Forum › Seagull Villa days discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yikes, it's upload here. Yeah so pretty much what i said on Kodoma thread. A love triangle with a 3rd one already unlikable : Cheat on fiancé of MC, possibly fake a pregnancyand announce the marriage with said fiancé because of pregnancy and all that said to MC directly face to face with both the fiancé and her here.I don't know how Naoko will manage to make the 3rd one a serious love rival but it will be hard.

last edited at Aug 5, 2019 5:10PM by OrangePekoe

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lilliwyt that sounds like a big spoiler?

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Yikes, it's upload here. Yeah so pretty much what i said on Kodoma thread. A love triangle with a 3rd one already unlikable : Cheat on fiancé of MC, possibly fake a pregnancyand announce the marriage with said fiancé because of pregnancy and all that said to MC directly face to face with both the fiancé and her here.I don't know how Naoko will manage to make the 3rd one a serious love rival but it will be hard.

That sounds like a massive spoiler. Either that, or you're crazy.

last edited at Aug 5, 2019 5:10PM by OrangePekoe

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

Crazy shit is coming

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Edited those "spoilers," though I'm pretty sure it's just conjecture. Bless Kodama Naoko, this is gonna be awesome.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

It's literally the first chapter? The way the allegedly-pregnant woman bites her nail while wondering where the heroine disappeared to clearly indicates that something is going on there.

Of course whether it's some sort of love-triangle or something else we don't know. But it's Kodama. ^^

Either way; it's kinda ... bland? I don't know. All seems like stuff that's been done too often before.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

there´s 5 chapters already transalated on spanish

last edited at Aug 5, 2019 7:52PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Spoiler ? Isn't what happen in the first chapter ? The fake pregnancy if it was the problem is just my assumption
For the record i have only read the first chapter, i don't know what happen after.

last edited at Aug 5, 2019 3:44PM

joined Jan 11, 2018

It's literally the first chapter? The way the allegedly-pregnant woman bites her nail while wondering where the heroine disappeared to clearly indicates that something is going on there.

Of course whether it's some sort of love-triangle or something else we don't know. But it's Kodama. ^^

Either way; it's kinda ... bland? I don't know. All seems like stuff that's been done too often before.

That's how I feel about a lot of this authors work, every now and again they gives us something good but I don't see it being the case here.

Jarnan
joined Sep 18, 2017

Obligatory fuck the Yankees

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Damn

joined Dec 3, 2018

Kodama back with the melodramatic trash it seems. Her one shots and shorts can be good. Any series beyond 3 chapters has no hope.

joined Mar 18, 2018

So far, so good.

last edited at Aug 5, 2019 3:55PM

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

Today I learned I can only read the words "That's no good" in the voice of Sonic the Hedgehog.

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Link?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Mayumi's what the actual fuck is even going on here face is gold lmao

joined Feb 18, 2015

Not having any spoiler info, before I read that first post I was guessing that her "friend" who betrayed her wasn't really pregnant and had actually slept with and told her ex that she was pregnant in order to get him away from Mayumi because she was in love with her but never had the guts to actually tell her how she felt. The part at the end makes that even more likely.

I suspect we'll find out that Mayumi has a history of same sex attraction dating back to college or something...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Not having any spoiler info, before I read that first post I was guessing that her "friend" who betrayed her wasn't really pregnant and had actually slept with and told her ex that she was pregnant in order to get him away from Mayumi because she was in love with her but never had the guts to actually tell her how she felt. The part at the end makes that even more likely.

I suspect we'll find out that Mayumi has a history of same sex attraction dating back to college or something...

I mean yes that's totally what i think but i don't know i must treat it like a spoiler.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Page 30: NEKO! This will be an awesome series!
Page 54: did she just slap her on the boobie?

Depending on how much time passed between 'that lunch meeting' and now? A lot of different plots with Touku could emerge, eh?

Touko has a baby but ditched Mr.Cheatingpants and wants a platonic friendship with Mayumi
Touko only dated Cheaterpants to break them up, so SHE could court and win Mayumi's love!

Either way, Rin-Mayumi's ship is setting sail!

Ooops, forgot to mention: Maybe Rin and CheaterExBF are somehow related / know each other? they're both 'Yankees' right? They must know each other Lolz! The fur will fly if that's the case...

last edited at Aug 5, 2019 4:39PM

Kikaluna Uploader
Ef2_zi-u4ae1h8g
Noca Scans
joined Nov 20, 2017

Ehh... Cliché. I'll stick to their oneshots.

last edited at Aug 5, 2019 4:34PM

Link?

Go here

F6027a7c125b156932db27aa264cfb2a
joined Jul 3, 2015

Well, shit. This author sure loves full-blown drama, huh?

last edited at Aug 5, 2019 4:42PM

4a8ddad2-e863-4cd8-bf4c-320b6caa080d
joined Sep 19, 2018

i actually like this one. It reads a good bit lighter than many of this author’s other works. There’s drama but it doesn’t feel incredibly caked on (yet i mean it’s only the first chapter) and i like the characters. I’ll always read Kodama Noako’s works though, just because her style is so nice.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Whoa, the pacing of this chapter is all over te place. Kodama just sticked some random elements of what she likes there and thats it.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Kodama back with the melodramatic trash it seems. Her one shots and shorts can be good. Any series beyond 3 chapters has no hope.

And yet we take her trash and gobble it up..

To reply you must either login or sign up.