I laughed when she realized there were no benefits hahaha

But there is a benefit, she'll have someone that actually wants to be with her

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

While i would consider that a benefit om not sure she does

After all ''she isnt into yuri''

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

plus, the naughty cosplays!

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Yes, but as the title so clearly states, she's not into yuri.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

She's okay with Gay for Pay but otherwise is only into the teacher right now. Still Rurutan may win.

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

Hit em' with the Onee-sama

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

Very interesting and funny. As expected of Mochi au Lait. I can't wait to see how this one will turn out

joined Sep 13, 2018

she denied her own gay too much at the start of chapter 3 , something tells me she's a little into yuri but dont want to admit it at all.

like the others said , the benefit is for her to be loved by another person.

joined Oct 23, 2015

That was less wild than the other chapters. Thank God.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

hey guys! i have dropped another series i was working on so that i can focus on this one, so you can expect more regular releases of this in the coming months. thanks for bearing with me for these first few releases. i love this series a lot, and i'm super excited to see how it continues. enjoy <3

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

hey guys! i have dropped another series i was working on so that i can focus on this one, so you can expect more regular releases of this in the coming months. thanks for bearing with me for these first few releases. i love this series a lot, and i'm super excited to see how it continues. enjoy <3

Thank you

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Once again im confused as to why a skift can be too Long for regulations, is that a joke?

This is the route om hoping for

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Wait. She remembers what happened after it wears off.
That provides new context for chapter 1 and 2

Congrats. You managed to guess the plot for chapter 4

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yesss the pres returns!

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Oh so she actually is into yuri I didnt expect that

joined Aug 10, 2016

This girl is being dragged kicking and screaming out of the closet. And judging by the last chapter, is a natural bottom.

joined Aug 10, 2016

Shame about the others, but yaaaaaaaaaaay more of this

joined Mar 8, 2016

This is all of us:

joined Mar 8, 2016

Once again im confused as to why a skift can be too Long for regulations, is that a joke?

This is the route om hoping for

Super long skirts were (are?) a style chosen by sukeban types, probably to stand out as the opposite of the type of girl who would hike up her skirt to show off her legs. So maybe the "too long" regulation was to curb a different type of delinquent. Either way you can totally imagine a Japanese uniform regulation to be "precisely X" and anything too far in either direction being a problem just because it's not the standard.

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

Knowing this artist we can assume that there will be some incest in the future. Now, once we get through with her schoolmates we can get introduced to her sister(s)!

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

I pray to Mochi all the nights, hoping that this ends with her and the president.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

This girl is being dragged kicking and screaming out of the closet. And judging by the last chapter, is a natural bottom.

definitely got a submissive/masochistic side.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

This is all of us:

exactly what I feel XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.