Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

He knew instantly that he lost.

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

Really interesting story

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

Man thsi nekozaki girl is sooooooooo idiotic.

I really don't like to read anymore of this

Zaita
Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRREEEEEEEEEEE

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

WHAT THS FUUUCK IS THIS ENDING?!?!?!?!?!
I followed this series from the very beginning to read this ending???? Are u serious?!
What a waste of time.

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

I bought all 4 Volumes in Germany. I never thought that i could say that Germany is faster in Translating as some online Translator. I readed all chapter today and this Story is so amazing. I cried so much at the End. Its not a classic happy end but this Ending is perfect for me.

I hope it gets a sequel like Citrus+ but i dont think so. I can only say that u should buy this 4 Volumes to support Takano Saku.

EDIT: I gave Takano on Twitter my Feedback and she answered me. This Story have a Sequel but its not Translated yet.

Here is my Post and u can read it:
https://twitter.com/x_Zaita/status/1285582412777435136

last edited at Jul 21, 2020 11:22AM

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

I don't like this story

Zaita
School Zone discussion 14 Jul 16:10
Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

Is that really Yuri???

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

Like Lilliwyt said. If the cheating tag would be on this I wouldn't readied it. Disgusting. Cheating and rape are the most disgusting genres for me.

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

I'm so happy that Nagi didn't got abused or raped because of the scar

Zaita
Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

Drama inc

Zaita
1 x ½ discussion 06 Nov 15:54
Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

Wow. Now sister x sister? And I hope mommy and daughter can fix this misunderstanding.

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

Still waiting

Zaita
Image Comments 19 Oct 00:52
Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018
77299663_p1

Incest Tag pls. They are sisters. Read the story from these too.

Zaita
1 x ½ discussion 10 Oct 16:13
Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

i knew it. I had hope it would not come to this in this Manga but it appeard. The useless 0815 Drama plot......
My breakfast from 1 week ago is coming up..... If u know what i mean....

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

My English is not the Yellow from the Egg so i think i wrote not detailed enough what i wanted to say. I try it again.

FOR ME:
I absolutly dont like the pasting of this Manga. Way to slow, to much useless chapter with no Progress.
The timting for the Side character is horrible.
The decisions that Kaoru made are so duuumb. If she really love her Dude and the Marriage is important for her she would have confroted him directly. Personally if I would be scared that my Wife would cheat on me i would confront her and ask her directly. I could not handle to life a Marriage in fear.

So my Rating for this Manga is 3/10. 3 Points only because i like Uta. This Storytelling sucks so hard. To many dumb decisions.

EDIT: Because of that i think many People here think the same as I.

last edited at Sep 29, 2019 4:05PM

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

After reading so many comments here i decide, that i dont follow this series anymore. Nobody is hoping anything good from this Manga like me. 99% of u are angry like me. So i dont follow this series anymore.

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

I dont get it I dont get it I dont get it I dont get it I dont get it

If in the Next chapter NOT break up with Kaoru i give up this Manga finally.
Kaoru is a freakin Blind Stupid Woman.

last edited at Sep 29, 2019 11:36AM

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

I like the Art but I really don't understand this story. And the characters look all the same. The only differents are the hair style, body height and beasts size.

last edited at Sep 18, 2019 1:20AM

Zaita
Koukotsu discussion 10 Sep 16:06
Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

I like it ;)

Zaita
1 x ½ discussion 01 Sep 16:21
Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

I really love this Manga but if Blackmailing is coming i dropp it. I hate Blackmailing, Rape etc. If this is coming now i drop it

Probably your best bet is to wait and see if it happens.

I could be wrong, and it could just be a matter of a feeling, but at this point, anyway, I don’t get the impression that’s where this is going.

In terms of the previous flashbacks, in the current arc we haven’t seen things go any further in their relationship/intimacy than we had already—i.e., kissing, some clothes in disarray. We know their connection at this time was short-lived, and Asuka never gave her mother any hint that there was anything special going on with Miyuki.

In general, as I’ve said before, the flashback cues have suggested that the past encounter with Miyuki was unpleasant, as indicated by the “Liar” memory, but not severely traumatic.

The trajectory of this narrative has been kind of hard to figure at times, so maybe the story will up the ante here into the kinds of things you’re worried about. But right now I don’t think so.

I hope your right. I really like this Manga and i dont wanna drop it but if this disgusting blackmail/rape is coming i gonna run

Zaita
1 x ½ discussion 01 Sep 16:02
Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

I really love this Manga but if Blackmailing is coming i dropp it. I hate Blackmailing, Rape etc. If this is coming now i drop it

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

Thai story is really really funny xD

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

Crazy shit is coming