Forum › Posts by Kinnikufan

Kinnikufan
Kuro Otome discussion 02 Dec 16:12
joined Feb 24, 2019

What happened to the Hitwomen series that was here?

joined Feb 24, 2019

I believe this is the last untranslated story from "This Channel has Nobody but Us." Anyway, on the story itself, I felt like it was somewhat hopeful in its ending. Yayo is probably going to try to reignite her career thanks to Fumi and Fumi is probably trying to start over somewhere new. I think Fumi left a song for Yayo on that CD, which was what really motivated her and I think Fumi may have decided to stick around if Yayo had reacted differently to her needy response (from the proposition of fooling around scene). Anyway, not a super happy ending or anything, but rather an open-ended one with a hint of hope.

joined Feb 24, 2019

And here I was starting to feel concerned that Miko is another monster who has been biding her time, waiting to devour her "best friend." I mean, that could still be the case, but I kinda expected the reveal to come sometime in this chapter.

Kinnikufan
joined Feb 24, 2019

i like the showa records club, sue me. they’re definitely ending up together

I also like them a lot, so this development was exactly what I hoped for. Now to resolve the main couple's dilemma and get to the bottom of the murder mystery! Then the manga will probably end and we won't get to see any of the couples actually being a couple.

joined Feb 24, 2019

Ooh, more harpy yuri! Not sure why, buy monster girls and human girls go so well together.

Kinnikufan
joined Feb 24, 2019

Didn't expect another chapter tonight and it's the final one even! And what a sweet ending it was!

Kinnikufan
joined Feb 24, 2019

This series is so sweet and wholesome, I love it so much!

Kinnikufan
School Zone discussion 24 Sep 13:19
joined Feb 24, 2019

Yeah, now I'm really curious to see how Yatsude and Kaname would interact. I look forward to the flashback arc between these two ! They are totally ex girlfriend right ?

That was my first thought, lol.

Kinnikufan
School Zone discussion 23 Sep 21:44
joined Feb 24, 2019

So we've got Yokoe x Kei, obviously, but now Fuji x Kishiya, Yatsude x Fuji has potentially appeared, Yatsude x Hinase, Kaname x Hinase, Kaname x Nakatani, Nakatani x Hinase, Hinase x Hiragi, Hiragi x Utsugi, and Hiragi x Sensei. So many possibilities!

That said, I love Fuji x Kishiya and Kaname x Nakatani. Hinase does have great chemistry with Yatsude, but so far it has felt fairly platonic. But then again maybe Yatsude not getting handsy with her means something.

last edited at Sep 23, 2020 9:46PM

Kinnikufan
joined Feb 24, 2019

Runana is precious and couldn't be more obvious about her intentions. Too bad Mitora just doesn't care.

Kinnikufan
School Zone discussion 21 Sep 14:04
joined Feb 24, 2019

Fuji is such a little disaster of a lesbian and I love that about her.

Kinnikufan
joined Feb 24, 2019

This was super cute and sweet. It might not be yuri, but it's such a wholesome friendship that I can't help loving their relationship. Bonus points for the cute kitty!

Kinnikufan
School Zone discussion 19 Sep 11:55
joined Feb 24, 2019

I really like Nakatani. Not sure what it is about her, but I always enjoy the chapters with her. Also, Kaname is such a gremlin. I could kinda see her as being related to Utsugi, which would be extra interesting considering how they have both taken an interest in one of the twins.

joined Feb 24, 2019

It's wild seeing all the comments against the poly ending. I get personal preferences, but this series spelled out the intended end game right at the start. I've been enjoying the progression and the pacing is ideal for me. We know Akira isn't going to remain antagonistic towards Mayuki, so no need to drag it out. Likewise, we know that Rin is open to having multiple partners, so I'm glad the other two are already aware of that. This can either make for a nice short series about how the three of them get together, or (hopefully) a bit of a longer story that also explores how they stay together and deal with the stigma of being in a non-exclusionary relationship.

joined Feb 24, 2019

I don't want them to break up unless they become unhappy with being together which could wind up happening, but hasn't yet at least. I'd love to see Miwa and Saeko make it work, but if they break up and the feeling is mutual then maybe they can still have a happy ending with other people.

joined Feb 24, 2019

I was expecting the real childhood friend to die, but I was expecting it to be an accident, hit by a truck one day, slipped and fell off a bridge. I wasn't expecting that.

That's certainly what I was hoping for, but murder was unfortunately the first thing that came to mind. Had to check the tags several times while reading.

Kinnikufan
joined Feb 24, 2019

This was really nice! The angst tag can really go either way, so I was happy with the direction this story took. And the translation was excellent. Parts of it read very poetic and it matched the tone quite well. I'm glad I was able to read this.

Kinnikufan
Dear NOMAN discussion 12 Sep 13:37
joined Feb 24, 2019

Not exactly the ending I was expecting, but it was nice in a way. Maybe a bit rushed, but the story was complete at least. I liked it overall.

joined Feb 24, 2019

Made for each other.

You love to see it.

joined Feb 24, 2019

This was really cute. I'd love to see a sequel, whether it becomes more yuri or not.

Kinnikufan
joined Feb 24, 2019

This is very intriguing. I can't tell what is being done in the heat of the moment and what is intentional obfuscation. And only having one of the leading ladies as a PoV character adds in the possibility of an untrustworthy narrator, so we can't even say for sure who, if anyone, to cheer for. So I guess let's just cheer for happy hate-yuri!

joined Feb 24, 2019

I'm all for a new side couple. Bring it on!

Kinnikufan
joined Feb 24, 2019

Alright, they're already meeting up outside of work! Can't wait for these gals to become more than pals.

joined Feb 24, 2019

"Lots of blushing" is always a blessed tag. Glad this one didn't disappoint.

joined Feb 24, 2019

That last page was pretty telling. "Being lovers isn't fun."

Yeah, I found a lot of this chapter off-putting. I hope things turn around because right now it feels like one friend pushing another into pretty uncomfortable situations.