Forum › A Love Letter for the Marching Puppy discussion

joined Sep 9, 2015

Actually,they might be involved in the little bit of involvement with WWI,if I remember their era ecorrectly.

We have to pretend that doesn't happen because Japan waged bone-chilling wars during this time period

Premise: “Taisho-era Japanese military, only fluffy, full of women and cute girls, and yuri-friendly.”

History: “Um, . . . I . . .that’s not . . . there were no . . . uh . . .” [trails off.]

Yeah I remember reading the premise years ago and thinking, "Is this going to end well given the time period?" And it's about as much as I'd expected without incident, thankfully. They are very dashing in their uniforms, but I had to put it out of my mind exactly what they were training for...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Actually,they might be involved in the little bit of involvement with WWI,if I remember their era ecorrectly.

We have to pretend that doesn't happen because Japan waged bone-chilling wars during this time period

Premise: “Taisho-era Japanese military, only fluffy, full of women and cute girls, and yuri-friendly.”

History: “Um, . . . I . . .that’s not . . . there were no . . . uh . . .” [trails off.]

Yeah I remember reading the premise years ago and thinking, "Is this going to end well given the time period?" And it's about as much as I'd expected without incident, thankfully. They are very dashing in their uniforms, but I had to put it out of my mind exactly what they were training for...

The skirts and boots are especially cute. It’s not like a manga never used the trope of “girl cadet” before, but I’m glad we never reached the “Mukden Incident, only yuri.”

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

so Auntie finally gave up the ghost. plus it was a nice throwback of Ooba-san doing her hair from the early chapter. glad that this ended well with Indou and Kagami being together like this. the puppy have grown up in the end.

thanks for the love story Tamasaka. and to White Garden for the final scalations. I was waiting for this beautiful end.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Son of a b----, how did I miss this concluding? Regardless, I really enjoyed this one. Thank pork it had a happy ending.

yuriforeverandalways
Yuri%202%20copy
joined Feb 14, 2017

Amazing story :)

Reread it from the beginning just for the last few chapters and honestly it's way better than I remember.

Surprisingly thoughtful story, great read

Young Blasarius
F1f9580760e2f010c7d05e82a45c2fa9fa60836f7c2cbd4dff4ad54834c9eeab-min
joined Aug 26, 2020

Chapter 13: Miharu really said, "I enlisted for the guns and the girls". And I honestly got nothing but respect for that.

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

This was very good.

Chapter 25 and 26 are swapped, so the final chapter is before the second to last chapter. A mod needs to fix that (I submitted a request in the Help thread). If I hadn’t been watching the chapter numbers as I got close to the end I would have gotten spoiled. Thanks in advance to any mod who comes here to fix it!

last edited at Nov 26, 2023 2:08AM

Oiseau_de_pierre
joined Nov 4, 2019

The author will begin a new serie in the Yuri-Hime Magazine from the 5/18,
with the title "Helpless Saint and Incompetent Princess".

https://twitter.com/tmsktama/status/1780810961659777038

To reply you must either login or sign up.