Forum › Posts by babydel

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Yeah, I stopped reading this when the new scanlator took over, the quality is just too poor. Tis odd cause I've read another of their works and it was fine.

babydel
School Zone discussion 11 Jul 19:57
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

The 2nd panel on page 11 is a yandere smile.

And for people hoping for their backstory, it already happened; https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/school_zone_ch45 .

babydel
Yoru to Umi discussion 24 Jun 07:10
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

I liked it, thank you for the translation!

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Got over that complex far too easily.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

As much as this has improved, it could be improved so much more without Nanase.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

So it is a bad ending because they didn't get together? Ugh.

Thought was good and quite fitting.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Rip one of the best ongoing at the moment, hopefully it will be revisited.

Thanks!

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

They're doing allright for a long distance relationship.

50 minute train journey is a long distance? Yamada popped over just to give her some flowers in the 1st chapter.

that dialogue sounded weird for some reason like she could've said that she wouldn't date the prince or smth

I get the feeling as Kase is the tomboy that her only rivals can be dudes which is... huh.

Yamada has got jealous of other girls around Kase but I am not sure Kase has ever got jealous of girls around Yamada? Been a while since read it all though.

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Won't get a boyfriend gardener, nothing mentioned about a girlfriend gardener of a university full of them.

last edited at Jun 1, 2021 12:22PM

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

So 34 pages of how much they love a guy and still do, but 1 page of them holding hands and it is subtext? lul.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Empty bubble on chapter 21 page 5 it seems? If so I am guessing it is only like triple dots or the like.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

I think I read something similar about a girl that could see entities from the other side. The art was a bit more "mature" tho.

https://myanimelist.net/manga/116790/Mieruko-chan this? Much more a horror though.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

I thought the shadow girl and the idol girl were at least highschoolers. Nope.

last edited at May 26, 2021 6:02PM

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

"I turned into this form in seeking a beautiful voice"

Seems more likely a crossdresser to me.

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Well yeah, the feeling of dread the last chapter gave is completely turned around with this one. Looks like it still has some legs, nice.

babydel
Yoru to Umi discussion 22 May 22:14
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

The god-tier art is back.

The author has a really fun manga about a woman and her three cats called NekoDamari.

babydel
SHY discussion 21 May 20:56
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Him? Ok, cool.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Page 101 "Live at your* place"

Cheers!

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

lul

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

These chapters seem to have rather abrupt endings to me.

Wait... the friend was a guy? I totally thought they were a tomboy...

She comments about him going to a co-ed school so just find a girl there instead. Least this is the part that confirm him to be a boy to me.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Just ugh

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

It was never tagged as yuri on sites like comicwalker.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Yeah it's funny how everyone has issues but we have people trying to demonize the main characters only, when there's the fact that Sei was being harassed by her own students just for existing and then by this girl for "stealing" his love and basically trying to get her fired...but nope, it's Sei who is troubling this girl.
And Aya finally found someone to have a real talk and do her own things but Haruki wasnt going to allow any of that!

So in short, is not the main characters that have to fuck off, is everyone else who is forcefully trying to get in between for ulterior motives and then freaked out when things didn't go their way.

Haha, was literally typing exactly this and then thought 'fuck it, will just say everyone is toxic'. But yeah Mochida is trying to ruin someone's career over jealousy and Haruki invades Aya's privacy multiple times purely because she started talking to someone Haruki doesn't know.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Can we just have the main couple fuck off to a random island please? Let them be toxic around only eachother

Everyone is toxic...

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Feels like it might be wrapping up, few loose ends get wrapped up as well as Aya and Sei looking like they might finally have a chat about it all after some time apart.

So I guess whatever Haruki and Mochida were planning ended up being nothing.

As far as I am aware that plan ended a while ago when Haruki refused to give information.