Forum › Hana Ni Arashi discussion

joined May 25, 2017

Hum... why do you people want heavy drama when we can have it light and can be solved easily since the manga doesn't seem to be a drama thing to begin with.
When it's heavy ,people complain same goes for it when it's light. I don't get you people.

i agree... i personally see this series as not as heavy as some people are making it out as. i just want my girlfriends trying their best and still be girlfriends in the end. theres no angst or drama tag and im glad for that

joined Dec 18, 2018

Hum... why do you people want heavy drama when we can have it light and can be solved easily since the manga doesn't seem to be a drama thing to begin with.
When it's heavy ,people complain same goes for it when it's light. I don't get you people.

I guess it's because the author bothered to create drama with this arc, but the resolution was kind of half hearted, but I feel like that's people getting ahead of themselves declaring this drama resolved.

Just FYI this goes on for a while

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

FUCK YES, NANOHA!
TERRITORY SUCCESSFULLY PROTECTED!

Download
joined May 10, 2016

The chapter 45/46 is drama but not drama lmao

Uhh. To those people complaining about the drama it's simple don't read if you don't like it there are other manga that had lot's of drama just FYI that translated part is not even half of RAWS

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Fuck yeah!!!! Nanoha is the real deal!!!!!

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

So now that they've finally announced their relationship to someone don't you think it might be high time to stop keeping it a secret from your friends

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

So now that they've finally announced their relationship to someone don't you think it might be high time to stop keeping it a secret from your friends

I would not be surprised if all of them knew already.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Fuck yeah, Alpha-lesbian-gilrfriend Nanoha to the rescue!

joined May 29, 2019

nanoha lmao

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

That was great, for a split second Nanoha's badassery reached the level of The Takamachi Nanoha.
With this she can live up to the name for sure.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I just realize something. We haven't been told "it's a secret from everybody" since the first beach chapter.

In fact, I'm pretty sure the author never uses it again.

Maybe this means something, maybe she just finally got sick of it.

I don’t know what anybody’s problem with that was—lots of series have taglines that become unnecessary for regular readers. (Like Yamada’s “Kase-san is cool and kind of boyish . . .”)

But they’re, you know—taglines.

I mean, it was pretty minor, but that also annoyed me after awhile? So take that as you will. ;p

Am I the only one that feels a bit sorry for Igarashi? It seems to me like her feelings for Chidori were real, but she thought it was impossible. That isn't super uncommon as a trope in manga. It's also pretty common in real life for people who are gay to be afraid of accepting that about themselves. Yeah, she messed up and broke Chidori's heart, but she broke her own, too. She thought a relationship was impossible, but she still worked up the courage to give her valentine's chocolate and try to work it out anyway.

I could easily imagine a series where the protagonist falls in love with a girl, is depressed that she thinks they can't be together, goes along with her childhood friend that says he likes her because she thinks it's "normal", but ultimately decides to try and win over her crush after all. I'm pretty sure everybody here would ultimately be rooting for that girl.

I feel like her story is pretty tragic, and I kinda wish she would find someone nice to date now that she's had it reaffirmed that such relationships can exist. My sympathy is provisional on her not trying to break up the happy couple, but for now, she has my sympathy.

joined Dec 18, 2018

It would be easier to sympathize with Igarashi if she hadn't told Chidori that she loved her, she clearly was aware of her feelings. However just decided to mess with Chidori.

Karma is a bitch, so I feel like even if she broke her own heart by denying her own feelings she got what was coming to her. Now just hope she moves on.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Anyone else think that "shut up" will have consequences? I say yes!

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Igarashi: B-but that’s forbidden love

Alien%209%20kumi
joined Feb 28, 2019

NANOHA IS EPIC

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Called it long ago. Igarashi just didn't have the courage of her preferences.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Am I the only one that feels a bit sorry for Igarashi?

Well I can't speak for everyone else but I certainly don't. I would have done if she didn't decide to process her issues by being a selfish bitch.

joined Sep 11, 2014

Igurashi is weird as hell, she went with society's status quo and made chidori feel like a freak for being a interested in her, then she confessed so at that point I figured she had just realized her true feelings for chidori. And now she's still saying stuff like, "but you're both girls?" The only conclusion I can draw is that she thought chidori rejected her because being gay is against the status quo, while in reality she found herself a better girlfriend

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Imagine that their friend or classmate were there and now they just openly admitted their relationship.

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Wat

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

Am I the only one that feels a bit sorry for Igarashi?

No. I feel a little sympathy for her, though she could have been written more empathetic.In the end it was all about herself, her feelings and not about Chidori, whom she just hurt. She never truly thought about anybody. Maybe she learnt from it.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I lean toward the “Igarashi arc is not over” theory, if only because otherwise her character makes no sense, and this author has not seemed to be slipshod or careless in story and character construction.

The whole arc consists of the following elements:

• Igarashi’s flirtatious behavior with Chidori, and Chidori’s reaction
  • Chidori’s confrontation with Igarashi about the boyfriend and their subsequent estrangement
  • Igarashi’s “not just friends” Valentines chocolate and Chidori’s rejection of it
  • Igarashi’s return in the recent chapters

All of these are consistent with her “I was just joking around/two girls can’t really date/just checking in on my kouhai” gambit except for the Valentines chocolates.

Either she meant those chocolates (or more precisely, the note that came with them) sincerely, which means her “only joking/playing around” excuse is just bullshit, or they were a malicious attempt to continue to string Chidori along after the confrontation about the boyfriend.

If Igarashi were to return, perhaps something might be revealed that could theoretically make me more sympathetic to her, but as it stands: fuck her. If you actually care about someone, you don’t go out of your way to make them feel bad.

Besides, comparing her to Nanoha the Great, the only real question is if Igarashi is a malicious piece of shit or a pathetic one.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

So senpai served this purpose..ok

To reply you must either login or sign up.