Forum › Posts by Ater

joined Sep 13, 2020

Love how you're acting indirectly like it's all Saeko's faultfor the relation and a certain person has not her fair amount of problems. Like, we know nothing on Senpai in a relation with Miwa and we act like she is a better choice just because she love Miwa back then. Who said it's still the case ? Who said their relation will be better ? Who said Miwa's problems won't bring that relation into the same state ? I rather see Miwa ans Saeko trying to figure out their relation and maybe take a break time to think about it.

I agree with this. I can't believe someone actually said they're okay with cheating at this point. Saeko does not deserve that. Nobody deserves to be cheated on.

They be acting like Saeko is an abusive girlfriend... She didn't force herself on Miwa, the worst thing she's done is be dishonest.

joined Sep 13, 2020

Dammmn people really do switch fast. I'm kind of sad that people are suddenly rooting for Shiho and Miwa. I mean, there's only been a few chapters so far about her? She still feels like a stranger to me. Huhu I kind of began caring about Saeko and Miwa and their relationship as the chapters increased.

But I do know it's not Miwa's job to fix her and that Miwa deserves a healthy relationship. Anyway, I hope Miwa tells Saeko about Shiho, but for some reason, I think Saeko's gonna pull the "I'm not jealous" card again.

joined Sep 13, 2020

Hey so, I binged read this manga and found out it has a one shot.

I read the one shot...

Are they still gonna break up? I don't think I can handle heart break right now...

Okay so, I back read the thread. Seems like nobody knows for sure how this is gonna end... If they do break up, I hope the author brings them back together.

The thing is, this serialization is different from the one shot... I genuinely believe that both of these girls like (or something more maybe?) each other by this point, wherein the one shot, they both agree that it was a sexual relationship in the end.

I am so rooting for these girls to work out their problems though. I know, they're incompatible, but I still want them to work out and get over their issues. Especially Saeko, she needs to see a therapist, girl has baggage on her baggage. I want her to open up to Miwa but nooo she's so stubborn... I hope this senpai arc actually makes their relationship progress.

This new arc with the senpai is just making me a little nervous, and I checked the author's Twitter and got 2x more anxious.

This manga really hits different. It's way too realistic that it actually kind of hurts. I've learned a lot about myself while reading. One thing that stuck out to me is what Miwa's mother said. When is it okay to not tell your partner your part or your secrets? I agree that there some things that people are better off not knowing, but where do you actually draw the line?

joined Sep 13, 2020

Hey so, I binged read this manga and found out it has a one shot.

I read the one shot...

Are they still gonna break up? I don't think I can handle heart break right now...