Forum › The Nice Neighborhood Lady discussion

joined Feb 7, 2013

It feels like Itou Hachi has been more and more blatant over time. But maybe it's just my yuri goggles leveling up.

joined May 17, 2019

Ok... before the cops arrive, I just want to ask only one thing... WHY THE HELL THIS THING (https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_nice_neighborhood_lady_ch03#18) IS NOT TAGGED AS NSFW?!!!

joined Feb 23, 2016

Ok... before the cops arrive, I just want to ask only one thing... WHY THE HELL THIS THING (https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_nice_neighborhood_lady_ch03#18) IS NOT TAGGED AS NSFW?!!!

Agreed...

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Am I the only one that gets seriously disturbing vibes from this series? I don't have an issue with most of Itou Hachi's onee-loli works, but this one is different somehow. Something about the scenario makes the Onee-san feel more like a straight-up pedo than the Onee-sans in other works. That extremely detailed list of highly illegal desires she lists off in Chapter 3 doesn't help her case, either.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Yeah, chapter 3 has some disturbing vibes. I dunno, maybe I'm overreacting.

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

This was... Less lewd than a usual Itou Hachi work. Not that I'm complaining, this was hella cute-
More Onee-loli, please~

Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

Didn’t Itou Hachi’s other series end with them going off to live alone in a remote cottage or something... Anyways I like the atmosphere that’s simultaneously heartwarming and a little disturbing.

joined Jul 26, 2014

Didn’t Itou Hachi’s other series end with them going off to live alone in a remote cottage or something... Anyways I like the atmosphere that’s simultaneously heartwarming and a little disturbing.

Which one?

joined Oct 27, 2018

Am I the only one that gets seriously disturbing vibes from this series? I don't have an issue with most of Itou Hachi's onee-loli works, but this one is different somehow. Something about the scenario makes the Onee-san feel more like a straight-up pedo than the Onee-sans in other works. That extremely detailed list of highly illegal desires she lists off in Chapter 3 doesn't help her case, either.

Because this how real life predators operate. There is just no deniability with this one, the other ones often provide something to soften the blow, whereas here, she is just a straight up sexual predator.

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

lmao

432027e9-d7bf-4855-8947-d2e8c86accea
joined Jun 3, 2018

I'd say it's because she's just applying moisturizer. Completely harmless, SFW material there.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Onee-san loves Oto-chan a whole lot.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Okay I'm passably certain that was Itou hanging a lampshade on the creepy angle of this story.

Ok6w_kokdtoqqqldbioparunlpmilxcjwpbtwulrt1y
joined Apr 23, 2019

did she just say "lover" ? What Japanese term has she been using ? Koibito ? It implies lewd stuff, doesn't it ?

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Reading her going into detail feels kinda...dark now.

Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

I don't care what anyone says, this is super cute.

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

I'm pretty sure the disturbing part is on purpose. It's funny because it's messed up.

I think Itou Hachi has a lot of disturbing stories they aren't telling, at least not yet. Even the fluffy stuff always seems to have some unanswered questions leading to nasty conclusions. Well, compared to being kept (and possibly raped) by your parent's killer, I think this story is hardly the most disturbing...

joined Oct 27, 2018

How can anyone think this is cute. Don't get me wrong I like this story (specifically because of the contrast of the dark implications and the light tone) but I would never describe this story as actually cute, it's quite messed up.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

How can anyone think this is cute. Don't get me wrong I like this story (specifically because of the contrast of the dark implications and the light tone) but I would never describe this story as actually cute, it's quite messed up.

Only because you translate it into a real world scenario when you're not supposed to.

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

Thank you Yuri anons for this

joined May 20, 2013

Creepy. Especially the part with the cream.

joined Jun 30, 2015

Why am I hearing siren?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I can't decide if it's creepy or cute.

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

I can't decide if it's creepy or cute.

Why not both? Concept of "creepy cute" does exist. Because this thing is pretty much an epitome of that.

last edited at Nov 2, 2019 7:24AM

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

Itou Hachi is getting closer to jail...

To reply you must either login or sign up.