Forum › Posts by jseah

joined Feb 7, 2013

@jseah
Are you that guy that wrote that isekai novel?

Which one?

"A Hero's War" by a guy called jseah. I used to discuss it with my buddy on my way home from high school.

That was me, yes.

joined Feb 7, 2013

@XadarxBlack
What I meant was, MC is an unreliable narrator. Everything she describes Komaki as might be her own exaggeration.

@jseah
Are you that guy that wrote that isekai novel?

Which one?

joined Feb 7, 2013

I think you can also read this another way.

We're seeing a yuri romance from the point of view of the tsundere character.

She challenges the love interest to strange competitions constantly, and keeps losing. She thinks the love interest is perfect in every way. She rationalizes all her actions to keep her dignity with that undercurrent of "I'm doing it for you!"

How is that not a classic tsundere character? We're just shown a different perspective from the usual.

joined Feb 7, 2013

Kanaho-onee-sama! Though this is all Toki delusion fodder and her trading materials to Fumi-chan lol.

joined Feb 7, 2013

who are you, Reimu?

I'm dead, rofl...

jseah
joined Feb 7, 2013

my status as the favourite daughter is in danger

She was the only daughter and therefore won by default.

Now onee-chan is competition...

joined Feb 7, 2013

Well, the title is already untrue

Considering she didn't consent,the blood sucking rape still makes the tittle true.

Whether she resists further or ends up starting a new fetish is left to be seen,as per the premise of this series.

The ghosts,though,one wonders how they got there.

That word is unnecessary. There are better words.

Otherwise, I would say that they are the ghosts of other maids who have come across the Secret and lived in the mansion all their lives. But timeline-wise it doesn't seem to make sense.

Considering that the mistress immediately checks and is glad that she didn't suck MC to death, likely the other maid ghosts were sucked to death and are confined to the mansion.

jseah
joined Feb 7, 2013

The theme park map was very funny, I actually had to go back and take in all the detail lol

"Maids can borrow brooms, mops, katanas and machine guns."

Also the Kirara Jump tower was lol.

joined Feb 7, 2013

The reactions of the rest of the bar people were golden.

joined Feb 7, 2013

Ja-nen bokumetsu!

Aw, missing from the head slam.

last edited at Dec 19, 2022 7:47AM

joined Feb 7, 2013

I was quite pumped to see a space elevator on page 3 and have it confirmed later!

It's quite the painful world they exist in though.

joined Feb 7, 2013

Clearly the solution is for Nadeshiko to just push Jun down as well!

Then Jun will keep the secret for her too.

joined Feb 7, 2013

She's like that annoying yet adorable younger sibling that would be fun to have as a niece or cousin, but definitely not an immediate relative.

joined Feb 7, 2013

Imagine later when the book girl turns out to be much more enthusiastic than the other girl >.>

being the pure Misaki that she is...

joined Feb 7, 2013

I like how Patchy just gets lazy and starts lounging in the air. It's so cute when she rolls over on page 23.

joined Feb 7, 2013

Searching for bluetooth for 4 hours

LOL! I remember the troubles my friends and I had trying to setup a LAN gaming session.

Networking problems.

last edited at Mar 30, 2022 12:42AM

joined Feb 7, 2013

Shows promise...

joined Feb 7, 2013

No Junk Mail

=O

last edited at Oct 31, 2021 12:46PM

jseah
Confession discussion 10 Oct 06:47
joined Feb 7, 2013

I like how the black haired girl's eyes were drawn.

joined Feb 7, 2013

The credits pic is awesome. I even call "Humanity has Declined" -Fairies- in my head due to the... well, fairies.

They're far more infuriating than this series' fairies though.

joined Feb 7, 2013

A room for three...

joined Feb 7, 2013

Hm, Alice and Reimu are whatever but Hourai is super cute!

joined Feb 7, 2013

When I saw the plate of vegetables, I first thought it was a metaphor for how she had a bunch of dismembered body parts she now had to bury...
Sometimes my creative writing fairy disturbs me.

joined Feb 7, 2013

Actually, it's common in many harem themes that the girls get along and wouldn't mind sharing the dude and fricking with each other.

Or other ideas like a slowly growing harem becomes too big for the male character to properly pay attention to all the girls. And they start developing a poly relationship because most of them have many things in common (chief of which is whatever attracted them to the MC).

And one day the male MC wakes up to find that the harem has developed into this complicated tangle of multi-sided relationships and it doesn't really belong to him anymore...

joined Feb 7, 2013

That's not a happy ending in my book! Give me more!

You mean, it's happy, but not an ending!