Forum › Posts by Yuukixm

Yuukixm
Taiyaki discussion 25 Oct 16:59
4d963a6a-ba0b-48a4-990b-5dbce1890750
joined Sep 27, 2020

Information about the anthology has been released. It appears the era of 親子百合 has finally arrived, but Taiyaki mentioned that since it's just a word to describe a relationship, the interpretations of each author vary. Expected release is late Jan-Feb of next year, mostly digitally distributed with a small self-published print run. All links are to Dynasty profiles (unless I couldn't find one, then their Twitter).

Lineup:
Taiyaki (obviously)
Inui Ayu (Teiji ni Agaretara)
Tamamusi (Bright and Cheery Amnesia)
Kasuga Sunao
Kurogane Ken (Hoshikawa Ginza District 4, etc)
Torii Sumi
tMnR (My Unrequited Love)
Namaniku
Nega
Hirao Auri
Misaki Tenmu
Yoshimura Kana (Murcielago)
Reon

Oh my... this is the incest/age-gap crossover I never knew that I wanted until now. I’m so down!

Yuukixm
1 x ½ discussion 17 Oct 11:42
joined Sep 27, 2020

Man some people need to chill out and stop tweeting at Taiyaki under her other work asking about 1 1/2 updates. It comes off as rude and she has already mentioned a few times that it’s in progress. You can tell she’s getting annoyed- https://twitter.com/tiyk66/status/1317459170421993473?s=21

joined Sep 27, 2020

Love this manga so much. Seriously one of my favourites so far.

I’m definitely getting a lot of self-loathing/internalized homophobia vibes from Hinako though. Which is why she’s refusing to believe these feelings she has could be “normal.” I have a hunch this might be related to her relationship with her mother as well since they keep hinting back to that.

And interesting how some people are perceiving Subaru’s attitude towards Fuuka as a crush. To me it seemed as though she was incredibly distrustful of her and her motives towards her sister. Since she’s seem to be portrayed as somewhat as a player maybe?

“Why don’t you go see your girlfriend”
“Which one?”
“You’re the worst”
——

It’s been pretty obvious that Subaru is rooting for Hinako and Asahi and is hoping Hinako will be the one to “free” Asahi from her so she can live her own life. So it’s not like she’s ultra possessive of her sister. You can tell she feels immensely guilty about the sacrifices her sister has made to provide and care for her. So my question is - what did Fuuka do in the past to end up on her shit list?

last edited at Sep 29, 2020 9:59AM

Yuukixm
Angel's Toy discussion 27 Sep 21:46
joined Sep 27, 2020

Can't believe this series is two years old now. Negom has completed dominated the Hugtto! PreCure series with her OC and Saaya. I'm both impressed and scared.

Thanks for all of your hard work with getting these translations done! :)

Just curious though since I was peaking around Negom’s pixiv and saw this https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/74010993

Would you happen to know if this also a continuation to the the MOB sensei x Saaya saga but with an obviously grown up Saaya?

Yuukixm
Angel's Toy discussion 27 Sep 20:26
joined Sep 27, 2020

Lmao the credits page - “It only took 6 chapters for Sensei to be pleasured.”

For real though, the one sided stuff was getting a little repetitive. Feels like MOB Sensei is slowly becoming more vulnerable with Saaya and Saaya being more aggressive with what she wants in bed. Definitely seems like Negom is setting up the stage for a reversal next book. I’m excited.