Forum › An Easy Introduction to Love Triangles (To Pass the Exam!) discussion

69267e92-6a11-4802-996b-17ebec135bf1
joined Apr 25, 2020

lol, Akira’s such a bottom.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Akira: "I'm gonna pretend I can teach kissing to Mayuki, even though I know squat about it!"

Akira: "I didn't think this through!"

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Hahahaha, this manga is something else. Did you notice Mayuki's shirt reads "Turn the table"? She sure did.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Hahahaha, this manga is something else. Did you notice Mayuki's shirt reads "Turn the table"? She sure did.

I didn't even notice that. Talk about foreshadowing!

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

I'm expecting Akira to deduce Mayuki is so good at kissing due to Rin and to ask Rin to have "kissing practice" with her so she won't be upstaged when "teaching" Mayuki, thus bringing the whole thing full circle.

Tumblr_inline_nhvrix3pa41suuiq8
joined Feb 16, 2018

It's wild seeing all the comments against the poly ending. I get personal preferences, but this series spelled out the intended end game right at the start.

I can see where all those people are coming from actually, the chemistry between Rin and Mayuki is just that good.

I'm looking forward to the poly elements being introduced though, it will be interesting to see who objects and even more interesting to see what sort of "solutions" the girls come up with ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thank you Canno for blessing us with this, and thank you translation team for all your hard work!

last edited at Sep 16, 2020 3:13PM

joined Jul 21, 2020

My prediction:

Akira goes to Mayuki and tells her that she has found about the kissing lessons with Rin. She says that she will be the one giving Mayuki kissing lessons from now on.

Mayuki totally freaks out -- because Akira is the one she loves, and she wanted to become a good kisser for Akira's sake! But since she can't bring herself to admit that, she accepts Akira's suggestion.

Akira has actually never kissed anyone in her life, and doesn't know the first thing about how to teach kissing. Thus, when the lesson starts, Mayuki (who has become pretty good thanks to Rin) ends up being the one giving a very thorough kissing lesson to a dumbstruck Akira.

The karmic retribution delivery boy says: "Miss Akira? One large order of humble pie for you!"

I believe this is how it's going to go.

Yes yes this plz plz pretty plz

Now that's exciting, seeing Akira's face flushed with both desire for Mayuki and confusion.

Omg I can't believe it! Everything worked just like we expected!

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

Ahhhhh, hell. I don't like Akira that much. She is so selfish. I want Rin ans Mayuki to be together in the end. Tsk.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Love how we get progression instead of meandering, makes every chapter worth it

still a shame that it updates rather infrequently

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Ahhhhh, hell. I don't like Akira that much. She is so selfish. I want Rin ans Mayuki to be together in the end. Tsk.

I'm sure she'll be more likable when she learns there's more than enough love to go around

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Loving this pacing. Hopefully Akira will start being a bit more likable a character after this chapter.

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

YESSSSSSSSSS

joined Jan 14, 2020

Also, the cover? Woo! I want to be where Rin is.

I think Rin and Mayuki have been the main focus, with Akira as the prize, so it's natural they've been more developed and thus appealing. Now is when it gets spicy.

(The plural of spouse is spice. Mouse, mice, louse, lice, spouse, spice!)

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

So...the spice must flow?

Mudou%20ayana
joined Oct 29, 2013

This manga is seriously so good! I think the next step to complete the triangle is Rin notices Akira, 'cause Mayuki already owns both.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Poly end or I'm flipping the table (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

joined Jul 23, 2017

Now thats a fun way using your first kiss like that

Vivy-v-chan
joined Aug 14, 2020

Mayuki rules!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

CAT'S OUT OF THE BAG
I REPEAT
WE HAD A CONFESSION
JUNIOR IS GOING STRAIGHT FOR FIRST BASE

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

They are All selfish, Akira is being Defencive while Rin isnt

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I'm glad Akira figured out Mayuki's feelings for her so quickly.

I’m honestly surprised it took her this long to figure it out. It’s not like Mayuki was subtle about it. >.> Though Akira has a lot of fangirls (and boys) so she probably thought Mayuki was no different.

Anyway, I’m loving the composition in this chap. The scene at the distributor, especially − at first Akira doesn’t look at Mayuki at all, but then we have this brilliant two-panel shot of Mayuki walking past her as she realizes she’s not as "superior" as she thought.

Same with the three panels of Mayuki gradually taking the high ground during the kiss.

Yeah, its some real cinematogrophy, it even serves a double purpose as we see it from Mayukis perspective looking at Akiras back which show How Mayuki doesnt feel aknowledged

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

My prediction:

Akira goes to Mayuki and tells her that she has found about the kissing lessons with Rin. She says that she will be the one giving Mayuki kissing lessons from now on.

Mayuki totally freaks out -- because Akira is the one she loves, and she wanted to become a good kisser for Akira's sake! But since she can't bring herself to admit that, she accepts Akira's suggestion.

Akira has actually never kissed anyone in her life, and doesn't know the first thing about how to teach kissing. Thus, when the lesson starts, Mayuki (who has become pretty good thanks to Rin) ends up being the one giving a very thorough kissing lesson to a dumbstruck Akira.

The karmic retribution delivery boy says: "Miss Akira? One large order of humble pie for you!"

I believe this is how it's going to go.

Yes yes this plz plz pretty plz

Now that's exciting, seeing Akira's face flushed with both desire for Mayuki and confusion.

Omg I can't believe it! Everything worked just like we expected!

What's more, random graciously took on the role of the karmic retribution delivery boy. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

At least Akira is starting to actually think about things now, rather than just constantly looking down on Mayuki as inferior.

I do hope we get to see all three of them together for a while, overcoming difficulties and social stigma about being a trio of lovers.

last edited at Sep 16, 2020 5:58PM

joined Jun 25, 2017

I'm sorry y'all, I'm here for Mayuki/Akira! I would love for Akira to fall hard for Mayuki.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

joined Aug 11, 2014

Man, I've been kinda ambivalent about this series, but after that kiss, I'm all the way in. That's all it took. I'm so easy.

To reply you must either login or sign up.