ForumSo, Do You Want To Go Out, Or? discussion

joined Jul 26, 2019

An unacknowledged double first love can make you think, upset a situation that seemed frozen especially knowing that the two loved each other but could not admit it to each other more the drama caused by the parents ...
No one has known an unspeakable youthful love and imagine that the girl goes back for years to say that she was finally in love and that she finally found the courage to come back to make her declaration? it would be very, very hard to resist and not to think about it day and night ...

Screen%20shot%202020-05-04%20at%2010.17.35%20pm
joined Jul 1, 2015

for the first time in my life, i would support cheating in this situation

joined Jun 29, 2020

for the first time in my life, i would support cheating in this situation

...Why? The worst thing about Saeko is her lack of honesty, and Shiho just suddenly appeared out of nowhere after ghosting Miwa for two years. There are plenty of other fictional (and real) relationships that are much more strained, or outright abusive. As things are right now, cheating on Saeko would be awful. If she still loves Shiho, then she should break up with Saeko rather than cheat on her.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

is it okay to say i prefer her over saeko?

joined May 24, 2019

It's okay. Me, at this point, I prefer Rika over everyone.

If only Rika realized that she's a closeted cupcake who never found the ideal boy because she secretly prefers girls, and then some Rika x Miwa followed... oh, that would be perfect.

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

Aight, that's it, dump Saeko and get back with your kouhai. That way, hopefully, the cycle of whatever the fuck it is Saeko is constantly doing will stop.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

the cycle of whatever the fuck it is Saeko is constantly doing

good way to put it...

last edited at Sep 17, 2020 12:38AM

Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019

Love how you're acting indirectly like it's all Saeko's faultfor the relation and a certain person has not her fair amount of problems. Like, we know nothing on Senpai in a relation with Miwa and we act like she is a better choice just because she love Miwa back then. Who said it's still the case ? Who said their relation will be better ? Who said Miwa's problems won't bring that relation into the same state ? I rather see Miwa ans Saeko trying to figure out their relation and maybe take a break time to think about it.

joined Sep 13, 2020

Love how you're acting indirectly like it's all Saeko's faultfor the relation and a certain person has not her fair amount of problems. Like, we know nothing on Senpai in a relation with Miwa and we act like she is a better choice just because she love Miwa back then. Who said it's still the case ? Who said their relation will be better ? Who said Miwa's problems won't bring that relation into the same state ? I rather see Miwa ans Saeko trying to figure out their relation and maybe take a break time to think about it.

I agree with this. I can't believe someone actually said they're okay with cheating at this point. Saeko does not deserve that. Nobody deserves to be cheated on.

They be acting like Saeko is an abusive girlfriend... She didn't force herself on Miwa, the worst thing she's done is be dishonest.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i'm definitely not into cheating. nor do i blame saeko for the state of their relationship.

saeko is just very frustrating to me. miwa isn't perfect either, but some stuff about saeko really bothers me personally. i don't think i'd want to date her, knowing what we know as readers.

i guess the realism of this comic gets to me a bit. it feels like i've experienced a lot of the stuff they are struggling with. a sign of good writing i suppose...

joined Jan 20, 2016

uhnn, me too
they are undeniably cute together

I dont think Saeko is at fault at all. And i dont think she deserves to be cheated on. (wtf guys?)
To me theres a few things to consider.
Saeko is dealing with some personal stuff right now, that is throwing their relationship off. For as long as she is unable to deal with it i dont think it's going to get better for them.
On the other hand Shiho only left because she had to get away from her toxic home. It seems this was her time to heal and grow and that she only came back when she knew she was ready do deal with her feelings.
So while Saeko is at the high of her breakdown, Shiho is already past that stage, shes already "the best version of herself" and shes ready to give and receive love.
(and honestly... it seems like Miwa likes Shiho more than Saeko, i said it)

last edited at Sep 17, 2020 12:33PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Waowzers

joined Mar 29, 2019

For a while it was like, I don't know where they're going with this, is it cancelled? And now they've built up so much depth on what happened before that it's like really good now!

It started off as a coy lesbian story and now I'm hooked on every page! Author-san has done well.

Itty%20bitty%20demon%20king_2
joined Mar 23, 2019

smh, smh, smh...

Saeko

last edited at Sep 17, 2020 7:09PM

28d46d914be5d4587b21270910c0eda5
joined Mar 23, 2015

Definitely okay. I feel the same. I want Rika and Miwa to be together rather than Saeko and Miwa.

28d46d914be5d4587b21270910c0eda5
joined Mar 23, 2015

I agree with this. I can't believe someone actually said they're okay with cheating at this point. Saeko does not deserve that. Nobody deserves to be cheated on.

They be acting like Saeko is an abusive girlfriend... She didn't force herself on Miwa, the worst thing she's done is be dishonest.
That dishonesty is leading to lots of frustrating problems. Miwa definitely has her share of problems but Saeko's are lot more problematic to me, and I'm not saying her problems are her fault. I'm sure the issues she has in the relationships steams from some type of trama or low self-esteem, but the dishonesty of Saeko's is starting to be a slow killer for the relationship. Miwa at least is trying to get better.

I don't who said Saeko is an abusive girlfriend but I don't agree with that and I don't condone cheating but I'm not gonna lie, if it happened here I wouldn't be mad. Kinda glad actually, lol. That being said I don't want her to do that because I feel like it would be damaging to Saeko. I think whatever issues that's causing her to be so dishonest is going to become worse if Miwa cheats on her. She won't be able to trust anyone or truly open up, and I don't want that for Saeko.

I definitely feel like Miwa and Rika have more chemistry and compatibility than Saeko, which is kinda sad, since Rika was only seen for like 3 chapters tops, I think, correct me if wrong.
I think, if I was Miwa, I would figure out what Rika's intentions are to come back and see me after years of ghosting, I'd need to know directly if she has feeling. Next, If she said she did, I'd tell her I'd have to think about it and asses if I should stay with Saeko or go out with Rika.

Also, what if Rika changes? What if Rika's personality or values aren't the same as Miwa originally seen. This is why you shouldn't act on your feelings and cheat. She may not be want you wanted anymore.(And also of course your current significant other doesn't deserve that.)
These are just my thoughts though, I think the writing for this is good that we all have varying opinions, though some are more common than others.

joined Aug 21, 2020

I think if the story was about Miwa and Shiho and the were images of Shiho out partying or like fucking some random dude or girl while ignoring Miwa texts. While Miwa is alone in a dark room crying because she is being ghosted by her best friend and crush, the tone here would be very different. Being ghosted by someone you consider a close friend super sucks.

To me some of you guys seem pretty easily manipulated by what you're shown and judge very harshly. There is a reason why Shiho has a tragic backstory. She is set up to be endearing
and look like a better match, but she can still turn out to be an egoistic bitch.. we don't know yet.

Saeko has obviously been bullied (judging from chapter 19) before for her lack of femininity thus embracing her "tomboyishness" as defense and come to hate her femininity to the point of something which looks akin to body-dysphoria. The thing is that she herself is not really aware, and due to it worked for her before, she is bottling her problems away. She is afraid of being her true self, because in her mind, that means rejection. She is just starting to have to deal with this problem to be able to grow as a person, while we get to see Shiho already on her path for growth. I think it's unfair to already decide who has most potential for Miwa.

In the original short story, Miwas and Saeko's relationship was shallow and it was just great sex. In this one its the opposite, their sex is shit while they seem to have pretty strong feelings for each other. Frankly here the issue isn't that they are incompatible, the are just very incomplete as people and wouldn't fit in any relationship really. At least in case of Saeko.

So regardless if their relationship lasts or not, if they can learn to communicate better, they are perfect in terms of helping each other grow as people imho.

Edit: mixed up names.. doh! thanks for pointing it out.

last edited at Sep 18, 2020 11:34AM

joined Jul 16, 2020

I'm so confused, why are you guys talking about Miwa and Rika? I thought this discussion was supposed to be about Miwa and Shiho or am I missing something?

last edited at Sep 18, 2020 11:28AM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

^ Some commenters got the names Shiho and Rika mixed, that's all.

If they write about the girl on whom Miwa had a crush in high school, the one who has just returned after two years, then they mean Shiho.

(Of course, if the real Rika actually started dating Miwa... wowzers. Jeanne is right: that would be the hottest thing since hot was invented.)

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

The way the story is going, I suspect tmfly plans to eventually pair Usshi and Rika.

That's just imho of course, but you know how Usshi is always taking care of Rika and is so good at it? In romantic manga, that's usually code for "will get together in the end" (even more so in yuri).

joined Jan 19, 2017

This series is really emotionally draining. I've realized there's not very many fluffy, feel good moments. The author is great with cliffhangers and ending hooks, as well as generally resolving the immediate situation in the following chapter, but those constant cliffhangers and heavy content are this story's biggest strength, weakness, and now something I mildly dislike.

I hope there's a long break between this release and the next one.

Anyway, regarding the actual chapter, yay cool, Shiho's backstory. Hate third-party entrances as a way of introducing relationship conflict, even worse if it's a high school/childhood crush, but the sequence of events that leads to us sympathizing with Shiho was well-done.

To reply you must either login or sign up.