Forum › Posts by Michykat

joined Jun 25, 2017

Final raws are out and... THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

joined Jun 25, 2017

Warning! Serious spoilers here!
The MC is not actually Oohashi Rei, she only thinks she is. The original Rei is basically a god that administers humanity, but she is going to try and kill everyone very soon, because her love for Claire is wearing off. Because of that, an AI that Claire created in the first Timeloop made a bunch of copies of Rei in an attempt to ceate a replacement administrator. The MC is the best of this copies and as such was put in this place at the star of the timeloop. This is also why some Rei look-a-likes will appear in the future. They are failed copies of the OG Rei that were given a place in the world.

What the heck? That sounds really bad. Like someone wrote a bad fanfic. What they were thinking?

Is this a joke?? Lol
I just read volume 2 (light novel)
And none of this happens.
In fact, what happens is super YURI and fantastic. I won't spoil it, because I don't how to cover spoilers. I'm a newby. Lol

joined Jun 25, 2017

I would like to own a physical copy of this Manga. It's beautifully written and drawn.

You might be able to! I checked amazon.jp and it looks like the first volume was recently printed (as far as I can tell): https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/%E5%AE%AE%E5%8E%9F-%E9%83%BD/dp/4049129744

Also if you have any idea how Bookwalker works (I unfortunately have no clue and my japanese skills are way too low to read the site) here is the page for the series: https://bookwalker.jp/series/234326/

Thank you so much for the info. I'm really hoping this gets an official english copy in the future.

joined Jun 25, 2017

I would like to own a physical copy of this Manga. It's beautifully written and drawn.

Michykat
joined Jun 25, 2017

Just read the spanish translation of the epilogue and honestly; it's fucking beautiful. It's perfect. I hope y'all get to read it soon.

Michykat
joined Jun 25, 2017

Follow LA DIOSA DEL LIRIO 3.0 on FB. SHE POSTED THE EPILOGUE. YALL WONT REGRET IT!!!

joined Jun 25, 2017

It's so fucking romantic.

joined Jun 25, 2017

The raws are out!!!

joined Jun 25, 2017

Their development is EVERYTHING!!!

joined Jun 25, 2017

Also, anyone know when chapter 5 will be translated? I saw the raws on another site posted a month ago?

joined Jun 25, 2017

Can anyone help? I'm new to this fandom. I want to buy the light novel volume 1 in english on amazon but I'm so confused... Is it the same as the manga??? Just a novel??? And I'm guessing the manga isn't out in english yet for purchase?

Michykat
joined Jun 25, 2017

Yassss!

joined Jun 25, 2017

Ah, I love them so much! I can't wait for more.

Michykat
joined Jun 25, 2017

Not sure if next chapter is the last or if the end is coming real soon. Is it written somewhere? That the next chapter is for sure the last?

joined Jun 25, 2017

I'm sorry y'all, I'm here for Mayuki/Akira! I would love for Akira to fall hard for Mayuki.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

joined Jun 25, 2017

They cute.

joined Jun 25, 2017

does anyone have a link where to buy the released volume 1 please? thanks very much

You have sites like E-Book Japan or Bookwalker.jp if you wanna read online. For physical import, there’s Ami-Ami, I think?

Hi! I'm a new fan. Anyone know how quick they translate this manga? I know chapter 7 it out in Japan, just curious because it looks so so good.

We translate within 2 or 3 weeks, usually.

Thank you for translating!

patiently waits for the make-out party

joined Jun 25, 2017

Hi! I'm a new fan. Anyone know how quick they translate this manga? I know chapter 7 it out in Japan, just curious because it looks so so good.

joined Jun 25, 2017

I can't help it. I ship Akira & Mayuki. Or I at least can't see Akira with Rin.

╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭ just me I guess.

joined Jun 25, 2017

Tell her it's NOT part of the contract!!! Ugh, I love this manga.

Michykat
joined Jun 25, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_unrequited_love_ch03#6
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_unrequited_love_ch03#7

I completely agree with you, Kaoru basically uses Uta as "someone to love" when she doesn't feel like she's getting affection from Reichii,

If I recall rightly, Reiichi accused Kaoru of pursuing the hug thing with him purely as a pretext to hug Uta (ostensibly as part of her strategy to get Uta to open up), and she didn't deny it.

^^^^ yes!!!

Michykat
joined Jun 25, 2017

I hope she leaves him next chapter. IT'S BEEN 84 YEARS!!!!!!

Michykat
joined Jun 25, 2017

So cute!!

Michykat
joined Jun 25, 2017

Anyone else Team Sayo already? She's so pure.

joined Jun 25, 2017

Why is this so good???