Forum › Posts by chidangaolama

chidangaolama
Webp.net-compress-image
joined Aug 15, 2020

ummm wow?

chidangaolama
Webp.net-compress-image
joined Aug 15, 2020

NICE. pleaaaaaSEEEEEE a sequel....one of the best things i've seen on this platform

Webp.net-compress-image
joined Aug 15, 2020

Just get in the robot Shinji.

ASJNDFS i cant breathe

Webp.net-compress-image
joined Aug 15, 2020

ohohohoh!!! are we here?? i s this the end?? was really hoping this manga could be longer though :')

Webp.net-compress-image
joined Aug 15, 2020

ahhh wait wait the author is the same person who drew marching puppy? This art style is the bestttttt!!!!

chidangaolama
Webp.net-compress-image
joined Aug 15, 2020

hbd!

chidangaolama
Webp.net-compress-image
joined Aug 15, 2020

so many of the big shots are getting uploaded these two days...i'm so overwhelmed

chidangaolama
Webp.net-compress-image
joined Aug 15, 2020

This is why spay and neutering is important

chidangaolama
Webp.net-compress-image
joined Aug 15, 2020

not bad i guess..?

chidangaolama
Webp.net-compress-image
joined Aug 15, 2020

Extras page: "My dead husband came back as an insect." Maybe, my Japanese is pretty basic but I think that's what it says.

bruhh i was just about to comment. The Situation Where My Dead Husband Reincarnated Into an Insect
or something lmaoo

chidangaolama
Webp.net-compress-image
joined Aug 15, 2020

AHAH good story for the children to bond over.

chidangaolama
Beloved L discussion 09 Sep 10:40
Webp.net-compress-image
joined Aug 15, 2020

bruhhhhh as someone who's been following the author on Weibo for this series for YEARRRS I really do get disheartened refreshing their Weibo page every other day lmaoooo.
Please update!!!
I do get the author is an arts professor at Qinghua University though so they're a big shot.
Super busy, I think.

chidangaolama
Webp.net-compress-image
joined Aug 15, 2020

thanks for the food omnom

chidangaolama
Webp.net-compress-image
joined Aug 15, 2020

wah.....interested to see how this one goes...

Webp.net-compress-image
joined Aug 15, 2020

oh nooooo....damn I hope senpai is free now in uni ???

Webp.net-compress-image
joined Aug 15, 2020

ooohhhhh this chapter!

chidangaolama
Webp.net-compress-image
joined Aug 15, 2020

^regret posting the above

chidangaolama
Webp.net-compress-image
joined Aug 15, 2020

On a completely stupid side note, Kisaki-san suffers from a "tree" disease. That got me to wondering if she has to deal with termites or pesky critters that mistake her for a tree. if so, what does she do to deal with it?

Applies garden-variety insecticide from the corner store probably. Or just squishes them, what with that fluid shape and generally many orders of magnitude greater ability to flexibly respond to nuisances than proper plants boast (those are mainly down to chemical countermeasures which as per the usual predator-prey arms race their major pests are varyingly resistant to).

I'd expect regular showering to be pretty effective too, since most insects aren't going to like the soap and the running water+scrubbing will probably dislodge most of them and their eggs.

The real question is whether or not she has to deal with bees, or other pollinators, and how she feels about it.

If she is visited by pollinators..would a cross-breed of her pollen and another flower of similar species create any offspring? Also the thought of bees creating honey using the nectar collected off MC is very odd let's not go there.

chidangaolama
Webp.net-compress-image
joined Aug 15, 2020

Where are we headed?? hahaa

Webp.net-compress-image
joined Aug 15, 2020

ohhhohhhhh looking forward to more of this!

chidangaolama
Webp.net-compress-image
joined Aug 15, 2020

oofve what a way to go, I wouldn't mind.

chidangaolama
Webp.net-compress-image
joined Aug 15, 2020

Haven't started reading yet, but judging from the style and apparently tragic ending, it really reminds me of Kaze to Ki no Uta...

chidangaolama
Webp.net-compress-image
joined Aug 15, 2020

IT WASN'T POPULAR IN JAPAN??? WTH WHY.
i WOULD DIE FOR A PHYSICAL COPY ASDJFSGAHGKHDS;HFV
THIS THING HAD ME SOBBING UNCONTROLLABLY AT 4AM FUCK