Forum › Posts by SENTINEL166

SENTINEL166
Ok6w_kokdtoqqqldbioparunlpmilxcjwpbtwulrt1y
joined Apr 23, 2019

Getting jealous at a relative, let alone a twin, indeed hurts a lot, it's eating at your soul, for years on end, and there's no real solution to it, beside accepting the other and finding something we like in and of itself, not just in relation to that relative. To be one's own person.
And perhaps, accepting love is what could bring Sayo on the level of naturalness of his Hina... being bitter won't help.
The dilemma of natural talent vs hard work is an important one too: I've always perceived myself at untalented and underachieving, but it's also a matter of perspective. Compared to these kids who do quantum mechanics at 12, my IQ might (much) less, but this alone doesn't make them "good" people or even useful, and I'm happy to know things hardly anyone do... to be unique. A sense of purpose helps overcoming jealousy and bitterness tremendously: who cares if you're not the best person to do something... if no one else but you gets and wants to do it ?
I love how yuri makes us reflect on our lives... Yuri is love, yuri is life. Have a good day everyone !

SENTINEL166
joined Apr 23, 2019

I love this.

Mikanuji's SayoHina is a blessing. Seriously. I love the way they drew the anatomy pubes and all.

From all the works I have seen, it also striked me as near perfection, the near absolute harmony between idealization, and the anatomical precision, necessary for real immersion. If you saw that kind of thing elsewhere, please tell me (00120260a@gmail.com) !

SENTINEL166
joined Apr 23, 2019

I just realized about American and English laws. I'm beyond dumbfounded, these countries are batshit insane, and their people too. Dear everyone, look at how "obscenity" is defined in the Miller standard. It's defined by how the general public would react to these same images.
But I don't give a ßħ→ŧ what other think... I find elation in those depictions of loli yuri, it's the average's joe sexual relationships that DISGUST ME. The US and UK are now dictatorships no different from Saoudi Arabia, and people not fighting for freedom in those countries (that is, most people) can all go to hell.

Watching that kind of yuri, has become a political act.

Please dear admin don't remove that, I need some venting. I swear I won't insist... Unless I'm asked to.

last edited at Jan 17, 2022 3:44PM

SENTINEL166
joined Apr 23, 2019

In that way, it's completely different from the reality of that sort of relationship, which is why it works so well in a fictional context. There's also no victim, no real abuse is being committed or perpetuated

So in your mind, you are liking to see in 2D, the same situation and same acts that in reality would be unfathomably sadistic and horrible ?
... Damn, that's one hell of cognitive dissonance.

last edited at Jan 15, 2022 12:46AM

SENTINEL166
joined Apr 23, 2019

it was also very true-to-life. Realistic. from the accounts we can find still today in Japan, or earlier up to 1980s, when it became impossible to talk about it. It stands to reason that the younger one would not get instant trauma pushing her to suicide the hour after, just from something another kid would readily do to her. And still do, btw... "genital play" (disgusting expression though) were still not uncommon in my time (early 1990s), were common in the 1990s, and the norm before, according to physicians' testimonies.
This was Mehdi's history time ! What would be the point of having a degree otherwise ??
Long live Itou !

SENTINEL166
joined Apr 23, 2019

AT LAST she's fully passed through the rabbit hole, out in the Light.
I'm certainly not making a FBI jo... SHIT ! I did it !
Well, I wanted a full pedo manga that is not disgusting, I have it now... From the bottom of my crooked deviant heart, God blesses you, Hachi-sama. I'll use that exemple to promote perversion around the world, reveal people to themselves.

SENTINEL166
joined Apr 23, 2019

Mmm, IcePony, Hexedecima, Quisy, Dott18, NightmareWeeb, Takasaki Reika we all seem to be kindred spirits. I would like to fraternize by mail... feel free on 00120260a@gmail.com

I would like a manga where the protag is aware of being a pedo, is not creepy or abusive but goes along... and meets reality, some prison perhaps, or not... Well onee-san-wa-joshi-shougakusei-ni-kyoumi-ga-arimasu with less creepiness and more inner monologues, on both sides perhaps. And more action, of course. But I don't know many authors able to pull that off...

last edited at Nov 30, 2021 7:02AM

joined Apr 23, 2019

-- Mom approves of incest.
Well there's no logical argument against, besides the argument from authority "others don't do that".
I genuinely think that an awful lot of Japanese mothers would react like this. Bro-sis "bromance" are already quite common, hence the trope, so sis-sis can only be even less of a problem.

joined Apr 23, 2019

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SENTINEL166
Yuru Oyako discussion 06 Oct 05:56
joined Apr 23, 2019

Fascinating, some do have a keen sophisticated humor here.

SENTINEL166
joined Apr 23, 2019

we should fund an international "incest is wincest" movement, toward global sexual happiness.
Wars would end instantly, and birth rate would plunge, since a lot of males would be... redundant. But we're 6 billions so... Hey, maybe incest taboo is explaining this large number in the first place !

SENTINEL166
joined Apr 23, 2019

good art, loved the first panels but... what the hell ?
nonsensical.

last edited at Jul 5, 2020 1:08PM

SENTINEL166
joined Apr 23, 2019

It was so sweet the Loli's tooth fell out.
why does it feel like it's a symbol for losing virginity ?

SENTINEL166
joined Apr 23, 2019

long live to Itou hachi, may she go all the way at least once.
if you're going to hell or prison, at least have no regret, dammit.
that art style + full on relationships + age gap, shall give the ultimate tasteful hentai.
and who knows... readying onlin might become illegal/dangerous ten years later, so let's hurry being complete perverse sick fucks, before it's too late.

joined Apr 23, 2019

to HopeFromYuri :
I volunteer to help in any way. To quote Ruri from Oreimo: "they laugh at us and say it's fapp material. Aaaah ? And so what ? I say: we will provide the most satisfying fap material ever !"
Can't remember the exact phrase but the spirit is this.
take my mail: 00120260a@gmail.com, just in case.

last edited at Jul 2, 2020 9:37PM

joined Apr 23, 2019

Page 2 : you know it’s not gonna end well.
Page 4 : it’s SO not gonna end well.
Page xxx : oh hell...

Like someone said, not enough sex, and what, twins without incest ? Shit.

I should start learning to draw, because I've got a looot of imagination when it comes to bed activity. More than most mangaka...

last edited at Jul 2, 2020 11:47AM

SENTINEL166
Chiral discussion 26 Jun 11:51
joined Apr 23, 2019

they almost did it, then did not do it, then kissed for real, then ... what ?
F**k, I want hard evidences of them banging. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK ?!

SENTINEL166
Yuru Oyako discussion 23 Jun 07:12
joined Apr 23, 2019

that is something that never figured in my fantasies, but it's true Japanese age differently.
Wholesome.

SENTINEL166
Chiral discussion 15 Jun 06:18
joined Apr 23, 2019

at some point, you just have to do something different, unique. Doesn't matter if someone could do it better, if you're only the one to do it, to come with different ideas. That is rewarding in its own right.

joined Apr 23, 2019

Now I get why I disliked this from the first chapter. In the next,
Incest is always Wincest. Hence, this is blasphemy !

SENTINEL166
joined Apr 23, 2019

That was walking a very thin line towards the non-con side. When I saw the kid burst into tears I was like oh shit...
thankfully things leveled out in the end.

I never saw anyone with tears while coming, but I saw some weird faces, sure. Now it's clear she's not suffering...
APPROVED
We're all virtual pedos here, some more self-acknowledged than others, but that's it.

last edited at May 4, 2020 7:37AM

joined Apr 23, 2019

I am quite happy to be the first to reply to this post !
I think you have an OVERWHELMINGLY pessimistic representation of relationships.
They're not only doom and gloom, they're also wholesome and make you more than you are.
According to people having been in such consensual relationships (or that they FELT to be so), the feelings are just nothing like your usual relationship.
It's something out of this world. So, you don't "break up" in this situation, if sex becomes a normal part of your normal "sibling" or "parental" love, there is no turning back. I don't see how you can stop to love your mother or father just because you now have sex with them. You knew and loved them before, or you wouldn't bang them anyway.
You can't really have a "crush" on someone you know for years, it has to be much deeper.
And last point: not acting or coming to term with one's feeling and attraction, causes a lot of emotional damage too: if you have a strong, unexpressed desire for YEARS for your kid or the opposite, it's likely to ferment and turn to hatred or resentment.
True love is not something easy to sweep under the carpet without consequences... And familial love is more likely than not, to be very intense and genuine.

last edited at Apr 14, 2020 5:08PM

SENTINEL166
1 x ½ discussion 03 Apr 11:00
joined Apr 23, 2019

Well I'm not into it in and of itself, but I think that is the way it works in the story, and I like the unconventional angle in that.
[...] both of them the word is symbolic of their specialness to each other... I really don't think either of them will be pushing for Ayako's first name to replace it, especially not in the bedroom.

Let me tell ya, you ARE into that through and through. Just confess.

SENTINEL166
1 x ½ discussion 03 Apr 04:51
joined Apr 23, 2019

Asuka.....I love you.....
As a daughter
If they pull that this is gonna be Stretch 2.0 guaranteed.

If so we'll all resort to black magic and curse Tayaki for good.

SENTINEL166
1 x ½ discussion 02 Apr 14:49
joined Apr 23, 2019

I'm concerned over how Ayako was incredibly calm and collected when confessing to Asuka. I'd wager she's about to start the next statement with "...but." I think she'll try to distance herself, after all.

Yep, I so thought the same. It's just not possible for her to say: "Yes I love you, now my daughter, we should calmly head toward the bed and proceed scientifically to the logical outcome."

I can NOT fathom this.