Forum › Seagull Villa days discussion

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Finished reading this tonight via legal means (bought on nook). Was nice to have a drama light Kodama Naoko story. Main character is my dream self in my dream scenario. Wish I didn't have so much damn anxiety to be a full fledged teacher though. Was creepy that the villain aborted her child to control Mayumi (main character) though. I think it could use one more volume to help flesh it out, but COVID hit, so ain't no one got motivation. The swing and character ages were nice. If you were meh on the first chapter, you would be the rest of the way though.

4/5

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Still not sure what the villains' deal was. Sie wanted to control her but still live a "normal" life without her? Did she really have an abortion? Did she do this to herself? Bit confused about that. Both couples were cute though and the ending was nice.

joined Apr 10, 2023

Touko isn't really a character designed for you to get a solid clear understanding of except to understand that she was clearly very possessive of Mayumi and tells a lot of lies to control her. But also, Touko had her own life with real stuff happening so it's impossible for everything to be lies. In the end it doesn't really matter if her pregnancy was real or not, Mayumi properly comes to the conclusion that she doesn't want to be close enough to Touko to know. She'll be politely happy for her from a good long distance lol.

joined Oct 25, 2010

Beautiful story! I found and purchased it . Thank you for sharing and being able to support this sensitive soul. Author has eloquence and love for her creations by word and pencil strokes drawing each character and the scenes ! Thanh goodness changes are easier with software! I can imagine how hard it would be manually. When I did landscapes in bob Ross wet on wet, the water and sky and general shape and color were easy! When you paint a big happy tree covering your earlier work! You could not change then! But, it gave me an excuse to draw another piece.

joined Oct 25, 2010

Beautiful story! I found and purchased it . Thank you for sharing and being able to support this sensitive soul. Author has eloquence and love for her creations by word and pencil strokes drawing each character and the scenes ! Thanh goodness changes are easier with software! I can imagine how hard it would be manually. When I did landscapes in bob Ross wet on wet, the water and sky and general shape and color were easy! When you paint a big happy tree covering your earlier work! You could not change then! But, it gave me an excuse to draw another piece. I am happy that stories and artworks can be changed much easier !

last edited at Feb 8, 2024 2:45PM

joined Oct 25, 2010

Irodori comics or amazon has digital files for this work. The creator would be happy knowing how many people enjoy her works! So spread joy

To reply you must either login or sign up.