonely? We can't. We were sure she was a murder and crazy. We were sure she killed her aunt, and that turned out to be wrong. We were sure she would try to kill Shouko, but at the end she truly just wanted to be her friend. Sato is surrounded by awful people. Shouko is one of the few decent people around her, and Sato always treated her fair. But we made the same assumption the kids on her childhood did.

Again, I might be wrong. Who knows. But if I'm not, that's a pretty interesting approach to the genre. I'm curious about how the next chapters will go.

Great analysis.

I means if the ending can show that Satou really is free of guilt of the blood-stains on her body (In chapter 1) and on the wall. Then, man, what a great writing and set-up this manga had.

I means the one where every1 believed to be a psychopath may be misunderstood all along? Damn

last edited at Apr 7, 2017 2:59PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

No matter how many times I read it, this page does not make sense. I get that it's supposed to be a flashback, but why is the aunt telling Satou of all people this? Surely the manga is not implying Satou is the one who inflicted all those wounds on her? Then again, note that little Satou's little stuffed bear had its head ripped off.

I thought it was one of the best page this chapter.

Obviously it was someone else who did those wounds to the aunt in the first panel. But to "train" the young Satou into participating in her twisted love, not only she demonstrated it to Satou (on how to do it), but also flipped Satou's switch (destroy her teddy bear) so Satou will have to vent anger on her

Basically the way Satou's aunt provoked violences from the policeman reminded Satou how she was also lured in the same way

It perfectly explained Satou's tendency to flip out into violence. She was trained that way

last edited at Apr 6, 2017 1:06PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Was there any character in the history of manga and anime like Satou's aunt?

Like it seemed that she is extremely sharp, extremely manipulative and corruptive. But instead of using for some grand scheme, she is only set it up to satisfy her submissive masochist nature.

And it's spooky as heck. Satou feels like a good lamb standing next to her.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Holy fk, what's a way to introduce the final boss. The aunt's like the concentration of insanity of every character in this manga. She's like evolved version of Satou in term of fucked-up-ness. Manipulative, corruptive, insane. Thank God that she's a submissive masochist

After seeing how many characters in this manga should be killed with fire. I think we can all agree that Satou deserve happiness

Best-friend-san can't pass Satou's test. Unfortunately. Meanwhile, pedo guy still is a creepy pedo...

last edited at Apr 5, 2017 11:55PM

risingstar3110
Anime season 02 Apr 01:17
joined Feb 15, 2013

School Girl Strikers anime ending... what the fk is that?!?!?!

How hard is it just to adapt the exact game's closing arc into the anime? Like God damn, they didn't even explain who the boss cat is. They completely get rid of the whole final arc where Tsubame is trapped in eternal space, and the girls had time/ multi-dimensional travels. Like the whole ending twist was ripped into tiny bits then got fed to the dog

They had an equivalent of... saying.... was planning the anime to be 16 episodes, but were cut down to 13 after episode 12 aired. So have to make up some ending to rush through it. Freaking horrible

last edited at Apr 2, 2017 1:24AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Yeah Yuki x Kurumi was revived hard this chapter.

I means Kurumi x Miki still has that sexual tension going on with them. But Yuki x Kurumi are still the closer pair

last edited at Mar 30, 2017 8:46AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

The more I read, the more I ship them.

( not to mention, wasn't the magazine director acknowledge this manga to be Yuri?)

They may have surpassed the 'lover' status into 'soulmate' territories by how things unfold. I means you simply can't find a better partner for Those two

last edited at Mar 16, 2017 10:24PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

The author maybe has managed to trick all of the audiences about what really happened. Considering the teacher narration was what we believed all along, and is pretty much gonna be proven wrong.

Shio mom and Satou aunt can't be the same person, right? The time scale does not fit

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

If you think it's bad for Mimika now, wait till Yuzumori get to 15~ish and is filled with teenager hormone.

How can the meek Mimika resist an aggressive advance of a lustful dominant Yuzumori? Almost like an impossible task

last edited at Mar 13, 2017 11:21PM

risingstar3110
Anime season 04 Mar 07:14
joined Feb 15, 2013

School girl Strikers ep 9. Pretty much was a filler episode. Some plot progression here and there, but nothing major

Youjo Senki ep 8. The anime finally took a sharp turn and darken its theme. Before this, it was just 'evil fascist loli kicking ass'. Ep 8 however has quite heavy war theme going along with it. It's obviously because just like ep 1, audience POV was not from Tanya's POV

last edited at Mar 4, 2017 1:24PM

risingstar3110
Anime season 25 Feb 21:53
joined Feb 15, 2013

Schoolgirl Strikers ep 8

Not much happens, except all of the characters were now introduced. And some plots.

And I originally don't like Mana in the anime that much, but the two Mana x Io instances in this ep were kinda cute. Io does know how to cheer up her 'princess'

last edited at Feb 25, 2017 9:57PM

risingstar3110
Anime season 25 Feb 07:03
joined Feb 15, 2013

Youjo Senki ep 7, Tanya is just savage af

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Damn. So hardcore. Uncensored lewd handholding....

risingstar3110
Anime season 20 Feb 08:13
joined Feb 15, 2013

And so I started catching up on Urara. Only watched up to ep 6 through. But could confirm that the whole "yuri in Urara is dead" came off here in past few weeks are all freaking trolls.

As a SoL series, this series probably amongst the gayest that i ever watched. How can it be better proven by the fact that there is no male characters? No main, no side, not even background male characters. Yuri literally win here by default

last edited at Feb 20, 2017 8:25AM

risingstar3110
Anime season 19 Feb 05:37
joined Feb 15, 2013

The latest Schoolgirl Strikers was more serious than usual about its yuri elements. It also had a great performance by a scenery-chewing Saitou Chiwa. I hope Odile comes back.

Yeah Schoolgirl Strikers ep 7 did push a bit on yuri front with Io-chin x Mana, and the whole 'childhood promise of the prince on protecting her princess'. It seems that it gonna be relevant later

The expression confirms Mana's one-sided crush at least, while her object of affection is still a bit on the oblivious side

Odile was a blast through. And we finally get some proper plot

last edited at Feb 19, 2017 5:56AM

risingstar3110
Anime season 16 Feb 07:58
joined Feb 15, 2013

*Watching Maid Dragon ep 6 *

"What the heck, this is yuri..."

*Look at the name of the animation studio *

"What the heck, it's KyoAni, but this is yuri....!!"

last edited at Feb 16, 2017 8:00AM