Forum › Posts by miadroid

miadroid
Kase%20(1)
joined Jul 6, 2020

horny initiating Yamada, this is new. haha and y'all were just saying they weren't physical enough (which i still agree with)

Kase%20(1)
joined Jul 6, 2020

Lovely chapter. Maybe it's just me but Shiho reminds me a little tiny bit of Saeko, even the way they're drawn and similar attitudes I guess? Except Shiho is a bit more introspective and not all short tempered.

I really hope this next chapter comes out ASAP, I'm so excited and invested.

Kase%20(1)
joined Jul 6, 2020

Are there any abbreviations(is this the right word?) for this manga?

Guess you could say "HDWR" ("How Do We Relationship", the licensed version's title) but both titles kind of suck and don't stick very well. Hopefully we'll figure out a better way to refer to it than the long ass names lol.

Kase%20(1)
joined Jul 6, 2020

Great chapter, kinda refreshing after everything going on and it's nice to see Miwa's past, especially since Saeko and Miwa literally don't tell each other anything..

Kase%20(1)
joined Jul 6, 2020

but then I realized they've seen each other naked so I guess that rules that out.

If someone trans is passing as the gender they were assigned at birth, usually being seen naked would not tend to give them away. Not that I think Saeko is; just what was being suggested was that she was FtM, not MtF.

I'm not sure why I initially assumed it was implying she could be MtF, I guess that's what my brain came up with because of the first few pages of the chapter talking about how Saeko looked like a little boy lol. FtM now makes more sense.

Kase%20(1)
joined Jul 6, 2020

Damn that's such a cliffhanger... I did definitely consider if Saeko was trans (especially with the way the chapter ended with Miwa wanting to top her) but then I realized they've seen each other naked so I guess that rules that out. I'm extremely curious now about what their secrets could be, now it feels like this new translated chapter is taking more time to come out than the others did lol

last edited at Jul 6, 2020 11:05PM

miadroid
Fragtime discussion 06 Jul 22:58
Kase%20(1)
joined Jul 6, 2020

I agree that the movie didn't really live up to the source material, I think it was a bit rushed if anything however it wasn't bad at all and it was pretty much the reason why I decided to read the manga so I can't complain. I feel like the manga explores more of Moritani's fears and social anxiety, probably since it has more of her internal monologue here. Wish the movie was longer or had a TV series, but it's definitely worth a watch!