Forum › Posts by Reika

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

Does anyone know where to read this raw? I'm addicted.

I actually just went down a terrible hole trying to find raws of the next chapter lol. The official website for the comic this series runs in only has the first three chapters and the last two chapters (44 and 45 at this point which are past volume 4). Apparently you can buy an electronic version of the volumes (our next English chapter, 26, is in volume 3) but since my IP isn't in Japan, it won't let me buy it lol.

So the short answer is, not for this point in the story as far as I can tell without using a VPN lol. Someone else might know though?

From what I could gather from the website where you could buy the raws electronically tho some stuff goes down. Idk how to use spoiler tags or else I'd say what happens ahaha sorry

Edit: Okay, not quite the same, but physicals can be purchased on Japanese Amazon! https://urasunday.com/title/603 I think that link should work. The comics cost less than the shipping lol but I bought Swap Swap this way and it was great

Thank you!

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

Does anyone know where to read this raw? I'm addicted.

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

@Reika,1. In the current woldwide situation, I'm not sure, we just receive like 4 chapters in less than a month, and before it, the gap was like one per month.
2. the user @kajnlol (page 12 on this discussion) share this link with the RAWs https://loveheaven.net/manga-ani-no-yome-to-kurashite-imasu.-raw.html , I hope it is useful for you.

Thank you for all the information!

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

I am soo hooked! I read all this in one sitting.How often does the author release a new chapter? And does anyone know where I can read raws?

Reika
Lily Marble discussion 15 Apr 07:22
Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

Risa has a period, right?

Lol good observation. Guess we have to assume this chapter happened at least 7 days after their fight

So you can't have sex when you're menstruating? She might not be in pain anymore, so nothing wrong with that. I do it with my girlfriend all the time.

Reika
Age 15 discussion 16 Mar 05:06
Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

This manga is so absurd, but here I am, still reading it. Kind of hoping for Ema and Anna even though all the characters in this series are dumb as fuck.

Does anyone know how many chapters that are left?

Reika
Image Comments 07 Mar 04:47
Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

She probably took off her ring before she made the pancakes, because it is not hygienic to make food with a ring on ;)

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

hjyfun posted:

I thought they would do it in the shower... you know with the

Does that actually work? It doest seem to work for me though... Were is my gay friend I can pay for? :c

...i can confirm it does sometimes, but its a waste of water lol

Well, it's the faster way to get them wet !!!
HA!

Edit: ._.)

I get the best orgasms with the shower, so the shower is a favorite! I got 11 orgasms in like 45 minutes once, was pretty sore after xD So I can confirm it works!

Omg... teach me! like I would see this in the movies and I tried it one time and I felt like an idiot because it had no effect and yeah tots a waste of water.

You need a shower that has multiple settings, one that can make a single straight beam, find the setting that works for you. But I do have to warn you, this is addictive! ;)

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

hjyfun posted:

I thought they would do it in the shower... you know with the

Does that actually work? It doest seem to work for me though... Were is my gay friend I can pay for? :c

...i can confirm it does sometimes, but its a waste of water lol

Well, it's the faster way to get them wet !!!
HA!

Edit: ._.)

I get the best orgasms with the shower, so the shower is a favorite! I got 11 orgasms in like 45 minutes once, was pretty sore after xD So I can confirm it works!

last edited at May 23, 2018 1:26PM

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014
Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

cock block!!! -- seola's gonna be on jealous-mode again. cripes!

But I love when she is like that~

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

Seems like Seol-a is getting a little turned on when No-rae is rubbing against her, can't blame her though xD

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

Sooo, both Ji-hwan and Sung-Pyo fell for No-rae at first sight when she was drunk? xD

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

Long haired No-Rae <3 oh how I've missed you.

+1

+2

But really is that it for this week?
oh okay then...

+3 <3

Reika
Stretch discussion 09 Sep 14:36
Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

OMG, so much hugging! o.o

last edited at Sep 9, 2015 4:53PM

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

Omg, Seol-a asking Ji-hwan if he were serious when he confessed to No-rae...looks like she's trying to find out if he is still serious about No-rae! and if Ji-hwan is her love rival, kyaa~

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

For those who haven't heard the songs they were singing at the karaoke, here they are, at least those I know of:

(I hope it's okay that I post links to these)

last edited at Aug 31, 2015 11:23AM

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

With Seol-a falling asleep on No-rae's shoulder I don't think No-rae had the heart to move her, so she probably stayed like that all night! Kyaaaa! O///O

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

Holy crap! Finally a chapter with No-rae and Seol-a together <3 Can't wait for the translation!

Reika
Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

Agh I always hate it when the healthier relationship is the one thats not gonna happen. I was waiting for the boyf to turn into a dick and try and pressure the MO into sex but nope he's being pretty decent as far as male manga characters go. Hotaru is basically a bitch, but thats standard in a NTR so not surprising.

Is it a healthy relationship when Yuma doesn't even like him that way? No.

Reika
Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

Really liking this manga so far, and the art is so awesome. I really like the teasing/seductive side that Hotaru has~ The only character I don't like is Hotaru's boyfriend... really hoping that Yuma will hit him good when she finds out how he acts towards Hotaru!

And wow, so much hate in this thread...the story is fictional guys, calm down.

I guess some guys around here are butthurt because they were dumped by their g/f for someone else.

This.

Reika
Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

Where can I find the other chapters that has not been translated to english yet? I get easily obsessed~

I searched Netsuzou Trap ch 2 until I found any reader in other language with 4 chapters, don't know if there's more chapters.

Found it. Thanks! ~

Reika
Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

Where can I find the other chapters that has not been translated to english yet? I get easily obsessed~

Reika
Image Comments 12 Jul 07:36
Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014
Ceimrpoveaaswis.jpg%20large

^ Probably because Seol-a has long nails xD