raeminyr
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Nagori Yu
Nagori Yu
Nagori Yu

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

hold up; possible explanation, kid is transbian.

Yes, please.

raeminyr
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

I am happy for these girls.

I know healing oneself of lingering inferiority complex isn't as easy as what has been portrayed in Chapter 36--psychological damage isn't gonna go away in one cathartic crying. BUT, this is a damn good start! And, really, Fujishiro's awesome here. She's grown and she's now this knight-in-shining armor, the PRINCE, affirming Kurokawa's bearing as a princess.

As far as I'm concerned this has been a powerful chapter.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Ah, the panacea to all rich lesbians' loneliness problems: LESBIAN BROTHELS.
Waiting for funny shenanigans to happen.

raeminyr
1 x ½ discussion 08 Jul 03:44
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

We have a date! Serialization will begin on July 18. YuriHub will do the official translation.

awesome :D

raeminyr
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

So fucking smooth it's criminal.

last edited at Jul 8, 2021 3:37AM

raeminyr
Image Comments 29 May 02:29
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019
E0ris6pvkamwzr4-orig

HiKaren

I miss those SKRS girls.

raeminyr
Image Comments 29 May 02:28
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019
89822474_p0

playin her good

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Dayum, I forgot how deliciously thicc Aya is. That ass is something else.

Yes, her ass is... Otherworldly. @Roseanna You are a person of culture.

last edited at May 27, 2021 2:46PM

raeminyr
Image Comments 12 May 12:37
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019
Ehffmp7voaqeayq-orig

Yes.
Just.
Yes.

raeminyr
Image Comments 12 May 12:36
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019
Normal01

nOrMaL

raeminyr
Image Comments 12 May 12:35
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019
76626122_p0

Just gals being the best of pals. Nope. Nothing to see here.

raeminyr
Image Comments 12 May 12:34
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019
E0uchqivkaeks9g-orig

Hot.

raeminyr
Image Comments 12 May 12:33
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019
E0uchqivkaeks9g-orig

BanGDream

raeminyr
Image Comments 12 May 12:31
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019
88718290_p0

Melts my heart.

raeminyr
Image Comments 12 May 12:30
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019
Eziz3agviasjib4-orig

Lovely.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

That's beautiful.

raeminyr
Image Comments 10 Apr 09:34
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

LOL

But that looks really ouch-y.

raeminyr
Image Comments 10 Apr 09:32
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019
Eegaqhuu4aaiw6y-orig

Sayaka looks so happy!

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

These stories that paint people so stuck in a life they don't want is mostly hogwash. Nobody put a gun to their head and said marry this man or woman. Just because they don't want to choose the life which would make them happier in the long run, is no one's problem but their own. I have no pity for them. You reap what you sow. I'm happy for those who love reading about depressed people, but I choose not to read self pity stories and so will pass on anymore of this one.

Whether or not the actions they take are good or bad can be up for debate, but these are actions real people take to deal with the world around them represented in fiction. What you're saying is something akin to "Hey, why don't atheists just be open about it in the middle ages? Their unhappiness is their own fault, lmao."

It's like telling someone to pull themselves up by the bootstraps when said person has no boots at all from the start.

Yukako's and Chinami's internal circumstances are different. Seems to me, based on her grit she's shown, Chinami has been out first and foremost to herself, it's good. But Yukako doesn't seem to have that self-motivated courage to even admit to herself that she swings that way regardless of how many times she's slept with Chinami; it's a classic "closeted" case. Yukako was seemingly raised or encouraged to be "the dependable one": i.e destined to be a mother and serving her husband. Like, she's been programmed to put others' concerns before hers. Just look at how meek she is compared to Chinami who looks like she can swath away men like how carabaos do with flies.

Nobody put a gun to their head and said marry this man or woman. Just because they don't want to choose the life which would make them happier in the long run, is no one's problem but their own.

As Lucas Magnus has said, it's social suicide to go against the grain.

So, what about now that Yukako's confessed to her "crimes"? Is that not an act of "choosing"?

Yukako telling her husband now that she's in love with someone else doesn't disqualify the fact that the odds were certainly against her before all of this.

She only did so now because one: they are now adults. And two: Chinami backed her into a corner and made Yukako realize that Chinami is the only one who truly loves her. Essentially, Chinami's the "outsider" who reached out and gave Yukako the "boots" she needs.

It's pretty telling how Yukako describes her dreams about her and Chinami. For me, that moment seems to be the signal that she's finally grown the courage to face everything head-on.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

This was good. Alright then. I'll go in a corner and scream silently in delight.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Nakashima's 18. Commonly that's the legal age of adulthood though it really wouldn't hurt for them to wait till she's 20. It's just as fine as hitting it off right away without the wait.

However, I understand how the mom feels about the gap. Something about what the mom said hit me in the gut cuz it's been real in my life.

In this case would the mom be considered lesbian or bisexual? There was a point where she had real love for the husband. Is her growing away from that and falling in love with a woman making her only lesbian.

She married a man whom she'd known since middle school plus they were both really young to have that kind of responsibility. She might have mistaken "fondness" for romantic and sexual love. You can grow a fondness for a person whom you've known for so long and feel "love" for them. I think it has been implied that social expectations impacted how the mom viewed "happiness".

18 is still that age where people explore who they really are and what they want in life; seems to me she had never gotten that chance cuz of, well, the expectations that warped her version of reality. So the possibility of her being a closeted lesbian as far as I'm concerned is greater than the possibility of her being just bisexual.

last edited at Apr 4, 2021 3:04AM

raeminyr
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

I’m mostly glad that Chiaki didn’t die, I was pretty worried for a while.

Same here.

And props to Pops and Takatou for accepting Chiaki.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Solid, in-your-face start, rickety middle, fluffy end. Overall I love the story. I love the art, too.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

they make me believe and hope in love

Sometimes I forget this is a romance story after all.

But hey, sometimes love begins when you least expect it.