Forum › So, Do You Want To Go Out, Or? discussion

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

I'm probably the only who prefers Shiho to Saeko. Also probably the only one who would be 100% fine with the break up.

Nope, there's at least two of us.

Make that three.

And now it's four B-]

make that 5 ;-;

joined Feb 24, 2019

I don't want them to break up unless they become unhappy with being together which could wind up happening, but hasn't yet at least. I'd love to see Miwa and Saeko make it work, but if they break up and the feeling is mutual then maybe they can still have a happy ending with other people.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

I'm probably the only who prefers Shiho to Saeko. Also probably the only one who would be 100% fine with the break up.

Nope, there's at least two of us.

Make that three.

And now it's four B-]

make that 5 ;-;

Half of me wants Miwa to end up with Shiho. So make that 5 1/2. :3

iwanttobeinafluffyyuri
Capture
joined Jun 15, 2019

I want Miwa, Saeko, and Shiho to all try to get over their fears. I relate a lot to Saeko and how I think I would look so gross if I was intimate with someone. So, I want to see her grow and be happy so that I can grow and be happy.

On a less personal note, I think Shiho confronted her issues well, and I'm glad that "running away" helped her and allowed her to confront other things she kept hidden for later.

Img_0186
joined Jul 18, 2020

o boi

Sachifaceagain%20(2)
joined Jun 29, 2020

Holy shit, what a chapter. I wasn't expecting them to actually show Shiho's perspective right away. Now we know that Miwa almost sorta confessed, and Shiho was also attracted to her. That's not a huge surprise, but again, I am kinda surprised that they're showing it right away. I stick by what I said about it being to early to tell if Miwa would have a better relationship with Shiho, but they have made her character interesting and endearing in just these few chapters. Also, I like how bold and brutally honest Miwa is being. She's really grown.

I wonder if we'll wind up seeing a sort of reversal of what happened in the one-shot; instead of Miwa seeing Saeko with another girl, Saeko will realize how well Miwa and Shiho are getting along and straight-up ask if Miwa likes her more, then say they should break up. Speaking of the one-shot, I wonder if that weird stalker girl will ever show up in some form.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Still enjoying this series. I wish there were more college and post-college-aged-protagonists series.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Yeah I dunno
I mean it was nice getting Shiho's perspective and I sympathize with her a lot but like...
It's been two years of no contact and you suddenly show up out of thin air and want things to just go back to the way things were
Like I think that's the definition of too little too late
Miwa and Saeko's relationship is so bed of daises but I want them to stay together and actually confront their fears and be honest with each other for once.

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

That's actually a pretty good way of dealing with overbearing family. Physical space.

Also, diving in the tropics? I highly recommend it. Sea turtles and tropical fish make me feel like the world is a nice place. And moray eels!

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

I LOVE SHIHO

Let me hold you you sad gay child

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah I dunno
I mean it was nice getting Shiho's perspective and I sympathize with her a lot but like...
It's been two years of no contact and you suddenly show up out of thin air and want things to just go back to the way things were
Like I think that's the definition of too little too late
Miwa and Saeko's relationship is so bed of daises but I want them to stay together and actually confront their fears and be honest with each other for once.

I'm with you with that one but people will probably prefer Shiho because "it's more healthy". ANd like, my memories thought they were ex but literally nothing happen. No confession, no kiss, no nothing. Just a "you're special to me" with no real value. Then comeback 2 years later when nothing happen because that's how it is. NOthing happen between them during the 2 years, Shiho never contact her or anything. Also nobody said that their relation will have work better than Saeko/Miwa now.

joined Dec 18, 2018

This can either go very well or very badly...remains to be seen.

Damn that cliffhanger and I'm torn between Saeko and Shiho (if Miwa doesn't want her, I do), I wouldn't either of them are bad options. Saeko's only major problem is she can't be honest, I hope this makes her want to be honest.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The old unrequited love that comes to regret, but it's too late...

Maybe they'd be a better matched couple than the main.

I mean, I'm not even sure Saeko and Miwa love each other. They are just in it because "why not?"

Give Love A Chance!

last edited at Sep 16, 2020 2:16AM

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I like Shiho alot and honestly Shiho>Saeko, but I think ShihoxMiwa has passed. It would had been sweet if they got together in highschool, but they haven't talked in so long and that means that both girls have grown so much in that gap that maybe their not really compatible anymore. It's the one that got away y'all

joined Sep 16, 2020

I felt kinda bad that many times i have told my friend to talk to their parents just like Miho's friends did because at that time we're still just student we cant move out of our family yet. Glad that Miho can break free from her toxic family and live a better life now

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Shits hit the fan Y'ALL

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

I like Shiho alot and honestly Shiho>Saeko, but I think ShihoxMiwa has passed. It would had been sweet if they got together in highschool, but they haven't talked in so long and that means that both girls have grown so much in that gap that maybe their not really compatible anymore. It's the one that got away y'all

I kind of get the idea tho that they never rlly hanged in hs. I've had friends who I actually became more important to them after I graduated bc we didn't talk on hs that much. Maybe something could happen but I def think it wouldn't last long.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Shiho's back story is nice but please don't let Miwa cheat or anything. Saeko and Miwa are trying their best on "how to relationship". I wanna follow their journey so bad.

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

The old unrequited love that comes to regret, but it's too late...

Maybe they'd be a better matched couple than the main.

I mean, I'm not even sure Saeko and Miwa love each other. They are just in it because "why not?"

Give Love A Chance!

I completely agree with u,
We shall see what will happen

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Are those Shiho's thoughts from page 15 on?

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

Shiho's back story is nice but please don't let Miwa cheat or anything. Saeko and Miwa are trying their best on "how to relationship". I wanna follow their journey so bad.

Same, I really hope it doesn't go that route.

joined Apr 5, 2020

Homegirl shiho bout to get NTRed

joined Nov 23, 2018

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

Dang, shiho's backstory is really, REALLY well presented. Overbearing family relations can really grate on you, even if they're not as upfront like in Shiho's case. Physical distance would be the best, otherwise compromise and slowly(with lots of trial and error, and looots of breakdowns from both sides and an external support web) building back relationships would be the way to go.

To reply you must either login or sign up.