Throbelisk
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
Throbelisk
Image Comments 13 Feb 15:17
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
17357982_p0

You do realize there are forum rules that have been written down, and this is a violation of rule number one, right? If site staff don't have to adhere to their own rules, what the hell is even the point?

Throbelisk
Image Comments 13 Feb 15:03
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
17357982_p0

I feel like you're trying to excuse and minimize behavior from site staff that is unacceptable because you know you'd also be implicated in attacking the artist. Very interesting.

Throbelisk
Image Comments 13 Feb 14:45
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
17357982_p0

Sarcastic responses from site staff to comments that are very obviously breaking forum rules don't seem wrong to you?

Throbelisk
Image Comments 13 Feb 14:18
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
17357982_p0

^ The artist drawing het is the "worst possible ending." Pretty blatant to me. I would expect the tirade from someone like ObtainCheese, but I wouldn't expect such vocal disapproval from site staff, and then "ok" in response to the tirade that is blatantly attacking the artist.

last edited at Feb 13, 2021 2:29PM

Throbelisk
Image Comments 13 Feb 13:09
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
17357982_p0

As an admin, drpepperfan, I would think you'd be above this blatant het-bashing garbage. Very disappointing and enlightening at the same time.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

What kind of unique perks does the legendary ad come with?

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Cat sniffing sounds like some sort of drug slang.

Throbelisk
School Zone discussion 11 Feb 20:30
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I don't recognize any of the characters in this chapter :(

Akutami-sensei (school nurse) - First appeared in chapter 30 and also appeared in chapter 54, chapter 56, and briefly the end of chapter 67.

Ueharu-sensei (Utsugi and (I'm assuming) Hiiragi's homeroom teacher) - Only other appearance so far was in chapter 65.

Student Council President Sakaki - Only other appearance so far was also in chapter 65.

Throbelisk
Taiyaki discussion 11 Feb 18:08
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I feel you, Taiyaki. I like mothers too. Just...other people's mothers.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I've always been deeply skeptical about the top/bottom split. Or the butch/femme split for that matter.

It's a construct people use to help them compartmentalize better. It has very little bearing on reality, and is pretty toxic, to be quite honest. Labels very rarely help when talking about human beings; they usually only divide and hurt.

last edited at Feb 11, 2021 6:07PM

Throbelisk
What? discussion 11 Feb 18:01
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

A one word title? In this day and age???

I know, it's like a Twilight Zone episode.

Throbelisk
What? discussion 11 Feb 12:57
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Needs a What the fuck is this bullshit? tag.

Throbelisk
6:30 AM discussion 11 Feb 09:04
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Everything is proceeding as I have forseen.

Throbelisk
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

This is also probably a bot. Why else would anyone post a vague comment in the images thread and not associated with an actual picture?

last edited at Feb 11, 2021 6:00PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Sasameki Koto is a classic and all but I think I actually like this series better. All the sharp observations of relationships and slice of life comf, much less of the over-the-top Rumiko Takihashi slapstick / misunderstanding vibes.

Sasameki Koto was torture for me. I actually dropped it about 20 chapters in because I thought nothing would ever happen. I'm glad I thought of it again after it had finished and looked it up, but I couldn't have handled reading the thing as it was released.

Throbelisk
School Zone discussion 10 Feb 11:18
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

DRATS, FOILED AGAIN! Now the mystery of Utsugi will never be solved!

But seriously, teacher yuri is blessed.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Ngl, as much as there's the poly trio route with nakano, nagisa and sakurako, I am personally cheering for an akiho end with the other 2 ending up together.

I sense there will be some drama between the two of them and their past, as well as some more drama with sakurako and the tsundere neighbor and her gf, but those are the final ends that I'm cheering for.

This would be the optimal outcome for me.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Well, it's not a comment on the tag itself.

It's a comment on the Het tag. Take it to the Het tag discussion. "Why is there het here?" is the most fucking tiresome comment I see on this site. You do not decide what the people who run the site upload, and there's nothing wrong with this story, so knock it off.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

man fuck the dog, why’s there het in our sacred yuritopia?

RULE 10: Tags are meant to inform users so that they may interact with works that appeal to them, and avoid those which do not. If your comment on a given work could be summed up as a comment on the tag itself, please avoid making the comment.

Throbelisk
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Twist was obvious, but still adorable.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Ok.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

But the tea...

Throbelisk
Image Comments 09 Feb 15:00
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
Elvc8vxu8aiquv6-orig

^ Yes, unless her powers were being blocked.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

这是什么阴间翻译。。。难道不应该是“There is no way I can be your lover!*Maybe there is "吗?This is a better title,right?(I translate it from Chinese version.)

No, it's a terrible title.