Forum › Posts by Vampire-asuna

Vampire-asuna
joined Mar 6, 2016

Re-reading this after the last chapter and I still can’t with Kase. Like Yamada is literally putting in the effort and feeling confident in their relationship together. Freak Ch.21 Kase literally didn’t learn anything from it, besides fantasizing over the fact that yamada called her ‘Her Girlfriend’.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yamada_to_kase_san_ch21#18

Yamada have told her relationship to at less three people through out this whole series. Hope Kase have the balls to feel that confident in their relationship. Better yet to lessen this confusion say ‘im have a girlfriend’ or even better ‘Yamada is my girlfriend’. Not like it’s Fukami first time meeting yamada.

last edited at Apr 8, 2023 4:35PM

Vampire-asuna
joined Mar 6, 2016

I’m sorry but the feet had me so distracted here
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/its_a_detached_relationship_ch19#14

I mean ????? Why is it so long????

last edited at May 28, 2021 4:05AM

Vampire-asuna
joined Mar 6, 2016

The fact that lgbt otaku circles don't ever talk about this manga is a crime. I've met so many people, gay weebs, trans weebs etc who'd all love this manga. I hope that once physicals hit the shelves it'll get more attention, cause this is by far some of the most accurate and respectful representations of lgbt people I've seen out of Japan.

Edit: The first two volumes are already out apparently

I know! I did a post about a few manga that I felt that really knows how to represent the lgbtq community in the lgbtq community app (animo). Especially in JP where it’s very difficult of the community to come out and being proud.

Vampire-asuna
1 x ½ discussion 29 Dec 04:01
joined Mar 6, 2016

I don’t know if she is going to release the redraw/touch up of 1x1/2 before or after the my sweet home anthology?

Vampire-asuna
Ayakashiko discussion 02 Sep 09:27
joined Mar 6, 2016

I ending was alright, just a bit rushed. If anything, the author should had started this drama a bit early and give it a little more time to ‘explain’ the situation of the drama in a few more pages.

(I would get into detail of what I would explain, but I don’t know how to cover up spoiler on phone

joined Mar 6, 2016

Bruh I’m smiling like an idiot, that’s was SOOO CUTE!!!!! That hug and that big smile at the end killed me

Vampire-asuna
joined Mar 6, 2016

Lol we all have those moments with your friend

joined Mar 6, 2016

kaoru from bang dream who?

Oh, hakanai~^_−☆

Vampire-asuna
Yuru Yuri discussion 27 May 03:58
joined Mar 6, 2016

Is it me, or have the art style change just a bit? Like the eyes and the hair just a hair different.
Like it still likes the same but a few differences is what I’m saying

Not saying it’s bad, just asking if anyone noticed in this chapter?

Vampire-asuna
joined Mar 6, 2016

We getting a lot of ‘I can’t get over my feeling for her after graduation’ type of manga Lately. I’m like it, cause it can relate in someway to same people, I guess? Some of those manga, I say

Vampire-asuna
joined Mar 6, 2016

We getting a lot of ‘I can’t get over my feeling for her after graduation’ type of manga Lately. I’m like it, cause it can relate in someway to same people, I guess? Some of those manga, I say

Vampire-asuna
joined Mar 6, 2016

Vampire-asuna
joined Mar 6, 2016

I low key thought I clicked the wrong manga at first. Sakurako looks SO mature in that first page.

Ahhh watching these girls grow up makes me feel warm inside

last edited at Apr 29, 2020 2:06AM

Vampire-asuna
joined Mar 6, 2016

I’m getting a yuru camp vibe from this, which means it’s gonna be good. (meaning if it continued that way)

Vampire-asuna
Citrus + discussion 20 Mar 12:41
joined Mar 6, 2016

I’m getting such sayo and hina vibe from this chapter for some reason, but anyway this chapter is wholesome between these two.

Vampire-asuna
SHY discussion 15 Mar 02:17
joined Mar 6, 2016

Foreshadowing the climactic arc in this chapter. Heroes and their relatives.....

Oh sh** her sister is going to be the next or the 2nd to last one she is going to fight. Bruh the feel train is going to be hitting us again.

Vampire-asuna
joined Mar 6, 2016

Bruh... Chiya looks so seductive X3 Those eyes of her can ‘Capture’ anyone’s heart

Vampire-asuna
1 x ½ discussion 25 Jan 11:19
joined Mar 6, 2016

Read it on Mangadex, i will wait till it's posted here but wow.

Is it the same translator as here? You know what, thank you!!! I'll wait to comment here once it's out. But trust me, I have a lot to say. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Ahhhhh!!!!

Must admit that I'm much the same, although I'm more interested in hearing what others have to say than I have any strong take on it myself at this point.

But I do feel a bit like a kid holding their breath every time I click on "Recently Added."

Same.

Honestly same, I’ve seen the raw and was like the translation is going to be up soon, so I read it off of another site too, but it wasn’t mangadex. It was raw1h.top, cause I couldn’t wait neither. Plus that was the first site to pop up for the translation of this chapter

Vampire-asuna
joined Mar 6, 2016

The sister together make for one of the most wholesome pairs in this manga too (not as romantic couple tho o.o) because they're sooooo different so seeing them together with affection melts my heart... And then she becomes a true demon xD

I was waiting to see if anyone would say that too. I just love them and the way they interact together is just always cute. I enjoy those chapters of them

Vampire-asuna
Still Sick discussion 10 Jan 03:23
joined Mar 6, 2016

I'm glad this drama doesn't last too long. I'm in love with ch20, i can't wait to read the translation.

Me too, I’m excited to read the translation

Vampire-asuna
joined Mar 6, 2016

This is SOO cute

last edited at Dec 18, 2019 3:18PM

Vampire-asuna
SHY discussion 16 Dec 10:40
joined Mar 6, 2016

They speak in their language, but everyone hears their native one, so everyone understand everyone.

yeah they understand in there native language ( I probably word it differently how you explain it way easier then I did) Plus by ‘everyone’ you mean the superhero? Or everybody, everybody?

last edited at Dec 16, 2019 10:40AM

Vampire-asuna
SHY discussion 16 Dec 08:23
joined Mar 6, 2016

Wait so they are talking and responding to each others in there own language!? I get it cause of the bracelet, but do you know how weird and funny that would be if someone from the outside would hear that XD XD

Like for explain

Pesha Speaks Russian to teru, then that translate back to Japanese to her. Does that mean she respond back in Japanese to her and then translate back to pesha mind? Or like teru respond back in Russian? Cause if they where is a VERY tough situation, I believe They would be talking in there native language instead or which ever language they decide on using at that moment.

And for koishikawa they would obviously speak in Japanese when she’s around.

last edited at Dec 16, 2019 8:24AM

Vampire-asuna
Still Sick discussion 09 Dec 13:11
joined Mar 6, 2016

Raw is now on ch19 and I wanna know what they are saying here

last edited at Dec 9, 2019 1:13PM

Vampire-asuna
1 x ½ discussion 14 Nov 04:40
joined Mar 6, 2016

All this debate going on about "will they or won't they?" and here's me sitting alone in my corner thinking "why do people keep forgetting that the author has flat out said it's gonna happen?" and "did everyone forget that Ayako agreed to buy a larger bed so they could sleep together? Cuz no way that that's not gonna end up being a huge plot device to turn that corner".

I do apologize, cause I have not seen the twit. So if I do offend others, then I’m sorry for my lack of knowledge of what’s going on. I also forgot that part where ayako said that ‘we’ll buy a bigger bed’ part. So my viewed has changed now since you mentioned that. I was just pointing things that was going on in my mind for the last few chapters. But it doesn’t change my mind that ayako has became a bit annoying, just waiting for more to come for this character.

Ps. I do really wanna know what’s her Twitter. If anyone know hit me up, please.