Forum › Posts by urbs

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

More details about the anime. We're getting a TV version and an AT-X version, with the BDs including even less censoring. Also nipples confirmed.
New trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOgF0D8Pcjs

Oh shit uncensored BDs!!!

urbs Uploader
VAMPEERZ discussion 21 Apr 20:44
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Always a bittersweet feeling changing the Ongoing tag to Completed. For all its flaws I loved these characters so its sad to see it come to an end but the story had run its course. Thanks for reading!

urbs Uploader
VAMPEERZ discussion 25 Feb 11:48
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

p16 fixed now

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

I think this brings us up to date so welcome to the monthly wait.

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Twas a good chapter. Color pages to kick it off, genuine laughs, and charming as always.

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

One chapter left in volume 3. It seems a /u/anon is open to supplying raws on a monthly basis as opposed to waiting for full volumes, so good news for fans of the series.

urbs Uploader
VAMPEERZ discussion 26 Dec 17:44
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Just got the raws today so it’ll prolly be uploaded on the weekend

urbs Uploader
Inko-sensei discussion 01 Dec 20:24
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

if Tatsubon is moving onto a sequel, i'd appreciate a formal ending for Tadokoro-san, at least. doesn't even need to be a real ending, just give us "and then they were happy for several years now go read the sequel kbye" so that can be over

You could always think of the end of the serialization (chapter 110) as the end and everything after as it’s own self contained sex thing in between that and the sequel.

urbs Uploader
VAMPEERZ discussion 19 Nov 19:42
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

So how old is Aria exactly? I thought at some point she said she was born a few hundred years ago. Maybe I'm misremembering.

This page says 4000
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/vampeerz_ch38#26

urbs Uploader
VAMPEERZ discussion 25 Oct 21:42
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

chapter 41 where are you

Voilà!

last edited at Oct 25, 2022 9:42PM

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

I felt really bad about my lack of progress, so I found a new editor willing to take over! Give your biggest thanks to Raiko bc they and GA are the ones putting the most work into volume 2.

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Found myself burning out so I’m taking my time on chapter 9, but just know this is still being worked on.

urbs Uploader
Semelparous discussion 26 Apr 13:32
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

PLZZZ PLZZZZZZZZZ update this I'm really dying to know what's gonna happend next. And there ar many chapters out rn TwT.

There are only two chapters out that haven’t been scanlated. At any rate, in light of the indefinite hiatus, I’ve stepped down as editor so zero eta or word on when any of it will get done.

last edited at Apr 26, 2022 1:36PM

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

strayalive posted:

Monthly releases were kind of killing me so if this series is going to two weeks I'm all in. New magical girls are definitely a mystery...

But without editors to do it, you'll have to learn Japanese.

Fret not, I believe I’ve found a team to take over for me.

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Damm sooooo excited for the R18 in exchange for my salty tears for the last chapter. Question does somebody knows where I can find the 120 pages that the author talks about that was released in 2021???

AFAIK it was only released physically. Thanks to a couple different users here we were able to scan the pages from a physical copy and process them to make them suitable for working with. The full book contains both of the previous R18 doujins with redrawn art, the newest of the three R18 chapters, and a special guest chapter drawn by a different mangaka. We have raws for the latter two and won't be doing the redrawn versions of the first two doujins just fyi.

Just for curiosity's sake, is the redrawn art for the first two noticeably different or is it basically the old art touched up?

That I don't know, we only had the relevant parts scanned since that's such a time consuming process

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Alright everybody now that this arc is completed, Imma be taking a short break (like a week or so) before picking back up with chapter 126. I gotta recharge after editing in this style. There's a reason I don't work on much lewd stuff lol

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Damm sooooo excited for the R18 in exchange for my salty tears for the last chapter. Question does somebody knows where I can find the 120 pages that the author talks about that was released in 2021???

AFAIK it was only released physically. Thanks to a couple different users here we were able to scan the pages from a physical copy and process them to make them suitable for working with. The full book contains both of the previous R18 doujins with redrawn art, the newest of the three R18 chapters, and a special guest chapter drawn by a different mangaka. We have raws for the latter two and won't be doing the redrawn versions of the first two doujins just fyi.

urbs Uploader
VAMPEERZ discussion 21 Mar 12:58
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Still waiting for ch35 raws to be donated to /u/ so we can continue working on this

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Looks like volume two comes out in a few days, I do plan on picking it up myself to work from.

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Honor intact

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

I'll have 123 done by the end of the week, scout's honor.

I sometimes used that phrase too, but never mentioned that I was never a scout

I was never actually a scout either, are we appropriating their honor? /s

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

I'll have 123 done by the end of the week, scout's honor.

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

What's happening with this?

Rumor has it the editor is still playing Elden Ring (also it’s still only at chapter 122 on fanbox so we aren’t far behind or anything)

last edited at Mar 7, 2022 2:37AM

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Pixivy update

Aftermath!

We are gonna continue working on chapters in number order so 126 won’t be done until after the sex times arc is over.

urbs Uploader
VAMPEERZ discussion 18 Feb 13:54
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

I’ve got the raws for the next chapter but I have a couple other things I gotta finish first so hang tight, expect it sometime later next week.