Forum › Posts by FarhaFiasco

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Kind of a heavy one all of a sudden and I've never really participated here sorry, but I just needed to dump this somewhere.
I'm about to come out to my family about my agnosticism and homosexuality. I'm from a Muslim country and my parents are literal religious teachers, am also dependent on them. There's no going back now.
If anybody cares (and I'll update if anyone does) please wish me luck. I'm gonna need it.

I'm sorry I didn't update and possibly made anyone worried for a bit. This is from 2017, and it's now 2021. I confronted my family a second time early this year and they've accepted me as a lesbian and non-Muslim wholeheartedly. I couldn't be happier. I hope all of you are doing well.

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Goddamnit.

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Duuude.

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Like people who say BDSM is sex when in actuality it is sex abuse...

I think you drank some TERF Kool-aid. As long as everything is safe sane and consensual, there's nothing abusive about BDSM

Good point but wrong use of "terf". Also can a mod come in and see to these ridiculously rude comments, they're getting really obnoxious

Like yeah it's not specificalog a trans exclusive point of view, but anti-kink, sex worker exclusive, and trans exclusive radical feminism tends to all come from the same kind of folk. (surprise, these are "feminist" stances that all align with conservative values)

Okay, those might come from the same kind of people but use words correctly, lest you want to get people to take the movement less seriously or worse, as just a joke. It's disheartening but thats been happening because of careless comments like that, you know. Just saying, be more careful. Don't make it into a buzzword and don't push politics into everything.

lmao making a serious comment on some dumb (i love it actually tbh) manga. but i just had to say my piece

last edited at Jun 29, 2020 9:12PM

FarhaFiasco
Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

yes
god
finally. or at least somewhat finally

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Like people who say BDSM is sex when in actuality it is sex abuse...

I think you drank some TERF Kool-aid. As long as everything is safe sane and consensual, there's nothing abusive about BDSM

Good point but wrong use of "terf". Also can a mod come in and see to these ridiculously rude comments, they're getting really obnoxious

last edited at Jun 26, 2020 12:14AM

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

OH HOW THE TURN TABLES
HOW THE PLOT THICKENS

FarhaFiasco
Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Yuri for the sake of yuri. Relationship development was barely there, the characters have no depth to them, and the grown up of the two asks to go out while having sex?
Not my cup of tea, but nothing wrong with that. The artist just wanted to make a short yuri.

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Cheesy but wholesome

FarhaFiasco
Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Don't make me draw pontianak yuri now. You're challenging me, Thailand! lmao hope to see more

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

It all started with "send bobs n vegana plz"

FarhaFiasco
Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

this legitimately gave me the tfw no gf feels, da heck

FarhaFiasco
Boku To discussion 25 Apr 11:23
Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Man, poor dude

FarhaFiasco
Boku To discussion 06 Apr 20:36
Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Tsuki-chan posted:

Now, we need that Dick On Page 16 tag, to serve as a warning.

You already have the NSFW tag, I'd say that would ruin the surprise.

It could trigger someone. And they'd sue Dynasty.

Who knows?

Why does everybody have rainbow colored hair, huge glasses and PTSD these days

FarhaFiasco
Matching discussion 06 Apr 20:23
Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Cute. I wish there were more Yuri with shoujo art style like this.

FarhaFiasco
Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

This shit is fucking hilarious

FarhaFiasco
Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

"secret person"

The pedo teaching all of these things to them right? Judging from that one smol panel of the door to somebody's home in page https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/pukey_and_nipply#10, and the "Rita Hayworth" guy at the credits page. Bruuuuuh lol. Also great title

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

an S who definitely pushes, but never too far for the M. hng ❤

Also,

In my dictionary, this is just another vanilla manga.

Same, my fellow cultured man/woman.

FarhaFiasco
Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

absolute fucking Chads

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Geez, theres a thing called being friends with benefits you know. All that headache for nothing

FarhaFiasco
Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

To the commenters above, I just re-read this not too long ago and I'm not sure if you guys are talking about the BDSM dynamic that they had going on (and there were a lot in the early chapters but have tapered off) or their romantic relationship, because you could mix up the two. I think from a relationship standpoint they're still immature and learning

FarhaFiasco
Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Did her account got suspended because of the diarrhea post

FarhaFiasco
Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Reading the comments to this manga is almost always a mistake.

This comment section is NOT like a box of chocolates; I always know what to expect.

It's gotten worse lol

Comment sections are often a mess in general. Dynasty comment sections are often a really huge mess I've noticed. I've had some disagreements with people as well admittedly, of course not everyone is going to see eye to eye, but good lord the comments on this manga are the worst I've seen in a long time. It's just a horrible mess that gets worse every time a new chapter drops.

I just think because the manga is hurtfully real and so triggering hence everybody trying to find a way to release their emotions, including me by commenting.

Was just about to say the same. This manga is more like an LGBT comic than your usual yuri which is usually just two girls blushing, happiness and "no men" which is important to them. A lot of people are not used to it, I guess.

FarhaFiasco
Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

my childhood teddy bear is right next to me... awkward.

FarhaFiasco
Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Reading the comments to this manga is almost always a mistake.

This comment section is NOT like a box of chocolates; I always know what to expect.

It's gotten worse lol