Forum › Posts by Quiescent-Rose

Quiescent-Rose
Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

I want an official translated Itou Hachi collection of all her stories.

Quiescent-Rose
joined Aug 13, 2018

One of the best things in life is being able to sleep in as much as you like.

Quiescent-Rose
joined Aug 13, 2018

Why is this pseudo incest and not just incest?

Quiescent-Rose
joined Aug 13, 2018

11): It's quite normal for a periodical magazine to discuss "love among elementary school students" and do a survey on whether said children are "going out with someone right now", 20% of elementary school-age children answered said quesiton with "Yes", Otone merely commented that she finds the magazine's material too complicated for her to bother with, while Onee-san merely commented that "today's kids are quite precocious".

I definitely would believe it if 20% of elementary schoolers were dating. There would sometimes be some couples back when I was a kid, in-fact, when I was in 5th grade one of my friends was dating a girl, and that was quite a while ago, I can imagine modern day children being more precocious about dating. Of course the majority are likely just innocent crushes with “dating” being just playing together and stuff.

Quiescent-Rose
joined Aug 13, 2018

Itou Hachi is evil for leaving us on that cliffhnager.

Quiescent-Rose
joined Aug 13, 2018

Might be a bit too heavy handed with the edgy angst for me

joined Aug 13, 2018

Why are people so upset about the misunderstanding in this manga? It's not even the focus. 90% of the story so far is the fluffy developing relationship between these two and Kanda realizing she might be (totally is) gay.
As for Kanda's constant repetition of "we're both girls"... are y'all just forgetting that gay marriage still isn't legal in Japan? Even if Ookuma is okay with it, Kanda is clearly suffering from some internalized homophobia, hence why she tenses up and stops herself whenever she feels something for Ookuma.
Also, as for any potential "forced drama" between these two, does that really sound like Mochi's style? Anyone?

I wouldn’t even call it internalized homophobia. It’s totally normal for someone to be hesitant in accepting a perceived change in something as fundamental as their sexuality. Not to mention the potential guilt in doing anything to her while still deceiving her into thinking she’s a guy.

Quiescent-Rose
joined Aug 13, 2018

No body else gonna talk about how sociopathic the MC is? She recognized a perceived inferiority in herself, but instead of moving on like a normal person, she acted solely to make herself feel superior to those around her. That's scary shit. It's one thing to behave that way and not recognize it, but to see your own inferiority complex and feed it... Wow.

It didn’t come off that way to me at all.

Quiescent-Rose
joined Aug 13, 2018

I like how she doesn’t wallow in self pity. She’s troubled by her missing limb sometimes, but does so in a more matter-of-fact way.

Quiescent-Rose
1 x ½ discussion 06 Nov 23:37
joined Aug 13, 2018

To Incestfinity and beyond!

It may be because I just started reading this recently, so Chapter 13++++a.png/more, part eighty didn't really bother me that much, was more amusing than anything. Interested to see what sort of role Miyuki may play going forward, but if not, we at least now know how she helped our girl realize her feelings in the first place. Glad her sister's alive just because dead characters make me sad, but it also kinda puts everything else in a new context and raises some questions. I kinda wonder if she was in a coma or something for a long while, thus the trying to settle for other girls on Miyuki's part. I'm really curious about what the sister's stance on the whole situation is.

You lucky donut.

joined Aug 13, 2018

Why does this have so many pages of comments for just two chapters

Quiescent-Rose
joined Aug 13, 2018

I believe that Itou self-inserts as the loli

Maybe that’s why I have no problem with loli stuff, if I insert myself into the characters it’s usually as the loli.

Quiescent-Rose
joined Aug 13, 2018

Didn’t Itou Hachi’s other series end with them going off to live alone in a remote cottage or something... Anyways I like the atmosphere that’s simultaneously heartwarming and a little disturbing.

Quiescent-Rose
joined Aug 13, 2018

Nikaido-san might want to learn from a certain model from a certain visual novel who wanted to show off her lover's beauty but regretted it in the end. Though the damage has been done and said lover's beauty created an impact albeit shown for a day only. Rumor has it that the model has been reaping the consequences of her action up until now.

Anyway, Tadokoro-san is cute sigh I wish I have a cute girlfriend too :(

Lol which VN is that? There’s too many of them.

Quiescent-Rose
joined Aug 13, 2018

“I should have recorded that” I laughed out loud, that’s exactly what I would have thought.

Quiescent-Rose
joined Aug 13, 2018

Negon does some really good sex scenes for an artist that mostly draws Precure. Not always sure how to feel about that.

Well she's a Lesbian, she should know how to draw Lesbian Sex. xD

I supposed you’d be surprised then that precure hentai has some of the best art and sex scenes.

Quiescent-Rose
joined Aug 13, 2018

Doujin is tagged age gap and student x teacher

People: wAiT sHes uNDerAge?

I suppose I could give the benefit of the doubt that maybe this didn’t have those tags when they read it, but I think that’s unlikely.

Quiescent-Rose
joined Aug 13, 2018

If only this happened in real life, being able to casually grope your friends chest without it being weird or sexual harassment.

Quiescent-Rose
Mimi Mix! discussion 15 Oct 17:32
joined Aug 13, 2018

Masterpiece

Quiescent-Rose
joined Aug 13, 2018

This damn author, they know exactly what they are doing.

joined Aug 13, 2018

Art is amazing. It can turn something that would normally be gross and horrible into something adorable and amazing.

Quiescent-Rose
joined Aug 13, 2018

No, an intruder has defiled the carefully balanced dynamic between Koguma and Hino. This could either be good, or ruin what made this manga so great.

Quiescent-Rose
joined Aug 13, 2018

Donuts, CGDCT, girls in sports wear, and yuri all in one? Masterpiece.

last edited at Sep 14, 2019 2:11AM

Quiescent-Rose
joined Aug 13, 2018

What a masterpiece. Also what a nice straight to the point title.

Quiescent-Rose
joined Aug 13, 2018

Her coworker is me, that would be so annoying