Forum › Hana Ni Arashi discussion

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Okey im gonna say it.
I think this is the next big yuri after Bloom into You & Citrus!

Anime, ASAP!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Finally the smooching commences! And not a little peck either, a multi-page lip-lock!!
Woo hoo!
Those poor girls are constantly interrupted by something, it's good they finally got some communication done :-)

Anime ASAP!

joined Jan 26, 2019

They kissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joined Sep 23, 2015

Finally! Nice end to the senpai arc.

We need an anime. I can feel it

This 100%

last edited at Sep 13, 2019 1:22PM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

As a grown person aspiring to a certain amount of dignity, all I can say is:
squee!

0013%20-%20copy
joined Feb 8, 2019

Took 47 chap for their 1st kiss. long enuf.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I love Bloom into You and its introspective characters, but I'm really enjoying this lighter-feeling narrative execute well. This story could finish stronger for me depending on where it goes. (BIY's introduction was overshadowed by Fluttering Feeling's end, and there's no competition between the two for me.) I am also still impressed with the mangaka having our protagonists talk through things despite brief episodes of drama.

Teenagers are capable of communicating about problems with their girlfriends, boyfriends, friend friends, etc. before they are blown out of proportion. It's nice to read a story showing that.

This series is a breath of fresh air. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

What she said.

How wholesome.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

S31 posted:

I love the detail that Chidori is standing on a box but still has to reach on her toes to kiss Nanoha.

Cute cute CUTE!

I thought the same thing and was wondering if I was the only one x3

Midnightgunner posted:

They are still getting clamjammed by everyone and everuthing!

FTFY

last edited at Sep 13, 2019 3:02PM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Well, it finally happened and i couldn't be happier. But now i'm actually worried that the story is coming to an end sooner rather than later. Hopefully this is me just being paranoid and it last for at least another 40 chapters.

Also, since i didn't commented on the last chapter, i hope Igarashi finally manages to come out of Narnia to join Chidori in yuriland and we get to see her happy in future chapters.

Mind%20as%20judgement%20jpg
joined Nov 20, 2018

^ don't worry, there are 26 more chapters right now and it doesn't look like its gonna end any time soon

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

It will be interesting to see if Igarashi ever does return. While everyone here was anguishing about what Miss Possibly Misunderstood’s motivations and intentions were/had been, I was pretty convinced that Igarashi only really mattered insofar as she did or did not affect our beloved power duo.

“Sempai was probably just teasing me for her own amusement all along”—that may or may not turn out to be the case in the long run, but as of now that’s where it stands as far as the Nanoha/Chidori relationship is concerned.

So thanks for leading to the transcendental kiss, sempai. Now fuck off.

120x120px-ls-38203a65_avatar65018_8
joined Oct 27, 2011

i feel blessed with this kiss!!!!
hope that won't end soon... (;人;) this happiness is so dangerous for my heart

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

THIS IS FKING PERFECT

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

^ don't worry, there are 26 more chapters right now and it doesn't look like its gonna end any time soon

Do you mean that the raws are 26 chapters ahead? Or that we know for sure there will be at least 26 more chapters?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

MacySan posted:

Do you mean that the raws are 26 chapters ahead? Or that we know for sure there will be at least 26 more chapters?

Raws are ahead.

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Chidori being so tiny that she has to stand on a step and still be on tiptoes to kiss Nanoha is just so adorable I don't even know what to say.

At long last we get a proper kiss. Now these two just need to stop trying to hide things from their friends (who almost certainly know already).

last edited at Sep 13, 2019 5:24PM

joined May 29, 2019

okay, now get married

20210421_115600
joined Aug 7, 2013

oh my god they kissed!!

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Okay. They kissed!

Lol. The firework display was incredibly fast.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Lets go home

Some Yagakimi development there

last edited at Sep 13, 2019 8:33PM

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

My God, that was absolutely beautiful. I love how the author worked the entire scene around their height difference. Wholesome indeed.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh I'm so happy they kissed. I want more!!

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I know in a perfect world, people would not assume the nature of a relationship solely on the genders involved in it. However, I love yuri manga moments like this when the lovers get to have a laugh, because some naive person jumps to the wrong conclusion. I have to say, I think the word wholesome describes Chidori and Nanoha's relationship pretty well, though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.