Forum › Sorry but I'm Not Into Yuri discussion

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Well, this caught my attention pretty fast.

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Really can't wait to see if this manga will get any recurring characters

joined Dec 5, 2019

I bet delinquent girl was blushing like crazy as she walked off. Hopefully she will be back, my favorite until now.

joined Nov 14, 2013

Try to "seduce" a man and end up with a Yuri harem.

Worked for Oddman 11.

joined Oct 5, 2016

Worked for Oddman 11.

Worked pretty well for Watamote, too!

joined Dec 13, 2018

truly this is au lait

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I've been looking it up and I think stealing someone else's love potion and drinking it is against school rules. So is spanking a classmate's bare bottom with a ruler longer than 30cm. Both of those girls could be suspended or expelled.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

SadDoctor posted:

Worked for Oddman 11.

Worked for Yurika's campus life

joined Aug 10, 2016

can't wait for chapter 3 to come

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Try to "seduce" a man and end up with a Yuri harem.The story is really stupid but the good kind of stupid, the funny kind.

What yuri harem? Both girls she used the potion on were completely back to normal and annoyed that she was even there with them. Unless the potion has lingering effects, I don't see how this could end on the harem route.

B-But it's Mochi. The potions will probably awake their inner yuri at some point.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

For those who may be wondering, the way Kamisada acts under the love potion's influence is rather similar to what is often called a "power bottom". She wants Toudou to top her, but is aggressive about that to the point that she veers out of being a submissive and into being a dominant, up until Toudou actually does stuff to her.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Even if she somehow managed to dose the teacher(which clearly won't be happening unless she shamelessly jams the bottle down his throat), he's still going to develop amnesia just as quickly as these two did. This wouldn't be an issue for the clear target market("keep doing what you were in the video or I upload it to the internet"), but what's her endgame here?

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

what's her endgame here?

moving up in the classroom hierarchy apparently.

joined May 24, 2019

Hey...
I think nobody mentioned it before, but... the MC has a really bad personality, doesn't she?

Last time she was like "What do I do if a lesbian heiress falls in love with me? Why of course I'll pretend I love her too (even tho I'm straight) and I'll live with her and bang her and everything... just to get my hands on her money, uhihihihihihihi!"
This time she complains about being a victim of bullying, only to later reveal that, if she had the strength and the power the bullies have, she would be just as big of a bully (or worse) and delight in abusing the weaker girls.

Honestly, I find it refreshing. XD It's a nice break from the usual pure-hearted heroines.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Hey...
I think nobody mentioned it before, but... the MC has a really bad personality, doesn't she?

Last time she was like "What do I do if a lesbian heiress falls in love with me? Why of course I'll pretend I love her too (even tho I'm straight) and I'll live with her and bang her and everything... just to get my hands on her money, uhihihihihihihi!"
This time she complains about being a victim of bullying, only to later reveal that, if she had the strength and the power the bullies have, she would be just as big of a bully (or worse) and delight in abusing the weaker girls.

Honestly, I find it refreshing. XD It's a nice break from the usual pure-hearted heroines.

Very true, she's a bit of a jerk. Her being unsympathetic works for this kind of comedy, with slapstick stuff like her getting punched in the face being all the funnier since she kinda deserves it.

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

Sorry, But I'm Not Into Non-Con

joined Jul 23, 2019

Exit's that way, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Worked for Oddman 11.

Within the first two episodes of the anime she litterally accidentaly looks Up a girls skirt and feels at Peace for a minute

last edited at Nov 13, 2020 5:59AM

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Sorry, But I'm Not Into Shitposting.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

getting w/ the teacher - 0
getting w/ random girls, unintentionally - 2

F0c1c7ea6c0d24b021d03256f2c658f6
joined Oct 9, 2019

She don't listen to girl in red. SHE IS THE GIRL IN RED

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I could make the argument that this was consensual non-con but I don't think you'd understand where I'm coming from.

At least from a kink perspective. Vanillas always get sqiucked out by this. lol

last edited at Sep 12, 2020 6:03AM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

This manga has made me laugh more than any other manga I've read in the past

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Since it's Mochi she'll probably end up giving it to her twin sister next or something

To reply you must either login or sign up.