Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Since I'm logged in right now, I'll take this opportunity to ask:
Where can I buy the official release?
I'm sure the answer is somewhere in this comment section, but since I don't know how far back I would need to go (+laziness), I decided to just ask instead.
Also, the answer is probably "No", but asking anyways: Can I buy phisical copies of it?

They're being released on Yuri Hub's booth. No physical editions, I'm afraid.

joined Jan 16, 2021

Doesn't seem like that's still happening

joined Apr 4, 2019

Looks like the author deleted her Twitter. I wonder if she dropped the series.

last edited at Sep 3, 2022 7:48PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Looks like the author deleted her Twitter. I wonder if she dropped the series.

Series is still going (though how the YH translations are going I can't say since I'm not on that particular series). Author just decided to close their Twitter account around the release of the new versions first volume and focus on Pixiv/Fanbox.

joined Sep 4, 2018

Can't seem to find the official thing anywhere. Oh well.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

YH posted a message from Taiyaki-sensei 2 weeks ago that updates are going to be irregular
https://yurihub-taiyaki.fanbox.cc/posts/4676973

also, I'm sad that YH stopped making chapters free to read when the next one gets released. unfortunate

Avtest
joined Jan 13, 2020

also, I'm sad that YH stopped making chapters free to read when the next one gets released. unfortunate

Whoa, I had assumed you were talking about the free chapters still being stalled out at Ch3. but everything between Ch1 and the beginning of Vol2 is gone even for subscribers. Hopefully that's a sign Vol1 will be released in English soon, but I feel like a paid service shouldn't require quite this much guesswork.

edit: never mind about the subscriber bit -- they're still up behind the paywall, just tagged confusingly and the index links are gone

last edited at Nov 13, 2022 8:13PM

joined Oct 2, 2021

So long Taiyuki
Thanks for all the incest

2443749-delicious-flat-chest
joined Jun 16, 2015

So long Taiyuki

I'm guessing that means she's quit writing new stuff?

Avtest
joined Jan 13, 2020

So long Taiyuki

I'm guessing that means she's quit writing new stuff?

I assumed that was just a joke about the manga being pulled from here. Taiyaki's still doing stuff on Fanbox, though maybe not at her pre-hiatus pace. She's been mailing out signed mini-shikishi drawn with Copics (she sent me a very pretty wedding-Akira), doing the usual short illustrations/blog posts, started on the third volume of Yuru Oyako, and for the 1x1/2 remake just released the second half of Ch7.

last edited at Sep 24, 2023 6:00AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.