Forum › Posts by 5Cats

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Hard to say, she might just be a Canadian, eh?

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I cried with the teacher when it happened in the manga and then with the anime too haha, like I was expecting it but forgot that it was during a phone call so it got me twice lo/ and of course Akebi with all her friends turned me into a waterfall.

The anime is just perfection. I'll have to read the manga now just to get my fix of wholesomeness.

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Love Live meets Kemono Friends?
This is good, oh yes, I'd like more of this!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Wall of tags + 4 pages?

Works!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Nooooo! It was just getting good and we were abandoned

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This continued to improve as it went along!

Light-hearted fluff is nice.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

They're a cute couple (or will be once she's 16? 18?) but not sure how a series would work out for them.

The art was nice, the non-stereotype (mostly) characters were nice, flat is justice!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

In the end they're both really messed up mentally :/ Hopefully they can get over it, or just keep up their 'fantasy relationship' if it makes them happy.

"I'm tall, thin, beautiful, have huge boobs and very rich... thus I have no confidence". Um, huh? Almost the same for Ringo too. I do know that can happen but still.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

0 to 99 by page #18 (Chapter 1).

I presume they'll get to 100 soon enough :->

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER

A good moment to end this and bam. Sighhhhh

It's Miko-chan from chapter #3, she'd invited her to the festival but was declined, so she'll be shocked to see her there eh? Especially with 'that girl'.

Whale blubber is usually eaten raw by the Inuit (Canada and Russia's high north people, mostly) and also when rotten. It's supposed to be really amazingly delicious, once you get over the texture... and good for you too.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

...and then they all had a big yuri orgy in the shower room.

The End.

5Cats
Blue Drop discussion 21 Sep 22:50
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Chapter 1 finally added, this was an incredible story! The art is amazing and the writing is razor-sharp!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I can't unsee 6 fingers on Vivi's hand on the last page of chapter 2.

I'm not the only one who noticed!! (I'm a month behind in my yuri!)

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/wake_ari_na_kanojo_tachi_ch02#10

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

2008... 2014...2020

yup! One every 6 years!
We'll get a sequel in 2026, like clockwork.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Well, looks like "action girl yuri" in in the cards for Kageko's new art! It'll get published for sure!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Axed, it was finally getting more interesting too :x

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

When they said she was taking her monthly break and the Vivi went to her apartment and there was an intense smell of blood, I thought the story might have been going...somewhere else.

Oh Thank Goodness I was not the only one... that first day is murder for some girls eh?

5Cats
Past+ discussion 27 Jun 18:02
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I kinda feel a bit angry with Shion. She left Akashi just like that after the events of the previous chapter and Akashi even thought that she passed on to the afterlife. Could've atleast let her down before leaving.

All I'm saying is, Akashi deserves better. "Past" made me cry but now "Past+" really grinds my gears in the wrong way.

Well, I'm guessing that moving around in the real world isn't all that easy. She was drawn to Suou-chan and had to be with her, makes sense? Lolz it works for me.

Added: Oh! The only reason Shion came to visit Akashi in the first one was because she'd been leaving flowers on Shion's desk. That and the vague memory of her being a person who could see ghosts (although she'd largely forgotten that, it seems).

Akashi and Suou will ship next! Yay!

The design of Suou is a little ugly compared to the others,

Naw, she's super-cute! She seems to have a lot of personality and strong feelings too!

… Shion not actually moving on the the afterlife

Yeah, that would have been silly. Maybe after the other two fall in love? Unless it becomes a series.

oof ghost girl got a harem wtf

Works for me! +1

Not very happy ending..

I thought it was for this sequel, very happy. The first ending was excellent, if melancholy. This one is still open for part 3 so... fingers crossed!

last edited at Jun 27, 2020 6:20PM

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I liked the series, I liked the ending! I didn't think it was possible to wrap it up, but there it was!

Of course a sequel is highly possible ;-)

5Cats
Two People discussion 14 Jun 18:26
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Those gigantic ears!!

Now, hurry up and kiss you two!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Boring.

I hope she rejects him.

She will, there's "defeat" and "disaster" flags sprouting from his head... some other ones too, they look even worse :/

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

If the doc is a robot how come she's hailed as the "rare genius"? Guess it's a secret from people? If so why, what's the point of keeping it a secret, and why are they both robots? So many questions that will never get answered lol.

These questions and more are all addressed in the novel mentioned in the thread

Yes, "Do Androids..." is a really amazing novel. It isn't even all that long. The 'Bladerunner' movie takes roughly 1/3 of the novel's content. There is indeed a lot more 'stuff' there!

electronic systems can be repaired or replaced

Not if they're broken badly enough. Not if they cost too much to be worth it.

Consider cars built in 1963: how many of them are still on the road? Yet I remain!!! (By the power of yuri!)

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Same energy https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nekogurui_minako_san_ch45#20

I read some of that, she's even crazier than I am (about cats I mean).

It's funny... yet really creepy!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

You'd think Sandcat would feel cool in the jungle sunlight, those gigantic ears are for venting all sorts of heat! It would be just as funny if she found Tsuchinoko "mmmm warm!" I think :-)

I totally missed the tailsex tag... good clean fun!

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This 4th one was really good! Low-key, minimalist even, but still full of yuri goodness (and plot!).

There's at least 5 more to go, hurray!