Forum › Posts by cakeEnthusiast

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I'm late to see this update and wow did it surprised me to see [END]

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Also, neither of them seem to be interested in the other romantically. He just related because he thought she had similar circumstances.

People seeing romance here are just as bad as the sister : creepy.

I read his sisters reaction as her just being glad he opened up to someone his age

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Makes me a little sad when they cut off their gorgeous long hair for the cool/stylish look, but it was cute

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I'm aware of the date but somehow always manage to fall for it. But dang, even took it a step up making it full color. I give a standing ovation.

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

well, I think the author had other plans at the start (with the sister, for example), but the nearly two years hiatus probably led them to end this quickly and rush out a conclusion. Haruka suddenly discovering love out of the blue, because Sensei hid her shoes is a bit forced.

I guess the author lost interest in drawing manga and only finishes it to fulfill contractual obligations.

Agreed, Haruka's poor behavior probably had something to do with her living conditions and she might have changed if her things with the younger sister was explored.
I guess kudos to the author for at least giving us a closure, there's so many other manga out there that were just left in hiatus forever

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I thought this was never going to get an update again! I was quite interested in this story so happy to see it moving forward again.

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I can't believe 4 years passed since this started. It was a good ride, last chapter got me teary eyed.

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I can't believe 4 years passed since this started. It was a good ride, last chapter got me teary eyed.

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

That was so well set up i did not see it coming

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Well at least she read the end of the novel, I really thought she might pass before she did making everything even more ouch

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

To me it looks like Shio is on her way to becoming a hoarder from the loss.

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I'm enjoying this version so much as well. Thanks for the translation!

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Unimpressed seagull

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Not a fan of smoking... I've seen several young people die of cancer due to smoking or secondhand smoke, some acquaintances, some family. Although everyone has their reasons so I just keep my distance from someone puffing away.

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Random filler arc/OVA bait. At least it was only 2 chapters.
I enjoyed it though

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Jeez since they actually jumped I was seriously expecting a splat, glad that's not what happened

last edited at Nov 16, 2023 12:30AM

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Haha Nekomori's note on the map

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

And looks like real dad chose money so bye, he doesn't need to come back. I can empathize with his choice to an extent but he also has no parental value.

Could be they're making it seem that way, it's possible he thought she'd be better off in a wealthy family?

last edited at Nov 1, 2023 3:12AM

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

im losing my shit

Oh shit you've got me losing my shit too now

last edited at Oct 31, 2023 9:08PM by drpepperfan

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

ch.30 p.006 panel.1
uuUUUuuuuhhhhh...........okay, bit too much for me I think

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Wow okay. I hope that nutty bi**h ends up in jail, unless she dies from her own stunt somehow.

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I'm lovin' it.

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I'm going to miss this one, was a fun ride from start to finish.

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Tsubasa: "I'm blessed..."
Readers: "WE KNOW!!" ‹jealous growls›

One hell of a lucky mother trucker that one

last edited at Aug 24, 2023 4:59AM

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I could be having the worst day ever and this manga will flip it into the best day ever. Comedy gold.