Forum › A Love Letter for the Marching Puppy discussion

Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

This is such a cute Manga it keeps me thinking and trying to figure out things. Kagami is so complex. she's right about the maiden thing that she doesn't want that kind of relationship with Indou because maybe what she feels for her is something more than that and it seems that maiden thing is just senpais trying to pick a cute kouhai they could go out with. But what is confusing is her denial of her feelings. So basically, Kagami is a tsundere, right?

Btw, I sense(and like) a harem. I kinda like Ooba-san to start liking Indou in a special way, coz Kagami looked kinda threatened back then and maybe that would lead her to admit her true feelings for Indou. Miharu is kinda cute too.

Could it be that Kagami's jealous of her mother's closeness with Indou?ugh I luv this. Hahaha

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

This is such a cute Manga it keeps me thinking and trying to figure out things. Kagami is so complex. she's right about the maiden thing that she doesn't want that kind of relationship with Indou because maybe what she feels for her is something more than that and it seems that maiden thing is just senpais trying to pick a cute kouhai they could go out with. But what is confusing is her denial of her feelings. So basically, Kagami is a tsundere, right?

I'd say it's less her being tsundere and more that she thinks her feelings would lead people (and especially Indou) to see their relationship exactly as the Maiden relationship she wants to avoid.

last edited at Jan 2, 2020 5:19AM

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Happy New Year full of Yuti to you too!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ quiet semi-annoyed voice: And that typo just had to ruin it for you and for us.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

So does this military officer’s academy train the upper-class cadets to be thirsty lesbians, or do the admissions criteria select for that?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^Train, I suppose, in a way. Becoming a Maiden prepares you for eventually taking a Maiden.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Hum...Tell me if I'm wrong but , chapters 11 and 12(english) were already released sometimes ago right? Because I remember that I've read them .

Yep, someone posted them on Mangadex sometime ago.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Hum...Tell me if I'm wrong but , chapters 11 and 12(english) were already released sometimes ago right? Because I remember that I've read them .

That was a different scanlation group doing a considerably different translation--I'm pretty sure the previously available English translation was from the Spanish translation (that's not exactly high-level linguistic detective work--the panel in this translation that reads "But, even so" was "sin embargo" in the other one).

The dialogue in the two translations is sometimes unrecognizable. . .

last edited at Jan 8, 2020 9:06PM

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

That was a different scanlatison group doing a considerably different translation--I'm pretty sure the previously available English translation was from the Spanish translation (that's not exactly high-level linguistic detective work--the panel in this translation that reads "But, even so" was "sin embargo" in the other one).

The dialogue in the two translations is sometimes unrecognizable. . .

Yeah, the individual who did the "me lol" translations was machine translating from spanish to english.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

^Train, I suppose, in a way. Becoming a Maiden prepares you for eventually taking a Maiden.

The whole "maiden" thing is unofficial, though, so I'd assume there's a "proclivities" element as well.

_______%20(12)
joined Feb 18, 2018

Finally after so long, and glad to read that last page "white garden is back", I hope they soon continued translating the other chapter,,, long enough left behind though,,

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Horray for White Garden! Scanlators are Gods among women and men.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

had this tab open since chapter 11 came out. finally got the time the read through it. how incredibly adorable. can't wait for more!!

the mangaka does a really great job of showing nonverbal communication. i got really immersed.

joined May 17, 2019

So when is the next chapter coming out??

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

T-rex Scans has released chapter 13 on mangadex, hopefully they will stick with it.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I think you must read this article https://bit.ly/35la51E

On the other hand, I think this is irrelevant spam.

joined May 1, 2015

So this maiden thing, is that the term that the older girls use to pick a clueless virgin girl in order to deflower her? I seem to get that feeling. What a bunch of asholes if that happens to be the case.

Dlhq47huuaarbzb
joined Nov 22, 2017

White Garden Update: After waiting for a teammate for some time, we decided to get back to track. We have almost all chapters already translated from the original Japanese, so expect releases in a timely manner again.

joined Oct 22, 2018

I love how the chapter 12 credit page makes a reference to that series of tumblr posts that eventually got posted to r/IHadAStroke

joined Oct 22, 2018

This is deep.

joined May 17, 2019

Welcome back!! I'm so glad this series will be updated regularly once again! I absolutely love this series ;;;;

Looking East
45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

White Garden Update: After waiting for a teammate for some time, we decided to get back to track. We have almost all chapters already translated from the original Japanese, so expect releases in a timely manner again.

。^‿^。

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Hey, new releases! Good thing!

Only ten chapters now to catch up with the Spanish scanlation, lol.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Well well

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

That was so direct, I liked it. Looking forward to the next chap. (~˘▾˘)~

To reply you must either login or sign up.