Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Aww, that's so cute. Thanks so much for sharing!

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

@lilyflame
Interesting perspective. Good job and thank you.

Avtest
joined Jan 13, 2020

I'm happy if you liked it! I've really enjoyed everyone's discussions here over all these pages and all the debate over the characters has been really helpful. Maybe except for that one person who claimed Ayako was secretly a witch / demon chimera entity who holds Asuka in magical thrall, I don't think I drew on that one at all, but otherwise it was especially useful to see the variety of opinions on Ayako/Akira's past relationship!

17fc5f58-a1a6-4fda-9386-99deb9efe203
joined Mar 24, 2020

wait this is just gilmore girls with incest-

joined Mar 1, 2021

I may be a bit slow, but is this series over?

Avtest
joined Jan 13, 2020

Check the Vol 9 extras and around page 122 in this thread (the discussion got a little buried). Taiyaki is redrawing and re-editing everything up to this point: she's designated everything up to now the first part of the series and is looking to improve the consistency of the art and narrative before moving forward on the next.

last edited at Mar 2, 2021 12:56AM

Screen%20shot%202020-06-17%20at%2011.44.43%20am%202
joined Jun 16, 2020

Check the Vol 9 extras and around page 122 in this thread (the discussion got a little buried). Taiyaki is redrawing and re-editing everything up to this point: she's designated everything up to now the first part of the series and is looking to improve the consistency of the art and narrative before moving forward on the next.

Okay thanks that’s really informative I could be just sittin here and wait lol

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

well i'm glad it's not over yet
i guess,i just need to wait for part 2

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Taiyaki's just casually dropped that the series (assumedly the reorganized edition) will return in July.

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Niceeeeee

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I assume it will return under the same publisher as Yuri Oyako?

IE, no more free translations.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I assume it will return under the same publisher as Yuri Oyako?

IE, no more free translations.

Yuri Hub will likely be releasing it, yes. No idea who specifically will be translating it, though.

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

Thanks for the great news.

Could you somewhat gently influence her stand on the matter? Like suggesting more "western" approach for the english version like paid early access to chapters with free sheduled release? You could argue that it get's her much more readers by the cost of lesser income.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Thanks for the great news.

Could you somewhat gently influence her stand on the matter? Like suggesting more "western" approach for the english version like paid early access to chapters with free sheduled release? You could argue that it get's her much more readers by the cost of lesser income.

They're pretty much following whatever Taiyaki does for her Japanese releases (priority release on Fanbox followed by later single chapter releases) and I honestly don't know enough about business to suggest otherwise even if I did have any influence. You could probably suggest stuff at their Twitter, but bear in mind that Yuri Hub is a Japanese company itself so their practises will likely reflect Taiyaki's.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

The more I read this the more bruh sound effects keep randomly appearing in my head.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

I can't believe this was actually good, may god help me and my sanity, i think this pandemic has done some things to my brain.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Lil heads up, 1 x 1/2 will resume on the Yuri Hub Fanbox starting next month. I won't be involved with the translation for this one (another pair of TLers who worked on My Sweet Home will be doing it while I focus on Yuru Oyako), but I expect it'll be a similar release format to Yuru Oyako's release (ie. early access on Fanbox followed by compilation releases).

last edited at Jul 4, 2021 9:52AM

joined Mar 27, 2020

We have a date! Serialization will begin on July 18. YuriHub will do the official translation.

joined Jun 25, 2017

We have a date! Serialization will begin on July 18. YuriHub will do the official translation.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

joined Jun 25, 2017

Lil heads up, 1 x 1/2 will resume on the Yuri Hub Fanbox starting next month. I won't be involved with the translation for this one (another pair of TLers who worked on My Sweet Home will be doing it while I focus on Yuru Oyako), but I expect it'll be a similar release format to Yuru Oyako's release (ie. early access on Fanbox followed by compilation releases).

Do y'all have a link to this yurihub fanbox?

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

awesome :D

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

https://www.fanbox.cc/@yurihub-taiyaki/

joined Jun 25, 2017

Thank you so much.

joined Jun 25, 2017

Thank you so much.

To reply you must either login or sign up.